PDA

View Full Version : GT Thunder vs. Precision Concepts

400exBro
04-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Which would be a better choice for having my elkas revalved??

currently they are not performing good at all, bucking me everywhere. I have tired adjust my rebound a lot, as well as my compersion, nothing has really helped. Since they are probably due for a service i thought i would send them to the pros and have them fixed.

I have read past post on Laz at GT thunder, as well as Precision concepts, and everyone seemed happy with both companines.

Just want to see what everyone else currently thinks? and it would be nice if you could back up your post with some evidance, not just hear say.

Thanks

redrocker
04-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Just got mine back from C&D our site sponser
very nice work !!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob-u/21
04-05-2006, 01:56 PM
I would say to send them to TCS and have them re-build them. They did our ELKAs and it was like night and day difference.

04-05-2006, 02:52 PM
gtthunder no longer revalves aftermarket shocks. I think he found it to take too much time. He may still do it but he's upped the price to where you are crazy to still have him do it

Rico
04-06-2006, 06:00 AM
I don't think Elka is wanting anyone rebuilding their shocks anymore.

Allen
04-06-2006, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
gtthunder no longer revalves aftermarket shocks. I think he found it to take too much time. He may still do it but he's upped the price to where you are crazy to still have him do it

Man..that sucks. GT Thunder's turnaround was amazing.

Ship them off on Monday and get them back on Thurs. or Friday.....

400exBro
04-06-2006, 07:17 AM
Are you sure?
He gave me a price quote and by the sounds of it, he is still revalving them.

I hope he hasn't stopped!!!!
Well i made my choice i will send it to gt thunder, if he still revavles elkas, i did a lot of research.
Laz knows what he is talking about!!!

bradley300
04-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I don't think Elka is wanting anyone rebuilding their shocks anymore.

if i would have known that, i would have orderd axis a few days ago:mad: