PDA

View Full Version : Jackson, NJ

TRX04400ex
04-07-2006, 09:16 AM
i was playing around with this arial photo thing and i saw what looked like a pit by a place called gliddon lake and near pine barrens golf course anyone know if this is a strieght place to ride i went out there and it looked awesome but i dont know if its infested with cops or not

deathman53
04-07-2006, 02:47 PM
I got a ticket there a few years ago and I will not go back. You need to watch where you park and where you go. There are some hot spots and the fines/impound fees are high, I have been told of of fines are high as $1,500 and you need insurance and registration to get your atv/truck/trailer out. I would stay out of there. Also the golf course has been slowly expanding, last time I went there, they took over one of my favorite parts. Careful and fear of any type of marked car/truck/atv is all I can stress for the one determined to ride there. You will get away with it now, maybe tommorrow, but sooner or later you will get the ticket and it could be costly, the ticket I got cost me $380 and a day off of work and that was before the fines increased and impounds became standard.