PDA

View Full Version : underage drinking!:(

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:05 PM
ok heres the story... las nite i was stayin at a friends house and we were playin x box and playin on his cp. well i forgot my clothes and headed over to my house to get them on my journey over there a couple friends saw my truck parked out front so they came in. and then after they came in i noticed that they were all a little tipsy. nex thing i kno one of them is pukin all over the place and wat not and the other 2 were dry heavin. so that nite me and my friend that i WAS goin to stay the nite with decided to stay at my house that nite so they could stay there and we could watch them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. well we didn't let them go home because we knew that they were all gonna get busted if they did. so we kept them there but durin the time of keepin them there we had so many problems because one of the guys that was with them was tryin to leave and go home in his tidy widy's and a sweatshirt on bare foot(his house is prolly not quite a mile away). well then after we got that kid back in my house he tryed starting a fight with one of my best friends because he was jealous of the other guy cus he was in the same room with the girl he had a crush on. so this dude went in there with a baseball bat and said he was gonna kill him. i hit him in the jaw and told him to knock it off, so that kid finally lays down and the nex mornin comes. i wake up go to school like normal and then aroun lunch time my principal came up to me and was like"Colt can i ask you 1 question" i replied "sure" then he asked "well wat made u think that u could throw a party at ur house las nite" i replied "i didn't throw a party i was jus takin care of a couple friend that hit the boos a litle hard" then he starts sayin that the one kid that started pukin all over the place told his dad that me and my friend gave him the beer which isn't even possible me and jamee were sober. we were takin care of them because we knew they were gonna all get M.I.C's(Minor in Consumption) if we let em go back out. so anyways the kid that told his dad that called the principal and now the principal is accusing me of bein drunk which i wasn't. and he's tryin to make it look like i thru a party there when i didn't i was jus takin care of my boys and one kid that i didn't really like because i'd feel bad if i jus left them out there hangin because i knew that i could help. and the principal is sayin that he's gonna send me to and my other friend to juvi for it. and they don't even have any proof that we gave them beer. i called my dad and told him the problem and he's pissed but i don't blame him. and i had my dad call all their parents because their parents think i stole the beer from my dad and my dad doesn't even drink anymore cus he used to be an alchoholic. so wat else should i do guys i really need some help cus i don' really think i did anything wrong because i saved them from gettin M.I.C's and they're jus in trouble with they're parents which is a whole lot better than goin to juvi like i mite be doin.

wilkin250r
04-07-2006, 06:11 PM
For some reason, something about that story just doesn't sit right with me.

miller821
04-07-2006, 06:12 PM
That sucks..... I would make the administration do a drug test on you, so you can prove your innocence.

04-07-2006, 06:15 PM
do a test or something....

but yeah, like wilkin said, something doesnt sound right...

04-07-2006, 06:15 PM
how the hell is that any of the pricipals business? just tell him off.

theTman
04-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by DIFCO.

exactly

antman
04-07-2006, 06:18 PM
the school cant do anything if it did not happen at school for one. and two those guy arent your friends if they would blame you when not only did you do nothing wrong, but you helped them out... keep your cool and as long as your parents have your back , you should be fine.

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by DIFCO.

i already told him that it was none of his business but he insisted upon it since my parents are out of town. and wat really sux now is that the kid that blew chunx all over the place is lying about some stuff now tryin to say that my other friend that wasn't even in town bought him beer because we proved him wrong about him tellin everybody that i stole the beer from my dad and gave it to him.

2002400ex
04-07-2006, 06:21 PM
are you the same kid thats principal came to your house for skipping school? i think i would have had enough of that principal after this :mad:

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by 2002400ex
are you the same kid thats principal came to your house for skipping school? i think i would have had enough of that principal after this :mad:

yes i'm the same kid :( i dunno wat to do with this principal. its almost as if he's literally out to get me and i havn't done him any wrong either.

AtvMxRider
04-07-2006, 06:25 PM
I'll leave this one alone:ermm:

Mxjunkie
04-07-2006, 06:25 PM
I use to cause SO much trouble when I was in school, suspened, detentions all the time I've been suspened 10 days at once, I had about 5-6 saturdays to do before I finally had enough of the princibles crap ( I got blamed for anything and everything )

and to be honest my princible never came to my house..

wilkin250r
04-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

What fun is that?

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:27 PM

i kno i shulda jus called the parents of the one that was blown chunks all over the place. but i wasn't sure wat to do. so i took him home at prolly 11:30 at nite instead of callin ahead of time. and let the ones that were my friend stay at my place until the next mornin.

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:36 PM
wat else can i do to prove this kid wrong? they def don't have any proof of alchohol at my house because there never was any there it was jus a couple of drunk teenagers.

AtvMxRider
04-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
wat else can i do to prove this kid wrong? they def don't have any proof of alchohol at my house because there never was any there it was jus a couple of drunk teenagers.

Your Dad believes you right?

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Your Dad believes you right?
ya he does. he's jus mad cus i brought a couple of drunk guys into the house and that the one kid lied about me stealin beer from him.

AtvMxRider
04-07-2006, 06:40 PM
ya he does. he's jus mad cus i brought a couple of drunk guys into the house and that the one kid lied about me stealin beer from him.

Then you don't have to prove anything to anybody. Screw those guys they are no friends if they lied and said you got them drunk. There is nothing the principle can do so just quit worrying about it.

antman
04-07-2006, 06:42 PM
If the principal comes on your proptary again, call the police and have him arrested for truspassing.

Titanium
04-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Then you don't have to prove anything to anybody. Screw those guys they are no friends if they lied and said you got them drunk. There is nothing the principle can do so just quit worrying about it.

it was jus one kid tho that got us in trouble and that dude's dad called the principal and threatened to call the cops but i don't think he will but then again i still have to worry about the other kids's parents thinkin i gave them the beer and there's always the possibility that the parents would believe the one kid that was with them that i didn't like.

antman
04-07-2006, 06:46 PM
plus, the great thing about america is that , you are inocent untill proven guilty... not the other way around. they can think you did somthing all they want , but wether you did or not, unless they have hard evidence, there assumptions arent worth crap... even if its your principal.

AtvMxRider
04-07-2006, 06:47 PM
it was jus one kid tho that got us in trouble and that dude's dad called the principal and threatened to call the cops but i don't think he will but then again i still have to worry about the other kids's parents thinkin i gave them the beer and there's always the possibility that the parents would believe the one kid that was with them that i didn't like.

Who cares what they think. There is no proof so there is nothing to worry about.

ugottabayou
04-07-2006, 06:56 PM
This whole thing got blown out of proportion just cause 1 kid got scared and decided to bring the rest of us down with him... Its stupid that the school is trying to get involved in the whole deal, and it really p*ssed me off when I found out that the little liar accused me for supplying beer. I just got there and he was already puking his guts out! We didn't have any sort of alcohol anywhere.

2004exrider
04-07-2006, 07:08 PM
I dont no if this is considered legal or not, but if it was me i'd hide a tape recorder somewhere on myself and pull the kid aside and ask him why he's saying this and telling all these lies. You'll have him on tape saying how he freaked out and didnt no what to do so he reacted in a dumb way. Then play the tape to your parents, his parents, and principle even though its none of his business.

Jimmy

redracing88
04-07-2006, 07:17 PM
some kid in my school started mouthing off to me so i slammed him into a locker and like held his face agianst it and boy oh boy was the kid pissed and so emabrrassed well not to sound racial but he was black i bumped into him (by accident) turned around and said sorry bud.. and he started to look all tuff infront of his buddies and well yeh he didnt like the outcome. anyways piont im getting to is the prncipal called me into the office cause everyone was chanting fight fight. but the principal wasent in the room when i was he was at a meating so i like stood up and his eyes friggin widden like a mad s.o.b. i towerd over him and if you ever met me im like all fuggin muscle and i said right in his face ( i din do siht so dont piss me off) and he said uhhu uhh i just wanted to say thanks for not fighting all frightend and i walked out and never been called there agian and when he sees me in the hall he trys to be all nice to me like im his body guard or something friggin wierdo!!!!!:grr:

redlineranger
04-07-2006, 07:22 PM
your principal has something stuck up his a**. i would be pissed

wantablaster
04-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by redracing88
some kid in my school started mouthing off to me so i slammed him into a locker and like held his face agianst it and boy oh boy was the kid pissed and so emabrrassed well not to sound racial but he was black i bumped into him (by accident) turned around and said sorry bud.. and he started to look all tuff infront of his buddies and well yeh he didnt like the outcome. anyways piont im getting to is the prncipal called me into the office cause everyone was chanting fight fight. but the principal wasent in the room when i was he was at a meating so i like stood up and his eyes friggin widden like a mad s.o.b. i towerd over him and if you ever met me im like all fuggin muscle and i said right in his face ( i din do siht so dont piss me off) and he said uhhu uhh i just wanted to say thanks for not fighting all frightend and i walked out and never been called there agian and when he sees me in the hall he trys to be all nice to me like im his body guard or something friggin wierdo!!!!!:grr:

:confused: ok what was that about are you telling him to scare his principle?

AtvMxRider
04-07-2006, 07:40 PM
i was he was at a meating so i like stood up and his eyes friggin widden like a mad s.o.b. i towerd over him and if you ever met me im like all fuggin muscle and i said right in his face ( i din do siht so dont piss me off) and he said uhhu uhh i just wanted to say thanks for not fighting all frightend and i walked out and never been called there agian and when he sees me in the hall he trys to be all nice to me like im his body guard or something friggin wierdo!!!!!:grr:

JRP
04-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Who cares what they think. There is no proof so there is nothing to worry about.

exactly.

TheFontMaster
04-07-2006, 08:42 PM

This would be the one ocasion where it's a good idea to listen to Jerry.

zephead400ex
04-07-2006, 09:22 PM
If I was you, I would have to contemplate this over a 12 pack...

coolex
04-07-2006, 09:43 PM
theres no proff

its like last week i seen my teacher (whos wicked hot and drives a brand new volvo) right in front of me after school in the town next to me so i stepped on the gas to pass her and i did (dont flame me but it was one a double solid line and in no way did i put any one in danger ) but now shes trying to get me suspended because i illegaly passed her after school in a different town so she told the princible and they keep calling me down to he office asking me wether or not i passed her illeagally or not , so i just tell them that it was not in school and in a different town and its none of there business but i think its funny how schools try to even control you out of school

Titanium
04-07-2006, 10:37 PM
well i jus got some bad news and some kinda good news.:ermm: i jus was taken to the county jail for questioning! they tried accusing me of drinking las nite and i made them give me a breathalizer and i passed! and now the kid that turned us in is in pretty deep chit. but heres the bad news. when i wrote my report out for them i forgot to put in a couple ppl that were there. but i think everything should be alrite. i jus went up and talked to one of my best friends dad and got things straightened out with him. i'm actually better friends with his dad now since i took care of him and all. the kid that screwed us over also is in trouble for obstruction of justice he named a bunch of ppl that he said was there and they weren't.

gotlift
04-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Sounds like it is time to throw him a beating.

raptordude
04-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Dude,you need some new friends...These people are just going to get you in trouble..
Heres an example:
When I was 16(14 years ago)I stopped at a hotel party where a couple friends were at before going to a riding spot.At this point I did not drink or anything else.Five minutes later the police busted in.A bunch of underage drinking was going on plus the cops found pot in the bathroom.I got charged with possession of less than hlf bulk of marijuana even though it wasn't mine and I never smoked it.My parents were ticked & didn't believe me,I got fined $150 & sentenced to 6 months of outpatient rehab.

Moral of the story is I was guilty of association(wrong place at the wrong time)
The company you keep reflects back on you

I never even got the option of taking a whizz quiz:mad:

DeerNuts
04-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Since when did the Internet replace parental advise and plain old common sense?

At least you have a couple good references here:ermm:

JRP
04-08-2006, 07:54 AM
ive never seen someone taking another person to court over a few drinks and making you take a breathilzer test before. Who takes a kid for friends drinking, to the county jail?:confused:

Titanium
04-08-2006, 08:47 AM
good thing is that my real friends all have story's that match with mine and the other 2 that i didn't really kno dont have story's that match at all. but the stupid thing is that the cop and this other guy with him told me i was basically on prohbation for a while. there was some technical term to it but i can't member it. but they gave me it jus for lettin ppl drink at my house. which is b*llsh*t because we wouldn't even let anybody bring in any.

redracing88
04-08-2006, 09:27 AM
fine dont belive me on that one but let me say my school is like the fuggin ghetto gay *** of crapsville.

AtvMxRider
04-09-2006, 07:21 PM
good thing is that my real friends all have story's that match with mine and the other 2 that i didn't really kno dont have story's that match at all. but the stupid thing is that the cop and this other guy with him told me i was basically on prohbation for a while. there was some technical term to it but i can't member it. but they gave me it jus for lettin ppl drink at my house. which is b*llsh*t because we wouldn't even let anybody bring in any.

A cop cannot put you on probabtion. They are just trying to scare you, looksl like it's working too:ermm:

fast_enough
04-09-2006, 08:22 PM
fine dont belive me on that one but let me say my school is like the fuggin ghetto gay *** of crapsville.

Sounds like your the f-n president of gay *** crapville.

300extreme#8
04-09-2006, 09:12 PM
TEEN Drinking Is Very Bad!!!!!

Yo I got fake I.D. tho yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei

Ralph
04-09-2006, 09:18 PM
lmao, u cant go to juvi for throwing a party. Tell him to leave u alone. Thats the biggest bs ive ever heard and thats why i hate alot of school systems. Kids would respect adults much more if they were ever respected to begin with.

bluebaron
04-09-2006, 10:09 PM
When our principle trys to bring stuff to school that happened outside of school, people mess with her mailbox. so far this year it was blown up, shot 2 times, ripped off and taken and beaten in a few times.

Ralph
04-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by bluebaron
When our principle trys to bring stuff to school that happened outside of school, people mess with her mailbox. so far this year it was blown up, shot 2 times, ripped off and taken and beaten in a few times.

They are legally allowed to get involved with outside school events if they "Disrupt the school day"

I dont think it applys here.

kyex40047
04-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
They are legally allowed to get involved with outside school events if they "Disrupt the school day"

I dont think it applys here.
My old High school said that we represent them and any negative image we protray outside of shcool, anywhere, anytime, they could still punshish us.

This is the first time I have ever heard of cops taking someone to jail for having a party. It would seem like they would have better stuff to do. A friend of mine was just telling me how cops were called to a party they were at and as soon as they left the cops pulled them over and gave the driver a breathalizer. He had one beer and blew a .03 and a leagle DUI for a minor is .02 also they had a cooler full of beer in the trunk but yet they did nothing to them. Cops are just trying to scare you, I am suprised they even pulled you down to the jail because that seems like alot of work for something that is useless.

You do need to beat the s*** out of the kid that started all this.

250-R-250
04-09-2006, 11:01 PM
This might not help your situation much, but is your principle a petifile?

ugottabayou
04-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by kyex40047
This is the first time I have ever heard of cops taking someone to jail for having a party. It would seem like they would have better stuff to do.

Thats the thing, in our town they really don't have any better way to waste their time so they pick on all the teens since its a small town.

Hon300ex
04-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by 250-R-250
This might not help your situation much, but is your principle a petifile?

petifiles arent allowed to work with kids.... so no teaching, daycar, or sports coach jobs

motorsportsking
04-11-2006, 08:56 AM
3 things

1- that is NONE of the schools business. you can do what ever you want out of school and it doesnt matter the next day when you go back. i would tell your dick head principle to suck a fat one

2- you cant go to juvi for having a party

3- they cant prove **it!!

Titanium
04-11-2006, 09:19 AM
well i told the school today that this sh*t was none of their business and they said it was totally and all of their business because it involved me because i am one of their students. and yesterday i told the cops to jus leave me the hell alone because they've takin me into custody 3 TIMES now for all this b.s. and every time i tell them that they've heard everything i kno. but i think they'll leave me alone now hopefully if the school doesn't bring it up to the cops attention. and bad thing is i can't kick the kids a*s who turned us all in because the cops basically put me on prohbation for 4 months. and the father of the kid is prolly gonna put a restraining order on me because i threatened the kid yesterday at school because he's been lying and sayin a bunch of ppl were there that weren't there. and he said i had been plannin the party for WEEKS in advance which is a bunch of b.s.:mad: :grr:

TGW_400ex
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by kyex40047
My old High school said that we represent them and any negative image we protray outside of shcool, anywhere, anytime, they could still punshish us.

