PDA

View Full Version : Dreams..............

dober250R
04-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Anyone have any crazy dreams??????I had a really crazy one last night..............:devil: :macho Post up some crazy dreams, and keep the sheets clean!!!!!!

exboy
04-07-2006, 06:39 AM
I had one this mornin. my girl friend told me she had lied to me about bein some where and that she was gonna hang out with some guy this weekend and i said like h*ll you are and she said yeah i am and i got really pissed. In the dream we were at my cousins house.

Quad18star
04-07-2006, 06:46 AM
I had a dream lastnight that I was in my dad's truck with my grandma . We were comming back from WalMart and drove staright into a set of rapids . We both had to jump out of the truck and swam out . Being the macho man that I am , I was able to pull the truck out with 1 hand . Once I got the truck out , we jumped in and drove home . Can you say WTF !!!!!!!!!

No more eating junk food before bed for me . :huh

dober250R
04-07-2006, 07:23 AM
haha, what happend to grandma?

04-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by exboy
In the dream we were at my cousins house. you got with her then to get even I bet

YFZ450Ridr
04-07-2006, 12:20 PM
i always dream that i am in a fight but my arms are really heavy and i cant punch the guy. i have it every week or so its wierd.

NacsMXer
04-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400ridr
i always dream that i am in a fight but my arms are really heavy and i cant punch the guy. i have it every week or so its wierd.

Haha that's really funny, I think a lot of people have that. I always have this one where if I concentrate really hard, I can jump up into the air and fly and maintain it. Yet when something is chasing me, I just can't do it for some reason. I'm sure a lot of people have similar experiences :p

rmz250
04-07-2006, 12:52 PM
When I'm completely out of it and someone wakes me up I'll be like barely up but like asleep and I have some crazy dreams.

quads14589
04-07-2006, 12:54 PM
i used to have alot of weird ones when i was little

Honda TRX250ex
04-07-2006, 01:29 PM
I had a dream that i was riding with axraix crew and i followed dan up to a ramp and did a back flip landed and stoped and talk to the crew than i started up my 450r (kickstart of course) and i kicked my wall in my room and left a pretty big dent...

PolarisRider
04-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
I had a dream that i was riding with axraix crew and i followed dan up to a ramp and did a back flip landed and stoped and talk to the crew than i started up my 450r (kickstart of course) and i kicked my wall in my room and left a pretty big dent...

LMAO!!!

miller821
04-07-2006, 02:02 PM
I dreamed about Jurassic Park in my yard once..... We were trying to shoot em, and escape from em, but funny thing is, we went to another side of the tree line thinking we were completely safe..... This was like 4 years ago though.

theTman
04-07-2006, 03:23 PM
this is weird..

i had a dream there were little kittys with army helmets and machine guns hiding under my couch on both sides of the room having a war, i walked through and they pulled me under the couch and had to fight the other team, they were driving around little tanks and stuff:o

04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
I had a pretty goofy one last night.

My friend is getting a 450r tomorrow and i dreamt i was riding with him on his new quad. We were riding in the rock plant we arent allowed to ride in n someone showed up. So we rainbowed a huge hill to lure them in n on my way up i thought i could make it so i kept going but it chit out on me right at the top. I went to turn to rainbow down n the quad started flipping. It flipped all the way down the huge sand hill with me chasing after it. I jumped on a few feet from the bottom n it started right up. Wasnt flooded at all.

So we took off n got away clean!

wilkin250r
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Haha that's really funny, I think a lot of people have that. I always have this one where if I concentrate really hard, I can jump up into the air and fly and maintain it.

I have this one. It starts off just concentrating to prolong your jump, a little extra flotation. You find that you can jump over 20 feet, then 30 feet. But you find if you concentrate really hard, you can prolong it indefinitely.

Oddly enough, in my dreams, it seems to take more concentration to fly higher. I can get over the electrical wires, but not by much.

derekhonda
04-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I have always wanted to have a flying dream, but never have. I heard somewhere that there is someway to create your dreams as you want them. Like every dream you could end up being with a supermodel, or being a super hero, or flying....
the trick is you just have to know how to manage your brain while you are sleeping or something...i dunno i can't do it.

NacsMXer
04-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I have this one. It starts off just concentrating to prolong your jump, a little extra flotation. You find that you can jump over 20 feet, then 30 feet. But you find if you concentrate really hard, you can prolong it indefinitely.

Oddly enough, in my dreams, it seems to take more concentration to fly higher. I can get over the electrical wires, but not by much.

