PDA

View Full Version : Skippin' school...

Titanium
04-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Ok, i jus sorda got caught for skippin school jus a little bit ago. because i woke up late for school and i was gonna get a unexscused absense(sp) for being late i jus decided to stay home because i didn't have anybody to sign my exscused absense(sp) paper and then around noon my principal came over to my house and told me to get to school (which i did) but then i was told that i could go truent just for missing 1 day of school. but i don't think thats right because i havn't even had any other unexscuse absenses(sp) EVER. and i have only been sick for 3 days out of the whole year. has anybody else ever had this happen to them?

400exrules
04-06-2006, 01:45 PM
your principle came to your house:huh :huh how many people goto your school.... like 10?!??!:huh

PolarisRider
04-06-2006, 01:46 PM
the principle came to your house!?!?!?!?!? lmao

WhiteYFZ
04-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by PolarisRider
the principle came to your house!?!?!?!?!? lmao

rmz250
04-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Your fine, you can get away with skipping school all the time but don't make it a habit.

zeppelin
04-06-2006, 01:53 PM
whats a truent?:confused:

oh and this reminds me of ferris buler's day off. lmao

Honda400exrox
04-06-2006, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Titanium
Ok, i jus sorda got caught for skippin school jus a little bit ago. because i woke up late for school and i was gonna get a unexscused absense(sp) for being late i jus decided to stay home because i didn't have anybody to sign my exscused absense(sp) paper and then around noon my principal came over to my house and told me to get to school (which i did) but then i was told that i could go truent just for missing 1 day of school. but i don't think thats right because i havn't even had any other unexscuse absenses(sp) EVER. and i have only been sick for 3 days out of the whole year. has anybody else ever had this happen to them? [/QUOTE[/B]

Are you handicapped? why would you go to the door?

MR.BIG
04-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeah why did you answer the door all you had to say is you didn't feel good and you must have been sleeping when he came over.

gbcap
04-06-2006, 02:30 PM
you are truent the second you skip school. they shouldn't be able to punish you just for skipping one day.

the fact that your principle came to your house is BS. they have better things to do. plus i would have never answered the door. why were you home anyway. i would use the day wisely haha.

there might actually be something wrong about the principle coming to your house that aint his right. plus you should have just said you didn't feel well and he/she couldn't have done anything anyway.

FreekShow
04-06-2006, 02:32 PM
This doesn't sound right, im sure the principal goes to everyones door everyday thats absent right? Sounds like your known for this :ermm:

sly400ex
04-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
your principle came to your house:huh :huh how many people goto your school.... like 10?!??!:huh

JRDrider22
04-06-2006, 02:55 PM
How did school know you were skipping?? Yea your town must be the size of my neighborhood for your pricipal to go to your house.

wilkin250r
04-06-2006, 03:38 PM
It's been known to happen.

However, for you to get into real trouble, there has to be a pattern. If what you say is true, then you don't have anything to worry about. The principle was just trying to scare you.

DeerNuts
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Haha gotta love being in high school, rite?

Go to college. Went fishing last Friday, missed 2 classes, skipped today, classes cancelled tomorrow (Friday, of course)

=4 day weekend!

(Just watch it doesn't come back to bite you in the *** though).

Iliketogofast
04-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah, they used to come to peoples houses when I was in middle school. I was absent all the time and he came to my house and I was riding.... Lol. I told him to get off my property, but he said he was leaving and sending the truancy officer.... so I went.

MotoX3
04-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Yep, skip all the classes you want in college, they wont care. Trick is chances are youre paying good money to be there:ermm:

04-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
Yep, skip all the classes you want in college, they wont care. Trick is chances are youre paying good money to be there:ermm: yah public high school i was a big skipper in high school but I still kept my grades up. college on the other hand I have perfect attendence in (no absences period) and havent been late to any classes either. Of course I could miss a class but the day I miss a class in college I think ill fail the class, its just to easy to get my *** to class

DeerNuts
04-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by MotoX3
Yep, skip all the classes you want in college, they wont care. Trick is chances are youre paying good money to be there:ermm:

PSU/Federal government/state government funds 100% of my education. I just gotta watch I don't skip too much so I gotta pay back the grants. I have no loans and don't wanna have to take out one to pay off a defaulted grant:scary:

But yeah, someone is paying good money for me to be there!:p

Ralph
04-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Some principals are weird like that. I guess they need to power of control to make up for something missing inside them.

Our Dean of students knows just about everyones (atleast the trouble makers) address by heart and will recite it the second he catches you doing something bad to prove how bad he is...lol

Ralph
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Round here if u don't show up your supposed to bring a parents note the next day. I haven't done that once in 4 years. They will also usually call and ya just don't pick up or if u do u tell em whats up lol.

If u cut one of the 9 periods and get caught you get written up for a cut and usually get a saturday detention. I never been cut yet in 4 years. I'm smooth like Ferris bueller.

EDIT: I dunno why it split my post into two?!?!?!

DieselBoy
04-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Are you handicapped? why would you go to the door?
LOL!!!!

Sjorge450R
04-06-2006, 06:37 PM
what the hell is a truency officer. When I stay home, I just dont answer the phone or my door. I only answer my cell phone and text/call my friends that are in school and make fun of them because they are at school :D

Stevie-D
04-06-2006, 08:33 PM
haha...sucks to be you man:devil:

last year we had finals the last few days of school..we only had 2 each day..and study halls in between. i would dick around in the metal and auto shops all day. well the last day of finals me and a buddy had a final first period and nothing til the last two periods..
so instead of sitting around all day..we walked right out of school, hopped into my truck..and went fishing all day. came back in the afternoon, and nobody even knew we were gone:D

my school sucked, but i knew the administration, secretaries, all the custodians, etc...so i got away with a lot of **** that other people fried for:devil:

Iliketogofast
04-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
what the hell is a truency officer. When I stay home, I just dont answer the phone or my door. I only answer my cell phone and text/call my friends that are in school and make fun of them because they are at school :D

A truancy officer is a doughnut gobbler who runs around and checks to make sure kids are in school.

Wtf is Saturday detention! They would have to be retards to tell me to come to shcool on a Saturday!

Oh yeah, what's the big deal about the Date/Time on the thread starter's post?

Ralph
04-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Same here, last day of school ill just walk streight outa class and walk up to dunkin donuts. Get a coffee and donut and maybe return

If you dont go to a saturday detention u get another. If u have too many u cant go to prom, loose parking, etc

Havent you ever seen The breakfast club

ugottabayou
04-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Not only is it crap that our principle went to this kid's house, but he just walked into the front door like it was his own house! Didn't even ring the doorbell just went right on in.

04-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ugottabayou
Not only is it crap that our principle went to this kid's house, but he just walked into the front door like it was his own house! Didn't even ring the doorbell just went right on in. That's teh illegalz. I would have shot him.

Honda400exrox
04-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by ugottabayou
Not only is it crap that our principle went to this kid's house, but he just walked into the front door like it was his own house! Didn't even ring the doorbell just went right on in.

Haha what if ur friend was masterbating and the principle seen it then he could charge hims with sexually harrassing a student:huh

enduro400rider
04-07-2006, 10:24 PM
wow you got a messed up school if you got people commin to your house. my school if you skip they give you till 11:30 and they call your house. ( i just leave the phone off the hook) if your not there by 11:35 you are absent the whole day. when ever i pull in and i see the princible walkin up the front stairs i know im late so i just turn around and leave. it doesnt matter if your 5 min late you will only be counted for a half a day so i might as well go in for a real half day, so i go back at 11:30. as for excuses i go to a really small school. i mean small like 500 TOTAL students, that the WHOLE high school not individual grades. were pretty laid back so for excuses as long as there is a signature that spells your parents name correctly then your cool.

Titanium
04-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
wow you got a messed up school if you got people commin to your house. my school if you skip they give you till 11:30 and they call your house. ( i just leave the phone off the hook) if your not there by 11:35 you are absent the whole day. when ever i pull in and i see the princible walkin up the front stairs i know im late so i just turn around and leave. it doesnt matter if your 5 min late you will only be counted for a half a day so i might as well go in for a real half day, so i go back at 11:30. as for excuses i go to a really small school. i mean small like 500 TOTAL students, that the WHOLE high school not individual grades. were pretty laid back so for excuses as long as there is a signature that spells your parents name correctly then your cool.

you wouldn't believe it but our school only has 375 ppl including elementry and middleschool. and they are really tight as*'d about everything since we got this new principal. one of my friends jus took a dump in the bed of his truck about 4 weeks ago it was pretty funny(off topic).