This is the first time I have ever heard of cops taking someone to jail for having a party. It would seem like they would have better stuff to do. A friend of mine was just telling me how cops were called to a party they were at and as soon as they left the cops pulled them over and gave the driver a breathalizer. He had one beer and blew a .03 and a leagle DUI for a minor is .02 also they had a cooler full of beer in the trunk but yet they did nothing to them. Cops are just trying to scare you, I am suprised they even pulled you down to the jail because that seems like alot of work for something that is useless.

You do need to beat the s*** out of the kid that started all this.
zero tolerance man .000

JUSTINcredible
04-11-2006, 10:20 AM
well i told the school today that this sh*t was none of their business and they said it was totally and all of their business because it involved me because i am one of their students. and yesterday i told the cops to jus leave me the hell alone because they've takin me into custody 3 TIMES now for all this b.s. and every time i tell them that they've heard everything i kno. but i think they'll leave me alone now hopefully if the school doesn't bring it up to the cops attention. and bad thing is i can't kick the kids a*s who turned us all in because the cops basically put me on prohbation for 4 months. and the father of the kid is prolly gonna put a restraining order on me because i threatened the kid yesterday at school because he's been lying and sayin a bunch of ppl were there that weren't there. and he said i had been plannin the party for WEEKS in advance which is a bunch of b.s.:mad: :grr:

the cops didnt and they cant put you on probation. only a judge can.

troutman561
04-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
petifiles arent allowed to work with kids.... so no teaching, daycar, or sports coach jobs

Hate to play dictionary.com but its pediphile... just helpin you all out so people on here dont flame you for it....

And to the kid who said he intimidated his principal, not only do I think its BS but your 15, if you did that to me i'd beat your a**... but oh wait, your Mr. All Muscle, I better watch out!!!.....

rbgnwa45
04-11-2006, 11:44 AM
I find it funny the principal even had anything to do in a situation outside of school property and it's schedule. If my principal asked me if I was partying last night I'd be like yeah I had a couple J's and blew a couple rails while I was at it they can't do **** all :confused: :p Is this what it's like in all states :eek2:

04-11-2006, 01:53 PM
America must suck royal anis. If a pricipal comes to your house for skipping, we skip and he tells us to go to class and we dont, 2 detions if you get caught. You come to school drunk in our school its 3 days out, mabe a minor with is a 100 dollar or something like that. The school can not go anything if it isent school hours.

Rdhanded2
04-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Get a lawyer and talk to them. Tell them the whole story, and see what they say. It may cost if you need representation, but they can tell the school to shove it if it is legally not their business. Also, you are not on probation without a judge ruling. Tell them that is harrassment, and get the lawyer involved. Then when this is all blown over and done with, throw a huge kegger!!! lol

blakefoote
04-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
TEEN Drinking Is Very Bad!!!!!

Yo I got fake I.D. tho yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei

your and idiot too!!!

ilpadrino113
04-12-2006, 09:55 AM
u can only be sentence to probation from a court ruling. I would definitely get a lawyer and tell the cops and yer principle to shove it. If the cops take u into custoday again demand a lawyer. They have to supply u with one free of charge. I'd bet they'd leave it alone if u just threatened to get a lawyer involved.

Rdhanded2
04-12-2006, 10:14 AM
exactly.... do not talk without a lawyer present. If they tell you no, sue them! Exercise your rights!!!

cutierider
04-12-2006, 03:36 PM
he's really not your friend if he's selling you out.

Titanium
04-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by cutierider
he's really not your friend if he's selling you out.

god damn ppl how many times do i have to telll u the kid who sold us out isn't our friend thats y we took his a*s home. somebody jus dropped him off and expected me to do sumthin with him cus i already had some ppl over there (my friends) that were drunk and i was taken care of them.