Yup, that is exactly what I experienced. It took more and more concentration to fly higher. I could only ascend a level at a time. I was flying, but as if I was walking upright at the same time. The initiation of the jump was the same as well with the floatation thing. Really weird...:chinese:

theTman
04-07-2006, 04:25 PM
i had a dream i was falling...and when i woke up my body like jumped up and fell onto my bed

isnt it true that if you have a dream like that and you hit the bottom of whatever your falling from you die?

derekhonda
04-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by theTman
isnt it true that if you have a dream like that and you hit the bottom of whatever your falling from you die?

HAHAHAHA

How would anyone ever find out?

zeppelin
04-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
HAHAHAHA

that was what i was about to ask

i have had the jumping/flying dreams that y'all were talking about, aswell as the one where your arms fell heavy when you try to punch someone.

theTman
04-07-2006, 04:45 PM
HAHAHAHA

lol...its something i heard so idk

derekhonda
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
But who would have told you, someone who personally experienced this feat?

theTman
04-07-2006, 04:57 PM
But who would have told you, someone who personally experienced this feat?

no they would be dead! hahaha

idk i heard it somewhere but i 4get

04-07-2006, 05:25 PM
well my dream was kinda embarassing (sp)

i dreamed that my family was moving, and i just found out.

i wake up, go up stairs and say, mom, why do we have to move? i like our house.

and she goes...
what are you talking about michael?

i was like...omg it was a dream lmoa

wilkin250r
04-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Yup, that is exactly what I experienced. It took more and more concentration to fly higher. I could only ascend a level at a time. I was flying, but as if I was walking upright at the same time. The initiation of the jump was the same as well with the floatation thing. Really weird...:chinese:

Interesting. Is it just a floating thing, or can you actually "fly", like change directions? Does it take concentration to change directions? How fast can you go?

The faster I want to change directions, the more concentration it requires. I usually can only rise and change directions at about the same speed that a helium balloon floats away. I'm certainly not zipping around corners and weaving over and under powerlines.

jakes699
04-07-2006, 06:04 PM
i had a dream i was huge and everythign got smaller and i started to like fade away and i woke up

400eXr1d3rZ
04-07-2006, 06:30 PM
i had a dream that i was falling off a giant building then i smashed against the ground , i woke up shaking and then i threw up

Mxjunkie
04-07-2006, 06:39 PM
I allways dream about fights, I either start fighting and someone shoots me and I die, then I go to my funeral but like I'm one of the people going to the funeral its weird as hell it bothers the heck out of me cause I cant figure out why I dream that..

Also I dream about car accidents with my friends, hitting banks at 80mph or 100mph but the accident keeps happening over and over again and something differnt happens everytime
:ermm:

I had one a long time ago I found my x g.f and we started going out again and she ends up dating my best friend, then my other best friend then ANOTHER best friend and I cant do anything.. its weird as hell too

Another one, I went to the bank with my brother and it was getting robbed and I get shot, but it keeps happening over and over again..

I could keep going on and on but they are creepy lol

wilkin250r
04-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Whenever I have a fight dream, I got the speed and skill of Chuck Norris, but the strength of a wet spaghetti noodle. I land punch after punch, but they never go down.

watts16
04-07-2006, 07:34 PM
O man I had one that got the attention in study hall today. I had a dream where i was riding a roller coaster and it fell off the tracks at the highest point. Then I start yelling No No. Get me off this. Kinda embarrassing. Lmao

Ruby Soho
04-07-2006, 07:44 PM
sometimes, ill have a random dream. and something weird will be in it. and some force will be pulling me towards it and i can get away. then eventually i get close enough for it to grab me and i wake up

jvd182
04-07-2006, 08:16 PM
I ussaly like once or twice a month have one where i cant open my eyes, Last week i had one when i wanted get get in a fight but i couldent throw a punch...idk

04-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Damn, am I doing something wrong, I barely get dreams. It sounds like Wilkin has the best dreams if he can just fly around and shiat.

04TRX400EX
04-08-2006, 02:00 AM
According to my professor in Psyc101 last year, dreams are a compilation of your thoughts and actions throughout the day that somehow get thrown together in strange ways. Like if you saw someone cutting down a tree on a tv commercial, you could have a dream that night involving chainsaws.

I've had a bunch of crazy dreams in the past, but I never seem to be able to remember the details ...

One time I had a dream that snakes were all over me in bed and I was throwing them off of me. Apparently I was actually inacting this cause I woke up in pain from smashing my hand into the wall next to my bed from "throwing a snake off."

My buddy had a dream once that we were driving to school one day. He had his truck and I for some reason drove a school bus. He stopped at a stoplight and I didn't stop apparently, crashed into his truck and sent him flipping into parked cars across the street. I got out of my bus and said "well at least your car didn't change colors."

Honda 250X 91
04-08-2006, 09:29 AM
My buddy had a dream one night that he was chewing in his sleep cause he was chewing all day. He woke up and he had spit all over that mattress because he thought he had a dip in. I have a weird compilation of dreams you guys have kool ones if you can f***ing fly!

TRX_450
04-08-2006, 10:20 AM
i had one where i got chased by a killer dolphin! :eek:

Ruby Soho
04-08-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by 04TRX400EX
According to my professor in Psyc101 last year, dreams are a compilation of your thoughts and actions throughout the day that somehow get thrown together in strange ways. Like if you saw someone cutting down a tree on a tv commercial, you could have a dream that night involving chainsaws.

I've had a bunch of crazy dreams in the past, but I never seem to be able to remember the details ...

One time I had a dream that snakes were all over me in bed and I was throwing them off of me. Apparently I was actually inacting this cause I woke up in pain from smashing my hand into the wall next to my bed from "throwing a snake off."

My buddy had a dream once that we were driving to school one day. He had his truck and I for some reason drove a school bus. He stopped at a stoplight and I didn't stop apparently, crashed into his truck and sent him flipping into parked cars across the street. I got out of my bus and said "well at least your car didn't change colors."

haha, i say alot of wierd things in dreams, and then when i wake up im always confused why i had said it :D

theTman
04-08-2006, 03:02 PM
ive had some when something bad was going on, like someone robbing a bank and i try to yell for help but nothing comes out..its weird

QuadJunkies
04-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
Anyone have any crazy dreams??????I had a really crazy one last night..............:devil: :macho Post up some crazy dreams, and keep the sheets clean!!!!!! If I told you some of the crazy dreams I had, I would lose my Moderator privledges.. :o :p :devil:

think one of the strangest dreams I have over and over since I was like 6 years old is diying in a tornado... We dont rally have any tornados here either,so Im not sure why I dream that :huh

Quad Boy 660r
04-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I allways dream about fights, I

Me too. And no matter what I always get knocked out. I also have dreams where I'm racing, and get smoked every time. 95% of my dreams suck.

The other 5%...:devil: :devil:

Mxjunkie
04-08-2006, 10:21 PM
I had a dream last night.. I was in a truck and I set the cruise control but it stuck wide open and it wouldnt turn off and the police were chasing me and I kept screaming its stuck and they started shooting at me, then out of the blue I end up in the back of a car with my dad driving and he was taking me somewhere but I cant remeber where he took me cause I woke up :mad:

wtf is up with dreams? I read that post and I havent watched cops lately or watched real tv watching car chases lol

My dreams are allways so realisic if I wasnt asleep I'd swear it happened in real life..

04-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I get this dream a lot. I'll be laying in my bed and I'm basically paralyzed, I cant move or do anything, I try to yell for help and nothing comes out. Its scary, I had it last night actully.

JUSTINcredible
04-08-2006, 10:28 PM
i always dream im falling down a set fo stairs. I want to have a dream where i can fly.

Nick110
04-08-2006, 10:54 PM
I have those dreams where i can fly but mine are a little different. To move around I do a swimming motion like the regular swimming stroke. I always have to save my family when i have the flying dreams.

I had a dream that my family got captured when i was sleeping. Then i woke up (still in dream) just in time to not be captured. My family was outside my house on the road in a bus with the people that captured them. My neighbores were also in the bus. I made a deal with the people that if i can run inside my house and grap a gun and kill the people that my family and my neighbores will be free. I had to do it all within 30 seconds. I remember runninng inside getting the gun and running back outside to hear the guy counting 5-4-3-2-..... i wasnt going to make it but then i woke up.

I also had a dream a little while ago about a guy that escaped a mental institution. A news thing came on TV and said lock your doors this guy is loose. SO me and my dad locked all of the doors. A little while after we herd a noise so i told my dad to grab his gun just to be safe. Hes like ok. I saw him go into our computer room and get a gun out of the drawer in the comp. desk. (there is no guns in the comp. room) So we finally end back up on the couch and continure watching TV. All of a sudden we hear a door creak and i see a shadow. -note: in my house from the TV room you can look into the kitchen and there are 2 doors that lead fromthe kitchin to the dinning room and another to a hallway that leads to my front door:-note. I say dad there he is. He doesnt believe me so i say it again and begin to slouch down in the couch. My dad sees the shadow and he shoots the gun atleasts 3 times. We both hear the guy scream and grunt. My dad tell me to come with him to see if hes dead, so i agree. We go to the kitchen and see him behind the island in the kitchin. There is a pool of blood around him and he is wearing a orange suite that said sumthing on it. ( looked like a mental institution suit or a prision suit.) Then i woke up.

I remember his face clearly and if i ever saw this guy in real life i would crap myelf. For some reason my dreams are very realistic and i can remember a lot of the details.

400eXr1d3rZ
04-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

My dreams are allways so realisic if I wasnt asleep I'd swear it happened in real life..
id swear it was real too if you werent asleep:rolleyes:

Robin Hood
04-08-2006, 11:37 PM
I always get the ones where you're running from something or someone, but you either trip and fall, or it seems like you're running so slow, then it eventually catches you then BAM! I'm awake.

Those along with falling dreams haunt me every now and then. :ermm:

04-08-2006, 11:52 PM
i had a dream one of my friends were at my house in my room and he was playing atv offroad fury or something and he just threw up for no reason...... then i woke up and my dog was trhowing up on my bed..:confused:

o and one time i was fighting that same kind and i was barely hitting him and i couldnt hit any harder and we were in the middle of the road so some guy come and said WHAT ARE YALL DOING and i said fighting so he left and i knocked out the kid:confused:

Atkins
04-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Dont get mad at me for posting this, but I had a crazy dream last night where I was in homeroom at school and some girl had to take a dump, so I offered my mouth as a toilet, and got expelled. Then I went skydiving and my lifelong fear of flying is over.

04-09-2006, 01:28 AM
sure thats true? if it is you have nasty dreams

Ruby Soho
04-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Atkins
Dont get mad at me for posting this, but I had a crazy dream last night where I was in homeroom at school and some girl had to take a dump, so I offered my mouth as a toilet, and got expelled. Then I went skydiving and my lifelong fear of flying is over.

What the ****? :huh

MOFO
04-09-2006, 06:36 AM

You have one of those strange fetishes, huh? :huh

Atkins
04-09-2006, 08:12 AM
No, I think that's as disgusting as anyone else does....I guess I was just having a bad day and my body decided to give me a wicked f*cked up dream.:huh

JRP
04-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
You have one of those strange fetishes, huh? :huh

lmao, thats what i was thinking... All of my dreams go like this.... Im usually racing my quad and then right at the checkerd flag my alarm goes off. Everytime. It sucks

QuadJunkies
04-09-2006, 10:23 AM

LMFAO!! Thats sooo wrong... :p :o

It is strange how the mind works while we sleep... I have dreampt of peeps that I havent seen in many years and havent even thought about them,then they pop up in a dream.

Mxjunkie
04-09-2006, 10:25 AM

you and poop... :ermm:

ZeroLogic
04-09-2006, 10:29 AM
When I go riding and then that nite when I go to bed I usually my about that riding day just like it happened. Kinda cool. My dreams are mostly about racing and friends. :macho

JDiablo
04-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I have dreams about hockey,flying,but alot of the times i guess i lose my concentration and i fall,and i get that Gforce feeling in my stomach,and i wake up and my stomach has that ache that you get after you just had some G's.

Sometimes I get dreams that something hasn't happened to me in awhile,like say i get in trouble at school,i dream that and within that week i get in trouble in school,that is the weird thing about it.

texasame
04-10-2006, 02:19 AM
i cant remember most of mine but there was this one where i was fishing and and the boat sank and it seemed like eternity to get back to the shore.

Nausty
04-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Anyone seen the movie waking life?

the movie is awsome. Definitely makes you think! I used to hang out and watch that movie w/ a few of my close friends and we'd tal about it forever! Never seen a movie like it before!

"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving"

"There's only one instant, and it's right now. And it's eternity"

"Soap Opera Woman: Hey. Could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but I don't want to be an ant. You know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennas bouncing off one another, continously on ant autopilot, with nothing really human required of us. Stop. Go. Walk here. Drive there. All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. "Here's your change." "Paper or plastic?' "Credit or debit?" "You want ketchup with that?" I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be ant, you know?"

"They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?
"