the gearing is 13/36

04-07-2006, 05:51 PM
yea wrong idiot......wat is the correct gearing??LOL

badvox
04-07-2006, 10:10 PM
wow such hostility...

MAD450r
04-08-2006, 05:45 AM
So what is the gearing if that is wrong?
I've read many places its 13/36, and with 22 inch tires thats going to kill his low-end.

spudss
04-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Stock gearing is 14/36

goldrims04
04-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by spudss
Stock gearing is 14/36 oh ya it is 14/36 sorry guys i was thinking of my old set up but i was closer than most and now i am a idiot at least i try to help people anwser their questions wow i guess nobody on here makes mistake if we all new everything about these machines why the hell r we on this site sorry to the experts on this site i was wrong i am a idiot. you @#$holes:mad:

LTandRaptorider
04-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by goldrims04
oh ya it is 14/36 sorry guys i was thinking of my old set up but i was closer than most and now i am a idiot at least i try to help people anwser their questions wow i guess nobody on here makes mistake if we all new everything about these machines why the hell r we on this site sorry to the experts on this site i was wrong i am a idiot. you @#$holes:mad:

Yeah, we have some very nice and helpful members on here the last year or so... :rolleyes:

Instead of just posting WRONG!... If you know the answer, then enlighten us with it! I know, you did a couple posts later. And the other guy followed up his chitty response with LOL... Which I guess makes it all better... If you know the person you say that to, then this would be true. Let's not bring this forum to the low, wacko immature level that the open forum has become. I browse this forum for useful info, as I'm sure many others do. Let's keep it that way, with the occasional banter. End of story. ;)

spudss
04-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Yeah, we have some very nice and helpful members on here the last year or so... :rolleyes:

Instead of just posting WRONG!... If you know the answer, then enlighten us with it! I know, you did a couple posts later. And the other guy followed up his chitty response with LOL... Which I guess makes it all better... If you know the person you say that to, then this would be true. Let's not bring this forum to the low, wacko immature level that the open forum has become. I browse this forum for useful info, as I'm sure many others do. Let's keep it that way, with the occasional banter. End of story. ;)

Dont post the WRONG info and a WRONG reply wont happen.. AND IF YOU HAVE A LTR GO OUT AND COUNT THE TEETH BEFORE POSTING... ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

LTandRaptorider
04-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by spudss
Dont post the WRONG info and a WRONG reply wont happen.. AND IF YOU HAVE A LTR GO OUT AND COUNT THE TEETH BEFORE POSTING... ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he posted the wrong info... Big flockin deal... chit happens. Like I already said, if you know the RIGHT answer, then flockin post it! :grr:

I was also thinking he could've counted the teeth on his sprocket... But I guess he thought he knew without counting. Now... just being a dik is just plain WRONG... ;) Enough of the stupid dam drama. If you have something worthwhile to post, then please do. Otherwise, shut your trap and hang out in the open forum with all the other kiddies. ;)

To the person that started this thread. If you click on edit in your first post in this thread, and click on delete, it will delete the whole thread. Please do so to get rid of this nonesense in an otherwise decent forum. :cool: