PDA

View Full Version : Quad Stolen

Matt400ex_17
04-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Well the 450's gone and when i thought i had good insurance on the police report they put that i didnt have a pad lock securing the roll up door now progressive doesnt wanna cover the entire claim. I can barely sit here and type this now i have a ****ty job and a better chance of hell freezing over than getting another loan for a bike.

04-06-2006, 12:51 PM
that sucks but just say they stole the padlock too

MR.BIG
04-06-2006, 01:33 PM
What does it matter whether the door was padlocked or not. You pay for insurance so it shouldn't matter if the door was wide open I would definately fight this to get them to pay for it. Good luck and sorry to hear about your quad being ripped of by some scumbag!

onefast400ex
04-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Fight with the insurance company and you should win. Like they said, it doesnt matter if your doors were wide open are there were 10 pad locks, you pay all that money and you should get you money for you quad back. I hope you find that dirty piece of worthless **** who took you quad.

400exstud
04-06-2006, 06:43 PM
That's about the lamest thing that I've heard in a while. What goes through a person's head when they feel that they can just take something that isn't theirs?

It really doesn't matter whether it was locked up or not they should still have to do the claim.

A while back, may dad was on a big snowmobile ride with some of his friends. When they were in a bar, some guy with his friends hotwired one of our friends thundercat's and rode off with it. The insurance bought him a new one. (my dad's ZRT 800 was sitting right next to it with the key in and they never touched it:eek: )