PDA

View Full Version : grrr help please...ac nerfs

400exrules
04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
i just got my ac nerfs in the mail, to go with my ims footpegs/heelguards, and i cant figure out how im supposed to bolt these things on??? it came with a pack of 2 long bolts, and 4 small bolts with nuts , and abunch of washer, and two big spacers. the 2 long bolts and the 2 spacers are for the front mounts right? at the motor mounts?
But wtf are these small bolts for?? their about an inch long, and i have nothing to bolt the nerfs to my pegs with, and these bolts will definately not work, they wont even go half way threw my ims footpeg. I have ims heelguards, and it came with bolts that ive mounted them with, but they arent long enough to use for the nerfs. Their too big to even fit threw the nerfs holes. Plus one of the mounting holes is almost completely covered because some retard welder put one of the net brackets right over the mounting hole. what do i do? am i missing some bolts or am i just dumb? I need to get this figured out cuz i have a race sunday.
I know these are dumb questions but ive never had nerfs before, so how do the nets go on, do i just wrap them through the brackets, and they are supposed to stay??

exrider008
04-05-2006, 02:48 PM
post this in the 400ex section u will get more help.

theTman
04-05-2006, 02:49 PM
bolts to the motor mounts...see pic here

400exrules
04-05-2006, 02:50 PM
could anyone that has ac nerfs post pics of them mounted, and did it come with all the bolts? i think im missing some

theTman
04-05-2006, 02:54 PM
mine came with a bolt that was to short, went to the hardwear store and got a longer long, works fine

exrider008
04-05-2006, 02:55 PM
mine