PDA

View Full Version : Cardio Stack or

trx400exxracer
04-06-2006, 07:46 PM
hey guys I had major arm pump at my last race because it has been a while but I want something that will prevent it and let me race hard the whole race

so here are my choices

Fasst Flexx bars

Cardio Stack

Pump X

or any of the 2

400exrules
04-06-2006, 07:47 PM
flexx bars

trx400exxracer
04-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
flexx bars

you have experiance with these bars

400exrules
04-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
you have experiance with these bars

no ive just heard only good things about them. heard straight from the mouths of top gncc pro's that they help a whole lot with arm pump. They say you cant tell a difference from feel right when you put them on, but after your get used to them and ride someones bike with regular handlebars, you really tell a difference.

just look around, almost every pro is running them. but they are kinda pricey

trx400exxracer
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
no ive just heard only good things about them. heard straight from the mouths of top gncc pro's that they help a whole lot with arm pump. They say you cant tell a difference from feel right when you put them on, but after your get used to them and ride someones bike with regular handlebars, you really tell a difference.

just look around, almost every pro is running them. but they are kinda pricey

I got the money to get them but I just want to make sure it is worth it and make sure there isnt anything better out

Dan_Guetter
04-06-2006, 08:08 PM
what is cardio stack??????

trx400exxracer
04-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
what is cardio stack??????

there is an advertisement at the bottom of the page that comes up click on it and it will take you to the site

it is a pre race supplement

coolex
04-06-2006, 08:10 PM
the flexx bars are worth every penny

trx400exxracer
04-06-2006, 08:50 PM
anyone else

what are the best prices anyone has found on the flexx bars

400exrules
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
I got the money to get them but I just want to make sure it is worth it and make sure there isnt anything better out

flexx bars are the first of its kinda as far as i know, they seem to be well worth it, and a good product. but thats only what i get from other people, i wouldnt mind a set myself

Pappy
04-06-2006, 09:02 PM
flexxbars and good old fashion training. no supplement will make a couch potatoe the next john natalie.

does cardio stack work? not sure, i cant use it but those i know that do either say it works or its doesnt:p

trx400exxracer
04-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
flexxbars and good old fashion training. no supplement will make a couch potatoe the next john natalie.

does cardio stack work? not sure, i cant use it but those i know that do either say it works or its doesnt:p

yeah I train but just want to duke it out the whole race without getting major arm pump I would just like it to be a little easier so I can ride strong for a long time

honduh440
04-06-2006, 11:46 PM
as far as the suppliments like cardio stack. They are all mental. ive taken it several times and it will not phase me. I even took twice as much once just to see if it would do anything at all and it didnt.

in my opinion buying parts to get rid of armpump wont work. i suffered from it for a long time. this year i replaced pop/soda with water stopped eating at fast food restraunts and rode as much as i can and ive got 20x the stamina