PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Cool Day At Work Today!!! Got To See A Police Raid

TCracin440ex
04-05-2006, 03:39 PM
well i work construction and we are putting in new storm drains, new sewer lines, and new water lines in this pretty rough ghetto neighbor hood...there are a few old white people that live in the community...but most of it is blacks and its alot of drug traffic in the area...well today me and another member of my crew was standing beside the truck getting off the tools we were gonna need for the day and all of a sudden 20 cops and DEA come rolling up with bullet proof vests on, drug sniffing k-9's, and everything it was pretty awsome they stayed in the house for hours raiding that thing...they had the works over there today it was pretty awsome because ive never seen anything like that before....it looked like something you would see off a movie....anyways thats pretty much my day after me and my other crew members along with my foreman spectated for about an hour or so we got back to work laying pipe...

04-05-2006, 03:43 PM
What was in it? Meth lab ?

miller821
04-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
well i work construction and we are putting in new storm drains, new sewer lines, and new water lines in this pretty rough ghetto neighbor hood...there are a few old white people that live in the community...but most of it is blacks and its alot of drug traffic in the area...well today me and another member of my crew was standing beside the truck getting off the tools we were gonna need for the day and all of a sudden 20 cops and DEA come rolling up with bullet proof vests on, drug sniffing k-9's, and everything it was pretty awsome they stayed in the house for hours raiding that thing...they had the works over there today it was pretty awsome because ive never seen anything like that before....it looked like something you would see off a movie....anyways thats pretty much my day after me and my other crew members along with my foreman spectated for about an hour or so we got back to work laying pipe...
Thats awesome.. I woulda took the day off, and just watched them.... Good thing there wasn't a shootout.

antman
04-05-2006, 03:44 PM
wow that is so sweet. i wish i had seen somthing like that

Honda TRX250ex
04-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Stupid question but what is the DEA?

Chicksdigme423
04-05-2006, 03:55 PM
drug enforcement agency

Honda TRX250ex
04-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Chicksdigme423
drug enforcement agency
oh thanks.

honduh440
04-05-2006, 04:07 PM
if u really wanna see some shiet. go to ur local police department and do a ride along

Honda TRX250ex
04-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
if u really wanna see some shiet. go to ur local police department and do a ride along
i wanna go for a police ride!!!!!!!!!!

04-05-2006, 04:44 PM
i get ride alongs all the time and dont have to go to the station. they come and pick me up

Honda400exrox
04-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i get ride alongs all the time and dont have to go to the station. they come and pick me up

Cool guy that was original:rolleyes:

DeerNuts
04-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
Cool guy that was original:rolleyes:

It was a joke! Apparently sarcasm loses its effects when typed.

bama400ex
04-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Chicksdigme423
drug enforcement agency Drug Enforcement Administration

TCracin440ex
04-05-2006, 08:08 PM
believe me as much as i wanted to sit there all day on the tailgate of the truck and watch them drag his *** out...i had to get back to work...it was so cool tho because ive never seen anything like that and it looked like something youd see on tv or a movie...i dont know if it was a meth lab, but im thinking they were crack and cocaine dealers...

parkers30
04-05-2006, 08:35 PM
I've seen similiar across the street from a 711 in Flint, MI except 2 ambulances showed up with them and left full. Guess you know it a bad area of town when the police are staking out in your driveway:rolleyes:

TCracin440ex
04-06-2006, 04:50 PM
yea not much went on over at the house today...i dont think the other relatives are staying there anymore because i saw them come and go a few times so the cops might have siezed the house