PDA

View Full Version : Good luck

Mxjunkie
04-06-2006, 10:49 AM
I dont know about you guys but it seemed like when I got fired from my job everything went down hill, banshee hasnt run right since then, grades went down a little bit I could go on and on..

I was walking down to the turkey hill today and I had emailed a cnc shop about a job, the cnc shop is right behind the turkey hill so I figured eh why not, I walk over and ask for a application and tell them who I was and how I sent them the email they told me to come back asap because they need a painter. I was like :eek2: I use to do autobody and such so I was like what are the chances of me walking into a random cnc shop and they need a painter.

to say the least I'm happyier then a pig in chit! Looks like I wont have to sell my quad for a car afterall :devil:

You guys have any good luck lately?

04-06-2006, 11:39 AM
i just leased my trailer/mobile home for next semester of school.....has always been a dream of mine to own a trailer and have a really nice four wheeler and a big field i nthe back yard. Iv'e lived in half million dollar homes with my mom and log cabins in the country but never a trailer so Iv'e always wanted to live that life where you can kick a neighbors dog and flip their charcoal grill over

450r51
04-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i just leased my trailer/mobile home for next semester of school.....has always been a dream of mine to own a trailer and have a really nice four wheeler and a big field i nthe back yard. Iv'e lived in half million dollar homes with my mom and log cabins in the country but never a trailer so Iv'e always wanted to live that life where you can kick a neighbors dog and flip their charcoal grill over

haha are u serious man!!

04-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by 450r51
haha are u serious man!! yes...all thats really missing is my g/f up here to keep the trailer neat but she'll come up here eventually

Stevie-D
04-06-2006, 12:04 PM
speaking of good luck...i broke the tranny in my truck after owning it for 3 days:blah:

good luck man:D

04-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
speaking of good luck...i broke the tranny in my truck after owning it for 3 days:blah:
GO DODGE

ballz2thewall
04-06-2006, 12:41 PM
If it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck. I put an app. in at Cernic's (They sponser Travis Patrana & Dunk + more) it is a motorcycle,dirt bike and quad dealership like 3 miles from where I live so working part time would be great! So I stop in yesterday and they were like well can you answer some question. So after all this getting my hopes up they say well we are looking for a full time person. I felt like I was just nut tapped! The good thing though is they are going to hold on to my app. until something part time comes up!

Mxjunkie
04-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Good luck strikes again!

3 months later I finally got my quad running and found a badass new jump, its a hill maybe 12-14ft tall and the jump is 7ft up the hill then its like a step up.. I'm making a new vid so heres a little preview :p

Not bad for a xc guy..

Rip_Tear
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Thats awsome Mxjunkie, I went to school and learned how to program and operate CNC machine.

exrider008
04-10-2006, 06:26 PM
GO DODGE

dodge is the best so watch ur mouth:grr: ;)

TRX_450
04-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
dodge is the best so watch ur mouth:grr: ;)

or else what? :blah:

jus remember.....

416exmx
04-10-2006, 06:34 PM

Its not one in Bush trailer park is it? I though it was a rough one where you could kick dogs and dump grills lol. Me and my buddy owned a nice trailer down there in another park for a few years then sold out. I have several buddies down there right now, a sister and my g/f is movin down in the fall. Ill prob be spending a lot of time down there this winter.

exrider008
04-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
or else what? :blah:

jus remember.....

ROFL i was just kidding...but dodge is the best:D

Mxjunkie
04-10-2006, 06:56 PM
I wonder if I could start trying to do fmx now since I found a damn jump at my house? :confused: