PDA

View Full Version : Riddles??

XCAdam89
04-07-2006, 05:03 AM
Alright, So one of my friends says he can answer any 10 riddles. So we made a little bet on it, $5 if he can answer 8 of 10 Riddles correctly. So, Does anybody have any Good, Hard Riddles? :D

YAYHonda
04-07-2006, 08:33 AM
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why ?

Answer The man had the hiccups and the water helped him stop it, and the gun scared him which also help stop his hiccups as well.

The one who makes it sells it.
The one who buys it doesn't use it.
The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.
What is it

A Coffin.

What has 5(sometimes 4) hands but is normal

A person wearing a non digital watch - An average person has 2 hands, + a minute hand on the watch, + an hour hand, and sometimes a second hand.

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. the only things in this room is a mirror and a table. how do you excape?

you look in the mirror you see what you "saw", you "saw" the table in half, two halfs make a "hole", you climb out of the hole and escape

heres some

antman
04-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by YAYHonda

The one who makes it sells it.
The one who buys it doesn't use it.
The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.
What is it

A Coffin.

i like this one the best

TheX1992
04-07-2006, 11:11 AM
What is something most people have every day, that contains over 1000 chemicals, but only 26 of which have been tested. Out of those 26, around half have caused cancer in rats in California.

What am I???

Answer: Coffee

trx400exxracer
04-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by TheX1992
What is something most people have every day, that contains over 1000 chemicals, but only 26 of which have been tested. Out of those 26, around half have caused cancer in rats in California.

What am I???

Answer: Coffee

I bet most people would say ciggarettes or a tobbaco product

DJJ450r
04-07-2006, 11:27 AM
What's greater than god
more evil than the devil
the rich need it
the poor have it
and if you eat it you will die

Answer: Nothing:D

YFZ450Ridr
04-07-2006, 12:27 PM
you take a coin and put it in a wine bottle and put a cork on the bottle. how do you get the penny out without pulling the cork out or modifying the bottle in any way: ex - melting it, breaking it, making a hole, you cant do anything to it.

answer - push the cork in

XCAdam89
04-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Thanks Guys! I still need a few more though. These are good though :D

450r51
04-07-2006, 12:54 PM
a plane crashes on the border of canada and the united states, and i mean right on the border, where do u bury the survivors?

answer: you dont bury survivors!

now a cool "magic trick" to play on ur friend

get a coin of any kind, show ur friend the date on the coin, tell him that when u flip the coin and it lands on the ground, the date will have changed. have your friend bend down and pick up the coin, when he's bent down smack him on the back of the head and walk away!

paul01400ex
04-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
get a coin of any kind, show ur friend the date on the coin, tell him that when u flip the coin and it lands on the ground, the date will have changed. have your friend bend down and pick up the coin, when he's bent down smack him on the back of the head and walk away!

lmao:p

YFZ450Ridr
04-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 450r51

thats almost like saying "if your face is bigger than your hand you have cancer" and when they put thier had to thier face, well you know what to do:p

450r51
04-07-2006, 02:58 PM
haha yea but the one i posted, they will never expect nething like that.