PDA

View Full Version : Showtime Gncc

Pages : [1] 2

YAMAHAVIPER
04-05-2006, 08:34 AM
NOW THAT RACER PRODUCTIONS IS COMING TO MISSOURI,WE NEED TO SHOW THEM HOW GOOD THE RACING IS IN MISSOURI.I AM CALLING OUT ALL THE PRO RIDERS TO STEP UP THEIR GAME AND PUT A BEATING ON THE VISITORS COMING TO TOWN.ITS TIME FOR ALL OF THE OLD INCLUDING MYSELF AND NEW RACERS TO BE THERE AND MAKE THE SHOWTIME GNCC ONE OF THE BIGGEST EVER.

LETS GO RACING BOYS AND GIRLS.

LARRY

Johnny & Monica
04-05-2006, 09:01 AM
We`re so excited here :D

04-05-2006, 09:07 AM
im ready to race :macho

scramblerracer
04-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
We`re so excited here :D
me too!

DJJ450r
04-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
im ready to race :macho

Me too:macho :devil:

geogeorge
04-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Hay Larry will my quad be done?
I know its only stock:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So it should be done for that one. What a race to start out on a GNCC after no racing for 5 months.

IOWAracer
04-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Ill be there saying i dont tear andything up the week before in Iowa even if I dont race I will be there to watch but I am hoping to race!!!!

Broc Bromley

geogeorge
04-08-2006, 12:48 PM
The mo guys arn't waiting for the Mo GNCC. Johnson is running 2nd right now in round 4

QUADROOKIE
04-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Me and GYII will be there along with a bunch of other Iowa racers to help support it! you Mo. guys are great about coming and supporting our series so we are eager to help out down there! Its gonna be awesome!!!!!:devil:

geogeorge
04-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Me and GYII will be there along with a bunch of other Iowa racers to help support it! you Mo. guys are great about coming and supporting our series so we are eager to help out down there! Its gonna be awesome!!!!!:devil:

once I get back in town I will be hitting a few of the iowa races this year. Looking forward to it. Just have to find what class I can race in.

Johnny & Monica
04-08-2006, 05:55 PM
4 Mo. boys in the top 20 today :D :D :D

geogeorge
04-08-2006, 07:02 PM
4 Mo. boys in the top 20 today :D :D :D

5th
10th
and I think 16th and 17th place.

TellMonica great job on the play by play. I was on the edge of my seat. by the pool that is with a drink in one hand and a sweet girl in the other. :D

Johnny & Monica
04-08-2006, 07:14 PM
You say Scott was with you ?

It was one heck of a race I really enjoyed that it was a battle from start to finish with alot of differentt lead changes an the biggest lead was only 7 seconds at one point by houston on Johnson , An Mcgill doing the can can an nac nacs at the creek jump had the spectators going crazy :D Jenks coming from the back of the back to 6th An Baker fell behind too an came back to 10th :macho

ronnie
04-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Hay Larry will my quad be done?
I know its only stock:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So it should be done for that one. What a race to start out on a GNCC after no racing for 5 months. its a yamaha he will never be done with it:D :blah:

geogeorge
04-08-2006, 07:22 PM
scott is johnnys. :devil:

geogeorge
04-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
its a yamaha he will never be done with it:D :blah:

funny thing is that Yamaha has more finished races and laps on it then your honda I think.

Johnny & Monica
04-08-2006, 09:13 PM
funny thing is that Yamaha has more finished races and laps on it then your honda I think.

I think `s dont cut it Geoff us Honda riders want facts :D

geogeorge
04-08-2006, 09:24 PM
I think `s dont cut it Geoff us Honda riders want facts :D

I know i have more laps on my Yamaha in then you do on your honda in the past year Johnny. :D

FACT.

jdwxv3
04-09-2006, 02:14 AM
I will be there in the Junior class

montycarlo
04-09-2006, 06:13 AM
Plannin on it. I've really got no excuse to be broke down because I dont have a Honda or a Yamaha & I will most likely have to miss the Brooks IA race the week before. So I've got a few weeks to find some straighter tie rods, fix my rear plastic, and wash off my Indianola mud. :ermm:

geogeorge
04-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by montycarlo
Plannin on it. I've really got no excuse to be broke down because I dont have a Honda or a Yamaha & I will most likely have to miss the Brooks IA race the week before. So I've got a few weeks to find some straighter tie rods, fix my rear plastic, and wash off my Indianola mud. :ermm:

Monty slides in with a low blow to the Honda/Yamaha fight.

:eek2:

So what class are you going to run Monty? I wont to see if I can race that class adn show you just how my Yamaha can break down infront of you. :devil:

Also a big group of us are camping out so everyone lets try and get togather Friday night and have some fun.

montycarlo
04-09-2006, 08:47 AM
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/Up_to_something.gif

C novice 29-35. Took Friday off of work so I'll be down then.

tprender
04-09-2006, 05:35 PM
If anyone needs someone to sit in a lawn chair and drink beer all day and night I am appling for the job. You don't have a complete pit, unless your have your pit drunk. Will be going down Thursday night to get started early.

montycarlo
04-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I might be interested in such an assistant. how good are you with a pair of tongs, a burger flipper, and a charcoal fire?

tprender
04-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Might be able to work them with the left hand. Right hand is used only for the beer can. How burnt do you like them?

montycarlo
04-10-2006, 10:33 AM
:ermm: Might not work out. Burnt only works if I'm pretty well right hand canned too.

geogeorge
04-10-2006, 05:13 PM
you two drink I'll cook. first one to make a joke eats raw food and drinks hot beer. :eek2:

yfz450xc
04-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by tprender
If anyone needs someone to sit in a lawn chair and drink beer all day and night I am appling for the job. You don't have a complete pit, unless your have your pit drunk. Will be going down Thursday night to get started early.

Tom were hoping to get down there thursady Morning look us up and we will BBQ thursday also.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
04-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Tom were hoping to get down there thursady Morning look us up and we will BBQ thursday also.
Scott

Save my Rat Pack room :devil: An food :D

geogeorge
04-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Save my Rat Pack room :devil: An food :D

Johnny you are what they are BBQing. :devil:

yfz450xc
04-10-2006, 07:42 PM

:eek2: :D
scott:D

bjones
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Scott
Tom and Scott I hate to be a bearer of bad news you can't get in to race/pit areas till Friday morning at 9:00am when Racer Production opens the gate. Just went though this last weekend in South Caralina. Bryan

montycarlo
04-10-2006, 08:30 PM

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/Disappointed_anim.gifI can't stomach that much booool-sheet. http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/barf.gif

I'd rather grill some 'possum that Johnny brought back from one of his trips to brokeback mountain!

bjones
04-10-2006, 08:36 PM
OUCH that really hurt but good

geogeorge
04-10-2006, 09:03 PM
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/Disappointed_anim.gifI can't stomach that much booool-sheet. http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/barf.gif

I'd rather grill some 'possum that Johnny brought back from one of his trips to brokeback mountain!

Man I don't know how cranked you up. But man that is some funny stuff. :D

tprender
04-11-2006, 06:27 AM
I am sure that there will be some road kill along the way. Just like when you eat Chinise food.

montycarlo
04-11-2006, 10:35 AM
I have my moments. http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/shrug.gif

geogeorge
04-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Huzler
Anyone care to meet up with a newbie and show me how things work out dont wanna be totaly stupid there with my mom

Don't worry. We were all newbies at one time. Like it has been said, have fun, ride smart, and most of all remimber you are racing for 2 hours. pace yourself.

i will be there friday, look me up. I drive a big brown F-350 with a 16 foot enclosed trailer. there will be a group of us all pitting togather your welcome to pit and hang out.

Huzler
04-11-2006, 10:12 PM
hey thanks again man your awesome im my quad in my s-10 and a tent and some fuel but thats it i guess, but hey i'll be tryin to look for ya and i know have fun and ride smart

yfz450xc
04-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by bjones
Tom and Scott I hate to be a bearer of bad news you can't get in to race/pit areas till Friday morning at 9:00am when Racer Production opens the gate. Just went though this last weekend in South Caralina. Bryan

I will call and see what I can find out if not there are other places.
Scott

Just a up date on our Splinter mx race, we had a record attendance for Splinter creek and a record for the year so far in the district 18. We had 260 riders I know that does not seem alot here in the wood side of things but that is huge for a mx race, it was full gate almost on all classes, and we had probably close to 1000 people alone and the Mone taken in was large, but wow some racing it was 14 hour day for alot of us and My boy and Sheps boy did some good racing in both motos , tyler alomost crashed in the whoops but hung on some how it was crazy and he was getting a little air also.
My boy edged him out in both motos for a 1 and 1 finsih but every time they got to the whoops section brian would pull him some I think to his miss hap maybe I dont know, but tyler stayed with it every time, they had some good racing going on there for awhile , then right after the race was over they were both in the dirt playing cars side by side.:D
Scott:D

geogeorge
04-12-2006, 06:59 PM
sounds like sheps boy rides like he does. on the edge and prying. :D

QUADROOKIE
04-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Huzler
hey thanks again man your awesome im my quad in my s-10 and a tent and some fuel but thats it i guess, but hey i'll be tryin to look for ya and i know have fun and ride smart

Yeah, these guys, and XC racers in general are the most helpful, friendly bunch you will find anywhere! No matter what, just ask and someone will help you out. You'll wanna watch that Johnny tho, he will have you dressing in drag and smoking a pack a day!:devil:

geogeorge
04-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah, these guys, and XC racers in general are the most helpful, friendly bunch you will find anywhere! No matter what, just ask and someone will help you out. You'll wanna watch that Johnny tho, he will have you dressing in drag and smoking a pack a day!:devil:

Johnny what did you do to the Iowa guys. They are picking on you like a 3 year old on his nose. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
04-12-2006, 09:12 PM

Now Scott "QUADROOKIE" you know you're the only one I like in a dress. Every other guy looks queer in one but you do it up right.:D

geogeorge
04-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Now Scott "QUADROOKIE" you know you're the only one I like in a dress. Every other guy looks queer in one but you do it up right.:D

Johnny I would just give up. I think your out matched by the rookie and monty. we might have to crown a new king of the sling. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
04-12-2006, 11:07 PM
I know you should see how they picked me to finish in the Brooks race :mad: They lost faith in me :rolleyes:

geogeorge
04-12-2006, 11:32 PM
I know you should see how they picked me to finish in the Brooks race :mad: They lost faith in me :rolleyes:

you mean they think your going to finish. :devil:

thats funny. I'm thinking you would be doing good to just get to the starting line. :eek2:

can you feel the love. :D

QUADROOKIE
04-13-2006, 05:35 AM
Hey!!! I picked you 2nd I think!:D But think you will pull 1st you are the fastest ol`man around , An wish I could be half has fast as you An good looking :devil: An have all the hot women Johnny is the Man , I`ll name my next child after him Vote for Johnny :cool: He`s the Man

QUADROOKIE
04-13-2006, 05:38 AM
Johnny I would just give up. I think your out matched by the rookie and monty. we might have to crown a new king of the sling. :devil:

LOL! Ya see, I think what Johnny is doing is trying to get some more of you guys up to Iowa so some of the ribbing will be on you all instead o him!;)

Johnny & Monica
04-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Hey!!! I picked you 2nd I think!:D But think you will pull 1st you are the fastest ol`man around , An wish I could be half has fast as you An good looking :devil: An have all the hot women Johnny is the Man , I`ll name my next child after him Vote for Johnny :cool: He`s the Man

Wow Scott :huh I think ya love me :devil: LMAO

geogeorge
04-13-2006, 07:47 AM

Johnny are you paying these guys or what? :confused:

montycarlo
04-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Johnny are you paying these guys or what? :confused:

I don't know about all that. I think that QR still feels good from those new baby-smooth shocks and he's trying to rub it off on Johnny.But he`s rigth Johnny is the Man an a handsome Man at that . I try everyday to be more like Johnny he`s my Hero :D My wife thinks he`s hot too :cool:

Johnny & Monica
04-13-2006, 10:51 AM
I don't know about all that. I think that QR still feels good from those new baby-smooth shocks and he's trying to rub it off on Johnny.But he`s rigth Johnny is the Man an a handsome Man at that . I try everyday to be more like Johnny he`s my Hero :D My wife thinks he`s hot too :cool:

Dangit Geoff I told you I was the man :devil:

geogeorge
04-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Dangit Geoff I told you I was the man :devil:

lmao.

I guess i am going to have to come race the 40+ class and see about that. Now, johnny for a price I would say something nice about you too. That is if I could think of something nice about you. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Wow Scott :huh I think ya love me :devil: LMAO

hOLY CHIT!! I just now noticed that you used your magic voodoo powers to alter my post!!:devil: LMAO!! Yeah, you the man, but first I cant have any more kids, and second does Monica know about "all the hot women"?:D

Johnny & Monica
04-13-2006, 04:32 PM
hOLY CHIT!! I just now noticed that you used your magic voodoo powers to alter my post!!:devil: LMAO!! Yeah, you the man, but first I cant have any more kids, and second does Monica know about "all the hot women"?:D

I told her about you in that skirt an heels :eek2:

montycarlo
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Now, johnny for a price I would say something nice about you too. That is if I could think of something nice about you. :devil:

Price is no matter. I think the Super Moderator is getting abusive with his powers! I bet before the cock crows three times next morning you will have posted something nice about Johnny..... whether you posted it or not!

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/Up_to_something.gif

Allegedly originally posted by me

I don't recall posting those last two grammatically challenged sentences... One thing for sure is that my wife wouldn't ever give Johnny a second look because there is no way she'd want to go to the ring with Monica!

geogeorge
04-13-2006, 05:04 PM
to late it has already happend to me. I think I was victume number 1. :eek2:

Its all in good fun. Just wait till we are on the track at the same time johnny. :devil:

Johnny & Monica
04-13-2006, 11:55 PM
to late it has already happend to me. I think I was victume number 1. :eek2:

Its all in good fun. Just wait till we are on the track at the same time johnny. :devil:

Bring it on yamaha rider :devil:

yfz450xc
04-14-2006, 05:13 AM

Dont foget me johnny :eek2: :devil: :devil: :blah:

geogeorge
04-14-2006, 09:04 AM

I would have called you a honda rider but I think the quad has to run and move under its own power for me to do that. :devil:

game on.

montycarlo
04-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Point for Geoff! :D

geogeorge
04-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Johnny you feeling ok?

Its not like you not to try and say something after a good shot has been made.

I would have said say something smart but after all we are talking about you. :eek2:

no really hope you are ok.

QUADROOKIE
04-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Ok, I'm starting to worry about Johnny myself. You ok big perm...I mean, big worm?;)

geogeorge
04-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Ok, I'm starting to worry about Johnny myself. You ok big perm...I mean, big worm?;)

I talked to Johnny last night. He is alive and tried to tell me he was doing family things. I think Monica was making him clean and cook for her. He tried to put a mocho face on but we all know better. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-16-2006, 08:02 PM
I talked to Johnny last night. He is alive and tried to tell me he was doing family things. I think Monica was making him clean and cook for her. He tried to put a mocho face on but we all know better. :devil:
Family things huh? :eek: Ouch!-I know all about "family things":blah: Just isnt the same without him on here!

geogeorge
04-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Family things huh? :eek: Ouch!-I know all about "family things":blah: Just isnt the same without him on here!

The two of you have that on me. I only have a dog to worry about. And no Johnny that is not a ugly date. Its a four lagged furry pet. :D

montycarlo
04-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Use the dog to get you a date. Of course, then you'll have worries! :mad:

Johnny & Monica
04-16-2006, 10:02 PM
My 22 year old daugther was in town with my grandson an her ol`man since thur. So me Mark an the son in law went mushroom hunting fri. up the Mo. river in the boat , An sat. Me the son in law Rom Muller from certified racing an Roy Hazzard an Fatty all went down by Kansas City Airport for a days riding . Mike my son law loves coming to vist He said I take him riding some place different everytime on a different quad each time lol This weekend I had him riding Miles 400ex . I`m only 41 an have 7 kids from 8 to 22 with 4 grandkids Tommorow my baby doll Tessa turns 8 woo woo An quadrookie an Montycarlo I`ve got a special treat for you guys this week :devil: You guys Can even bring Geoff along :huh :eek2: :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-17-2006, 04:26 AM
[i]An quadrookie an Montycarlo I`ve got a special treat for you guys this week :devil: You guys Can even bring Geoff along :huh :eek2: :devil: [/B]

Oh no! Dont tell me this special treat involves whipped creme, cherries, and a pair of handcuffs and blindfold like last time?:eek:

--Thats better!-Good to have you back on here!:D

montycarlo
04-17-2006, 05:02 AM
:covers eyes:

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 08:00 AM
Sorry guys (term used loosly) but I'm out of town for two more weeks. Maybe Monica could take pictures. :eek2:

bjones
04-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Hey Johnny just found out today that I might be transfering up to your neck of the woods this summer. I was offered a job at the Ford plant in Claycomo Mo. so your gonna have to show me some good riding areas up there. Don't worry I'll leave Goeff in ST. Louis . Bryan

QUADROOKIE
04-17-2006, 08:28 PM
You work at a Ford plant? Cool, I work parts at a Ford dealership. I wish there was a plant around here I could work at, the dealership just doesnt pay LOL!

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey Johnny just found out today that I might be transfering up to your neck of the woods this summer. I was offered a job at the Ford plant in Claycomo Mo. so your gonna have to show me some good riding areas up there. Don't worry I'll leave Goeff in ST. Louis . Bryan

I don't care what you say about me. Please just spell my name right.

BJones I have a question about the Power Stroke. I had to go get a update on the computer. Now my MPG have gone down. Do you know if the update is the same for every were or could it be CA dealers have a differnt one then say MO dealers would?

By the way I have relatives in the KC area so you can't get away that easy. :eek2:

Johnny & Monica
04-17-2006, 08:42 PM

Thats maybe 35 minutes from me , We got alot of riding around here that`ll be great Ohh you can bring Geoff :rolleyes: I think Todd Gillam an Adam ferrell both work at the claycomo plant also afew other mhsc riders work there thats cool Bryn let me know I`ll be glad to have you in my neck of the wooods :D

bjones
04-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Geoff I really don't know anything about the new Powerstrokes cause I still have the old 7.3 Powerstroke. Bryan

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Geoff I really don't know anything about the new Powerstrokes cause I still have the old 7.3 Powerstroke. Bryan

They never should have gone to the 6.0 I think the 7.3 was a great motor.

Johnny sometime this year I will make it your way to do some riding and I guess if your still on that honda some pulling as well. :D

QUADROOKIE
04-17-2006, 09:15 PM
I dont think the reprogram should have affected your mpg? I will talk to the guys in the shop tomorrow and see what I can find out. All I can say is they should have left well enough alone on the diesel. They just got the 7.3 to near perfection and they go and can it for the P.O.S. 6.0L. Now about the time they get the 6.0. perfected they will dump it for another turd LOL!

Johnny & Monica
04-17-2006, 09:25 PM
They never should have gone to the 6.0 I think the 7.3 was a great motor.

Johnny sometime this year I will make it your way to do some riding and I guess if your still on that honda some pulling as well. :D

Oh you`ll do some pulling for sure :devil: Pervert :eek2: You may as well comedown some weekend your only acouple hours away

I agree I loved my 7.3 powerstroke but Mark 6.0 sucks he`s having head gasket trobles on it now :grr: I bougth a 98 dodge quad cab the other day :confused:

Scott you still need a JVC ? Ive got a Jvc KD-S790 25.00 or a AWIA for 25.00 let me know I`ll send one to you or bring to Brooks

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 09:37 PM
I dont think the reprogram should have affected your mpg? I will talk to the guys in the shop tomorrow and see what I can find out. All I can say is they should have left well enough alone on the diesel. They just got the 7.3 to near perfection and they go and can it for the P.O.S. 6.0L. Now about the time they get the 6.0. perfected they will dump it for another turd LOL!

Before the reprogramming I was getting 13.5 to 14 MPG city driving. Now I am getting 11.5 to 12. I did not change the way I drive so the only thing I can come up with is the reprogramming.

I was thinkig about doing a reprogram with bullydog or one of them but that will void my warrienty and I don't wont that.

Thanks and let me know what you find out.

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Oh you`ll do some pulling for sure :devil: Pervert :eek2: You may as well comedown some weekend your only acouple hours away

I agree I loved my 7.3 powerstroke but Mark 6.0 sucks he`s having head gasket trobles on it now :grr: I bougth a 98 dodge quad cab the other day :confused:

Scott you still need a JVC ? Ive got a Jvc KD-S790 25.00 or a AWIA for 25.00 let me know I`ll send one to you or bring to Brooks

I guess I should have used the word towing your honda. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-17-2006, 09:44 PM

LOL! Ya Johnny, bring them both, I will take one of them for sure.

QUADROOKIE
04-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Before the reprogramming I was getting 13.5 to 14 MPG city driving. Now I am getting 11.5 to 12. I did not change the way I drive so the only thing I can come up with is the reprogramming.

I was thinkig about doing a reprogram with bullydog or one of them but that will void my warrienty and I don't wont that.

You can get an exhaust and k&N without voiding your warranty. Also a chip but make sure its the kind you can remove and just remove it and the fiklter before taking it to the dealership. The exhaust wont hurt anything. I will let you know what I find out.

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Thanks.

10 days and I will be back. Tan rested and ready to race. :D

Johnny & Monica
04-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks.

10 days and I will be back. Tan rested and ready to race. :D

You hot ****** :devil:

geogeorge
04-17-2006, 11:04 PM
You hot ****** :devil:

Sorry Johnny no Speedo. :D

I told monica I would only wear it for her. :devil:

jdwxv3
04-18-2006, 09:53 AM
I have a question for Geoff or anyone who knows. I am really really thinking hard about racing stock class next year b/c I am wanting to save money and do some projects around the house. Plus I have as new baby boy and I would like to save for his college. Anyway, I was wondering if I end up placing in the top 20 overall can I race stock next year? I dont know if I will be in the top 20 but if I am....I would like to know if I have to race A. Thanks ahead of time guys, Josh

montycarlo
04-18-2006, 11:03 AM
You can get an exhaust and k&N without voiding your warranty. Also a chip but make sure its the kind you can remove and just remove it and the fiklter before taking it to the dealership. The exhaust wont hurt anything. I will let you know what I find out.

Granted I am a GM dealership tech and being around a Ford generally makes me break out in a rash :mad: but....... here is my unsolicited opinion.

GM doesn't like K&N (or any oiled filter) because it has been proven that an oil film may form on the mass air flow sensor element and skew the reading - thus making the engine and transmission perform differently. I guess they said the worst case scenario is a burnt transmission. :ermm: I wouldn't put one in mine. Myself I have run across driveability problems caused by K&N's but none in a 6.0 PSD (that I have never raised the hood on :blah: )

I think the powerchips are designed to build power and don't necessarily make the engine more economical. I just said that out loud - maybe you're trying to build more power! :D

Reflashing the PCM.... was it a recall Geoff? Or did you walk in with a specific problem (rough idle or whatever) and they had a fix for it via program? Most GM reflashes will tell the technician when d/l the program to the scan tool that this may affect fuel economy and to advise the customer.... Often there are 2 options - a soft fix program or a hard fix one (but may cause MPG concerns).

That's all for now. I have to go back to work and see what's up with this Grand Am shifter that is stuck in DRIVE. I guess that would make it a good race car! :devil:

Did I get off topic? :confused:

bjones
04-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
I have a question for Geoff or anyone who knows. I am really really thinking hard about racing stock class next year b/c I am wanting to save money and do some projects around the house. Plus I have as new baby boy and I would like to save for his college. Anyway, I was wondering if I end up placing in the top 20 overall can I race stock next year? I dont know if I will be in the top 20 but if I am....I would like to know if I have to race A. Thanks ahead of time guys, Josh

Josh if you finsh 11-20th overall for the 2006 season it is mandatory that you ride A class for the 2007 season.if you finsh 21-?????? you can ride wereever you want. Bryan

QUADROOKIE
04-18-2006, 12:30 PM

Start the truck up. Drive til engine hot(normaal hot, not overheating:D ) Shut it off. un-hook both batteries for approx 10 minutes. Hook batteries back up. Start engine and let idle(so not touch gas pedal, or anything at all during this step) let idle for 10 minutes. You should hear turbo and idle fluxuating up and down. Then drive and check mileage again. Sometimes it takes this procedure for the pcm to "re-learn" the new program.

geogeorge
04-18-2006, 03:54 PM

Josh, Bryan is right if you finish in the top 20 for the season you must run A or AA class for the next season. As for saving money. Well it cost me as much to race stock class is it would any other class. I think it cost me more. Staock parts don't hold up as well as some after market parts. Also stock parts cost more from the dealer so you real will not save anything. You already have spent the money on the pipe, shocks ect. Might as well keep them and race what ever class. the only reason I race stock is for right now that seems to be my riding leavel. I may move to C class next year as the riders get faster and I get older and slower.

geogeorge
04-18-2006, 03:58 PM
Start the truck up. Drive til engine hot(normaal hot, not overheating:D ) Shut it off. un-hook both batteries for approx 10 minutes. Hook batteries back up. Start engine and let idle(so not touch gas pedal, or anything at all during this step) let idle for 10 minutes. You should hear turbo and idle fluxuating up and down. Then drive and check mileage again. Sometimes it takes this procedure for the pcm to "re-learn" the new program.

Thanks Rookie. will give it a try and see.
Monty it was a recall by ford to get the program redone. I have been happy with the truck. But i got a deasel in the hopes of better MPG then I had with my Chevy Gas. Would have gone back with Chevy but they changed the style and I now think the truck is ugle.

Dodge had no room in it, so that left ford. Nice looks, lots of room and one heck of a good price.

thanks for the advice and I will let you know what happends.

9 days till my return.

jdwxv3
04-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Josh, Bryan is right if you finish in the top 20 for the season you must run A or AA class for the next season. As for saving money. Well it cost me as much to race stock class is it would any other class. I think it cost me more. Staock parts don't hold up as well as some after market parts. Also stock parts cost more from the dealer so you real will not save anything. You already have spent the money on the pipe, shocks ect. Might as well keep them and race what ever class. the only reason I race stock is for right now that seems to be my riding leavel. I may move to C class next year as the riders get faster and I get older and slower.

True I did spend the Money but I have about $2,000 wraped up in suspension, and that right there will build the new deck I have been wanting. And it seems like the more I race the higher classes the more I want. That $500.00 Precision stabilizer is looking good right now. Plus I dont think I will break any more stock stuff than I do aftermarket and if I do I will just shop ebay. I still have stock front A-arms, and the one race I raced in stock last year was fun. If there was a tad bit more competition in stock right now I would be in it in a heart beat. I dont know, maybe I will have a bad year and finish out of the top 20 and if I do I will be in stock next year, I will probaly go ahead and race A this year.

I know Iowa's stock class is tough this year, I belive a few A guys dropped down to save a few bucks, I might race stock up there. Anyway I will see you all soon! Later, Josh

geogeorge
04-18-2006, 09:03 PM
True I did spend the Money but I have about $2,000 wraped up in suspension, and that right there will build the new deck I have been wanting. And it seems like the more I race the higher classes the more I want. That $500.00 Precision stabilizer is looking good right now. Plus I dont think I will break any more stock stuff than I do aftermarket and if I do I will just shop ebay. I still have stock front A-arms, and the one race I raced in stock last year was fun. If there was a tad bit more competition in stock right now I would be in it in a heart beat. I dont know, maybe I will have a bad year and finish out of the top 20 and if I do I will be in stock next year, I will probaly go ahead and race A this year.

I know Iowa's stock class is tough this year, I belive a few A guys dropped down to save a few bucks, I might race stock up there. Anyway I will see you all soon! Later, Josh

The key here is you already spent the money. I don't think you will get 2000.00 back out of it. You could get something butI don't think you will get all your money back out of it. Also, stock starts at the back of the pack.

I'm glade youo had fun in the class last year when you raced it. After checking the rules you should not have been allowed to race the stock class. Once you race A or AA you are there all year. But hay your welcome to come races stock next year if you don't finish in the top 20 over all for the year. Always glade to pick on a A class rider. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-18-2006, 09:09 PM
I could be wrong, but I dont think Iowa has any regulation on who can race stock class. I think if Duane Johnson wanted to race stock, and had the quad, he could do it next week. Our stock class rotates in the morning crace. The only class that starts in back is the juniors. And yes, we have at least 3 very fast stock guys, and 5-6 that are at least top 5 C racers and prolly top 10 B racers. We would be happy to have you Josh!

scramblerracer
04-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Josh W. - I agree with Geoff about not really saving any money racing stock class. I wanted to move up this year but I want to get new suspension before I do. I thought that I would just run the same old predator again this year. Same quad but I spent $$$$ this winter just replacing worn out or broken parts, I tried to save some cash replacing a few gaskets and such and made it much worse. Then I wanted new tires and beadlocks $$$. I really like all of the guys that race Mo stock class, they are safe riders, out for a great time. At the farm I was surprised by the Iowa stock class, fast but not Chad Pettus, or Fredrick Long fast. The Iowa guys were all very nice as well. I would like to see the Mo stock class grow. The farm had about double what we normally have in Mo. And Josh- you can only race stock class if you can teach me to run your pace. Ha Ha Petition the MHSC board-get racers to sign it and move to whatever class you want. Later Josh

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
Well the GNCC is only 2 weeks away. I'm so unbelieveably excited I can hardly stand it. We're going to try and leave about 5 in the morning on Friday so we can get there and have the whole day to just hang out and have some prerace fun. Hopefully we get plenty of wood for the MO and Iowa guys. I want some more braggin' rights guys !!!!! The kids are so stoked to be racing and are all set to be autograph hounds. WOO HOO Let's go racing!!!!!!!!!!

montycarlo
04-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Well the GNCC is only 2 weeks away. I'm so unbelieveably excited I can hardly stand it.

:mad: Need more time!

QUADROOKIE
04-19-2006, 07:12 PM
:mad: Need more time!

^^^;) Me too!!

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2006, 07:20 PM
Well we're looking to make it a big blow out with gas prices forever on the rise we don't know what the rest of the year will hold for us. It's really going to put a screwing to a lot of racers.

geogeorge
04-19-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm ready for it. Johnny make sure you get good pit spots for us all. Heck i am thinking half the racers at this one are going to be the Mo Iowa guys.

Anyway Johnny its yours and Scotts job to get Pit spots for th erest of us that can't make it down that early.

Thanks

QUADROOKIE
04-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Me and Glenn are leaving here about 5 am friday morning. its about a 7 hour drive so we should roll in around 1:30 or so if everything goes right. Anyone gonna walk the track?

geogeorge
04-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Me and Glenn are leaving here about 5 am friday morning. its about a 7 hour drive so we should roll in around 1:30 or so if everything goes right. Anyone gonna walk the track?

I'll let you get the hole shot on me and I will fallow you for the first lap. :D

yfz450xc
04-20-2006, 05:37 AM
Well the GNCC is only 2 weeks away. I'm so unbelieveably excited I can hardly stand it. We're going to try and leave about 5 in the morning on Friday so we can get there and have the whole day to just hang out and have some prerace fun. Hopefully we get plenty of wood for the MO and Iowa guys. I want some more braggin' rights guys !!!!! The kids are so stoked to be racing and are all set to be autograph hounds. WOO HOO Let's go racing!!!!!!!!!!

were with you Johnny , I got my mom and dad to go with us this time they have never seen me race and were going to try and get down there thursday if we can get in the gate that early, I wrote them but have not heard back from them yet on when the gate will open, still planning on BBQing so hook up OTAE.
Scott

yfz450xc
04-20-2006, 05:38 AM
I'm ready for it. Johnny make sure you get good pit spots for us all. Heck i am thinking half the racers at this one are going to be the Mo Iowa guys.

Anyway Johnny its yours and Scotts job to get Pit spots for th erest of us that can't make it down that early.

Thanks

will do what we can Geoff
scott

jdwxv3
04-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Hey Josh, you are welcome to come ride with us anytime you want. They say you are only as fast as the people you ride with so come down with us. We are no Duane Johnson but Mitch and I can carry a decent pace sometimes. I think it would be good for you and Casey to dual it out as well.

And as far as the stock thing goes. It is cheaper. I dont care which way a person looks at it. Everyone has to do maintenace every year so that expense is there all the time. What I dont like is........ being in a lettered class a person is always tempted to buy just a little bit more because there is no limit, a person can run a stock quad or have a $20,000 full blown racer on any line from Begginer on up. It is not all that fair, the person willing to dive the farthest into debt will have the advantage. Not saying buying the aftermarket goodies makes you win races but all other things even and the person with the best quad will win. So with that being said I am always tempted to keep on spending. Especaily with all the cool new gadgets coming out today, like long travel, a person can have $5,000 wrapped up in suspension in a hurry. And if I was in stock I could just look at something and be like....hugh that would be nice but I cant run it b/c I am in stock. And in stock everything is even there is no advantage, it comes down to rider ability. Right now I have approx $2,300.00 worth of aftermarket things I could sell. That $2,300 dollars goes a long way in maintenace..... I will do A again but I would really like to race stock next year. I was even thinking about just selling the 450 and running a 400ex in stock next year. Ok enough of that.

I got some hunny do's to get done:scary: so I better get off of here. I will see you all May the 6th!! I am trying to talk the wife into letting me go down Friday night. Good luck to all of you heading to Loretta's!! Later, Josh:)

geogeorge
04-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey Josh, you are welcome to come ride with us anytime you want. They say you are only as fast as the people you ride with so come down with us. We are no Duane Johnson but Mitch and I can carry a decent pace sometimes. I think it would be good for you and Casey to dual it out as well.

And as far as the stock thing goes. It is cheaper. I dont care which way a person looks at it. Everyone has to do maintenace every year so that expense is there all the time. What I dont like is........ being in a lettered class a person is always tempted to buy just a little bit more because there is no limit, a person can run a stock quad or have a $20,000 full blown racer on any line from Begginer on up. It is not all that fair, the person willing to dive the farthest into debt will have the advantage. Not saying buying the aftermarket goodies makes you win races but all other things even and the person with the best quad will win. So with that being said I am always tempted to keep on spending. Especaily with all the cool new gadgets coming out today, like long travel, a person can have $5,000 wrapped up in suspension in a hurry. And if I was in stock I could just look at something and be like....hugh that would be nice but I cant run it b/c I am in stock. And in stock everything is even there is no advantage, it comes down to rider ability. Right now I have approx $2,300.00 worth of aftermarket things I could sell. That $2,300 dollars goes a long way in maintenace..... I will do A again but I would really like to race stock next year. I was even thinking about just selling the 450 and running a 400ex in stock next year. Ok enough of that.

I got some hunny do's to get done:scary: so I better get off of here. I will see you all May the 6th!! I am trying to talk the wife into letting me go down Friday night. Good luck to all of you heading to Loretta's!! Later, Josh:)

Josh why don't you get a blaster and race that class next year. Cheeper to buy, keep it stock and you will save all kinds of money. You might even win the class. :devil:

geogeorge
04-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Now, back to what this link is about. GNCC racing.

So what kind of a trun out do you all think there will be? I'm saying we have 600 or more quads between the monrning and after noon races. I think it will be almost if not as big as loretta lynns. Just my thoughts on it all.

QUADROOKIE
04-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Well I would say about 50-60 Iowa racers will be going, thats a very rough guess. And I would think that about everyone who races MHSC would be going. That combined with all the regulars should make for a great turnout. Any idea how long the track will be, or any nasty hillclimbs or creeks? Alot of water? Is there a website or anywhere to view pictures of the area the race will be held?

geogeorge
04-20-2006, 07:59 PM
Well I would say about 50-60 Iowa racers will be going, thats a very rough guess. And I would think that about everyone who races MHSC would be going. That combined with all the regulars should make for a great turnout. Any idea how long the track will be, or any nasty hillclimbs or creeks? Alot of water? Is there a website or anywhere to view pictures of the area the race will be held?
you can go the the GNCC site and read about what they say. This website should give you a ideal of the ground we will be racing on.

http://www.offrdranch.com/

yfz450xc
04-21-2006, 05:42 AM
My guess would be 450 in the morning and at least another 350 in the afternoon for a total of 800 quads.
Dont forget that people from colorado kansas west side , upper texas and even more from Illinois will be looking at it also and the time frame is good weather time also.
It is prime location due to it being almost in the middle of the united states map.
We probably have at least 10 from our group racing this one for sure.
Scott:eek2: :D

jdwxv3
04-21-2006, 05:57 AM
We will probaly bring at least 8 people. I am sure a lot of the "regular" Gncc guys will not come to this race in protest b/c they say the series is going on to far west. So hopefully our numbers are really strong and we get some good finishes out of our local pros and everyone else. And dont forget about Arkansas and also Olklahoma. I already know of a few coming from those states to race! I want an enormus turnout though, it would be cool if we broke a record! I am also trying to get as many people as I can to come and watch. I am soooooo excited!!

So what class is everyone running? It will be the Juinior 25+ class for me, unless Mitch comes back from Loretta's with a good A class finish, then I might think about A. Anyway, I will see you all soon!! Later, Josh

sspalco
04-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Geoff, save us a spot next to ya, we will be late, probably around 9am cuz Ashley graduates on the 19th. So we won't leave til about 5 on Saturday mornin.

geogeorge
04-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by sspalco
Geoff, save us a spot next to ya, we will be late, probably around 9am cuz Ashley graduates on the 19th. So we won't leave til about 5 on Saturday mornin.

Always willing to save you a spot. But the GNCC is on the 6th? So I am guessing your not talking about saving you a spot there but at the second Symore race?

Tell Ashley congrads.

sspalco
04-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Actually both races cuz on May 5th is a thing called the May carousal and Ashley is on the May court. So we won't be able to leave til 4 or 5 on the morning of the 6th either.

geogeorge
04-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
Actually both races cuz on May 5th is a thing called the May carousal and Ashley is on the May court. So we won't be able to leave til 4 or 5 on the morning of the 6th either.

Ok I'll save you a spot only cuz I know your going to be nice to me. :D

sspalco
04-21-2006, 10:05 PM
always nice 2 you

sspalco
04-21-2006, 10:09 PM
I tried callin you tonight but the number is not working. Boys are at Lorretta's for the race tomorrow. I can't get ahold of them either.

montycarlo
04-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Ok I'll save you a spot only cuz I know your going to be nice to me. :D

How many spots are you saving now Geoff? I don't think that your truck N trailer is quite big enough to block off all the ground you've been requested to save! :ermm:

geogeorge
04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
How many spots are you saving now Geoff? I don't think that your truck N trailer is quite big enough to block off all the ground you've been requested to save! :ermm:

Lets see I drive a Ford f-350 crew cab duelly and pull a 16 foot enclosed trailer. My guess is my truck is like 16 to 18 feet long or more and the trailer with the toung on it is a good 20 feet or more so i am guessing I can take up a lot of room if I need to. Also I can unload everything and spread out. and if that is not enought my ego can take up a lot of space as well. :D

montycarlo
04-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Keep that ego in check..... :eek2: Leave room for Johnny too I know there ain't room for the both of ya!

:devil:

geogeorge
04-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Keep that ego in check..... :eek2: Leave room for Johnny too I know there ain't room for the both of ya!

:devil:

Johnny needs to get his quad working or he is going to be pit you know what for us all. :devil:

yfz450xc
04-22-2006, 08:16 PM
If you dont get down there early wont be much saving going on it is a free for all after 12 pm friday, we are going to try and be there thursday if possible if not we will be in line at 5am friday morning , even the boy is excited cause he gets out of school for it, it is like a national holiday right.:D
Scott

geogeorge
04-22-2006, 08:40 PM
If you dont get down there early wont be much saving going on it is a free for all after 12 pm friday, we are going to try and be there thursday if possible if not we will be in line at 5am friday morning , even the boy is excited cause he gets out of school for it, it is like a national holiday right.:D
Scott

Sounds like you might be the one saving spots of the rest of us.

Just thought the port a potty out next to the trailer and I'm sure the others will leave lots of room. :eek2:

Johnny & Monica
04-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Scott

Scott we`re heading down thur. nigth or fri. about 5:00 in the morning Ive got your home # pm your cell number Mines the same 816-294-7822 TRY getting there the same time so we can get some spots saved we`re so excited may miss Brooks so we can make the gncc an kahoka the following week , Me an Chance an Mark are already screwed on points in Ia. so I think we`re going to focus on Mo. points :D If Geoff an you can put up with us for the 06 season :devil:

geogeorge
04-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Scott we`re heading down thur. nigth or fri. about 5:00 in the morning Ive got your home # pm your cell number Mines the same 816-294-7822 TRY getting there the same time so we can get some spots saved we`re so excited may miss Brooks so we can make the gncc an kahoka the following week , Me an Chance an Mark are already screwed on points in Ia. so I think we`re going to focus on Mo. points :D If Geoff an you can put up with us for the 06 season :devil:

Johnny you and Monica are always welcome to come to the races. I know your not running stock so Scott will have to put up with you in old fart class. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Man, youre giving Johnny an open invitation? I figured you would know better than that!:D

Johnny & Monica
04-23-2006, 11:34 AM
Man, youre giving Johnny an open invitation? I figured you would know better than that!:D

Mo. is home we always get a warm welcome :D Been racing Mo. since 98 Alot of old freinds an tall tales :devil: Alot of new faces also Great tracks an great people :D Migth not be as organized as Ia. but its getting there ..

yfz450xc
04-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Johnny, I will save you one , I toldthe boy you were bringing chance and tay with ya also ??
We are taking the boyn out for school wednesday and will be saving some spots for ya.
I cant save everyone because you know how it is , I would get beat up trying to save everyone but will a spot ; but will do what I can. remember the key is get there early.
I am still trying to get ahold of the promoters to see if we can arrive thursday or not.
We picked up a buddie's 23 ft pull behind for the event to day, so we are stoked.

burrows
04-23-2006, 09:39 PM
I hope we can get in Thurs. cause we also coming in Thursday afternoon sometime. The rest of the crew will be coming in Friday night after work. Some will be camping at the track and me-- well I am staying in a motel. Got to have that fresh water and soft bed. See you all there. mommab

yfz450xc
04-24-2006, 05:26 AM
" MOMMAB" Glad to hear you all coming in , cant wait to see you all , is pam and earl coming in also .
We will be looking for you for sure.
Scott

motoboy66
04-24-2006, 07:18 PM
We will be there friday afternoon. Have to wait on one of the crew to get out of work at noon. We should be on the road by 1:00. Looking forward to the race, its hard to read about everyone else having fun. Im sure we will all find each other, even if we are pitted all over the place. If we get there befor dark it will be a GNCC record for use, we usualy arrive about 2 in the morning. See you all there.

Todd

yfz450xc
04-25-2006, 05:24 AM
I spoke to danny Boyd who is the contact their beside Justin, and
he said that he dont see why there would be a problem with staying thursday because the GNCC crew wants them there then also , but he willfind out for us and I will call him today and give a update.

yfz450xc
04-25-2006, 07:20 PM
I spoke to danny Boyd who is the contact their beside Justin, and
he said that he dont see why there would be a problem with staying thursday because the GNCC crew wants them there then also , but he willfind out for us and I will call him today and give a update.

Spoke to Danny again and he told me that he was informed that they would be following the GNCC rules , which means a friday morning gate open and no sooner. Any one else got any info on this let us know,
Scott

burrows
04-25-2006, 08:27 PM
" MOMMAB" Glad to hear you all coming in , cant wait to see you all , is pam and earl coming in also .
We will be looking for you for sure.
Scott

Scott: this is so funny. But all men are funny. me mommab is Pam. Pat goes with Earl. lol. But that is ok I am with Earl more than Pat is. We all go back along ways. Have to tell ya about it some day. :D mommab

sspalco
04-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Geoff, get ahold of Ronnie Bloodworth before you head down. He is gonna take our truck and trailer so we can pit together. Me, Donnye and the boys will be down Saturday mornin early.

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Scott: this is so funny. But all men are funny. me mommab is Pam. Pat goes with Earl. lol. But that is ok I am with Earl more than Pat is. We all go back along ways. Have to tell ya about it some day. :D mommab

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: You must be on the schnapps tonigth telling old serects :huh Tell them about that time at Band camp with Pat :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Band camp???? You didnt by chance play the flute did you??:devil:

burrows
04-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Johnny is being his usual self. Funny funny. Such an *** but I don't have to tell anyone that....lol. mommab

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2006, 09:36 PM
I`ve got pictures lol Miles had a ear to ear grin :D He aint washed that spot since :devil:

burrows
04-25-2006, 09:41 PM
I`ve got pictures lol Miles had a ear to ear grin :D He aint washed that spot since :devil:

Now what are yu up to? Pics? I can imagine your pics. OBSCENE I am sure.....

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2006, 09:57 PM
You know I been feeling down lately an picking on you always lifts my sprits :devil: Who loves ya Baby :devil:

burrows
04-25-2006, 10:11 PM
You know I been feeling down lately an picking on you always lifts my sprits :devil: Who loves ya Baby :devil:

I know you love me cause I will put up with your silly crap. No use in getting down. Only makes life worse. Raise the saggy chin and make that toothless mouth put on a smile that would make any crazy woman want you.....sorry Monica we had to cheer him up. :devil: Let the poor ole guy dream alittle. Thats all he can do is dream...Gottcha :blah: :devil: :macho

yfz450xc
04-26-2006, 05:48 AM

Momma B I never was told that I was real sharp at figuring things out on this darn computer. How many years has it been now and I just got it wow, Brain fart again for me.Sorry :eek2: :confused:
Also I was informed that the Florence crew will be down there wondering around all weekend looking everyone up.

tprender
04-26-2006, 06:34 PM
We will just see how smart all of you "so called cool/smart people" realy are. I have made up a test for each of you to take.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm

DJJ450r
04-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I wish my tests at school were that easy:blah:

yfz450xc
04-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by tprender
We will just see how smart all of you "so called cool/smart people" realy are. I have made up a test for each of you to take.

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm

You are so ate up tom :D
hey you going to be there next weekend, look me up ; I will be the one with the dumb look on his face talking
to Momma B. :eek2: :D

geogeorge
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Spoke to Danny again and he told me that he was informed that they would be following the GNCC rules , which means a friday morning gate open and no sooner. Any one else got any info on this let us know,
Scott

Me and Tom P should be there friday late morning. O by the way I'm back home. This weather sucks its cold. Monday by the pool today I looking for sweater. :(

QUADROOKIE
04-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Me and Tom P should be there friday late morning. O by the way I'm back home. This weather sucks its cold. Monday by the pool today I looking for sweater. :(

Welcome back to paradise!! You coming up to Brooks Sunday? Did you get a chance to check your mileage on the truck yet?

QuadRacinGirl
04-26-2006, 08:52 PM
We'll be there Sat and Sun to watch. Wanted to ride but since I married a mechanic my stuff is never fixed--you'd think after two years it would be in tip top shape! :ermm:

Donald and his wife are supposed to come--and we might even manage to drag Jon-boy and "Nikki" down there!

If nothing else, sounds like there will be a good crowd of spectators!

yfz450xc
04-27-2006, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacinGirl
We'll be there Sat and Sun to watch. Wanted to ride but since I married a mechanic my stuff is never fixed--you'd think after two years it would be in tip top shape! :ermm:

Donald and his wife are supposed to come--and we might even manage to drag Jon-boy and "Nikki" down there!

If nothing else, sounds like there will be a good crowd of spectators!

Man Sherri we need to get you back out on the track again some time like the good ole days, and donald and mike on thier warriors and Jon boy on his R that is if "Nikki" will let him, be nice to see the whole florence crew again:D .
There should be alot of the MHSC and Iowa people there either by racing our spectating, someone take lots of pics .
Scott
:D

motoboy66
04-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Does anyone have a projector that would let us watch some dvd's or play PS2 on the traler at night? I was just watching something on tv and they were doing that. Just another random though from me. It is set in stone, I will be there for sure. Work let me off for this and the MO race the next weekend.

yfz450xc
04-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Does anyone have a projector that would let us watch some dvd's or play PS2 on the traler at night? I was just watching something on tv and they were doing that. Just another random though from me. It is set in stone, I will be there for sure. Work let me off for this and the MO race the next weekend.

Todd , go to the Iowa site and ask I have heard they do that up there at thier race,
Scott

geogeorge
04-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66

Funny I was going to bring my 20 inch TV and my PS2 along to have some fun with. might be slow in real life but I'm not bad with the ATV on PS2.

jdwxv3
04-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Anyone have any Seymour pics? If so post them up so people can see the landscape! Iknow we have never racedat this spot before but the two places are just couple miles apart, Later, Josh

geogeorge
04-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Anyone have any Seymour pics? If so post them up so people can see the landscape! Iknow we have never racedat this spot before but the two places are just couple miles apart, Later, Josh

smooth, flat, no rocks, no hills, should be easy and fast. :devil:

SHEP400EX
04-27-2006, 09:03 PM
me and lil man will be coming down friday mid day probaly and camp out that night. i want to race the afternoon race but i have to get back home to throw a grad party for my brother. cant wait to see all of you. hey what happen to all the mo guys at lorettas? i only saw a handful that made it?
the other slower shep

jdwxv3
04-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Mitch went and raced open A. He said those guys are really fast. Him and Friga were neck and neck on the first lap and were still in 27th and 28th I belive. Second lap Mitch hit a tree and bent his axle and that was it for him. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
04-28-2006, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
me and lil man will be coming down friday mid day probaly and camp out that night. i want to race the afternoon race but i have to get back home to throw a grad party for my brother. cant wait to see all of you. hey what happen to all the mo guys at lorettas? i only saw a handful that made it?
the other slower shep

To close to be back to back cause after this one we have 2 MHSC races back to back, gas gas gas, and I dont mean the stinky kind:eek2: :D

yfz450xc
04-28-2006, 05:30 AM
The weather according to scott:D
No really , from Accu weather .com for seymour mo next week.

Friday, May 5
Partial sunshine. Winds from the NW at 7 mph. High: 69° F RealFeel: 70° F
Friday Night: Mostly clear. Winds from the NNW at 4 mph. Low: 46° F RealFeel: 47° F

Saturday, May 6
Mostly sunny. Winds from the NNE at 6 mph. High: 67° F RealFeel: 71° F
Saturday Night: Mainly clear. Winds from the E at 3 mph. Low: 45° F RealFeel: 47° F

Sunday, May 7
Partly sunny. Winds from the SSE at 7 mph. High: 65° F RealFeel: 66° F

Looks good so far.
Scott
:D

wer123
04-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Geogeorge you are a *** all u do is talk **** and u suck at racing the ground is not flat, smooth and no rocks u just dont like that kid b/c he beat u in park hills and u think he will beat u if he races stock.

montycarlo
04-28-2006, 10:56 AM
It's not smooth and flat? AW CRAP! Thanks Geoff I just got all new Hoosiers for the race and I hafta take them off now! http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif

geogeorge
04-28-2006, 05:58 PM
It's not smooth and flat? AW CRAP! Thanks Geoff I just got all new Hoosiers for the race and I hafta take them off now! http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif

thats a good one monty. I can belive anyone would belive smooth, flat and no rocks at any GNCC or Missouri race.

As for the person that likes to call me names. I'm sure there posting number is higher then there IQ.

:eek2:

Rdogg450
04-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by wer123
Geogeorge you are a *** all u do is talk **** and u suck at racing the ground is not flat, smooth and no rocks u just dont like that kid b/c he beat u in park hills and u think he will beat u if he races stock.

Are you retarded?:D

ronnie
04-29-2006, 05:31 PM
thats a good one monty. I can belive anyone would belive smooth, flat and no rocks at any GNCC or Missouri race.

As for the person that likes to call me names. I'm sure there posting number is higher then there IQ.

:eek2: hey geoff did your yamaha start glad your home:D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 05:50 PM
hey geoff did your yamaha start glad your home:D

It started and ran great. It only went from the garage to the trailer but man it was fast getting there. :D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Are you retarded?:D

I think he is RDogg. :D

ronnie
04-29-2006, 05:57 PM
It started and ran great. It only went from the garage to the trailer but man it was fast getting there. :D so it didnt break down getting to the trailer:D

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 06:07 PM
so it didnt break down getting to the trailer:D

thats right and I belive that makes it one step better then a honda. :D

ronnie
04-29-2006, 06:10 PM
thats right and I belive that makes it one step better then a honda. :D when are you leaveing for the race next week

yfz450xc
04-29-2006, 06:10 PM
Here is the lastest from weather man scott; staurday looks much better now.
Scott

Thursday, May 4
Times of sun and clouds. Winds from the NNE at 16 mph. High: 70° F RealFeel®: 66° F
Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the WNW at 13 mph. Low: 45° F RealFeel: 39° F

Friday, May 5
Mostly cloudy with rain possible. Winds from the N at 15 mph. High: 70° F RealFeel: 67° F
Friday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the NW at 12 mph. Low: 51° F RealFeel: 46° F

Saturday, May 6
Mostly sunny. Winds from the N at 8 mph. High: 69° F RealFeel: 74° F
Saturday Night: Mainly clear. Winds from the SE at 8 mph. Low: 49° F RealFeel: 44° F

Sunday, May 7
Times of clouds and sun. Winds from the SSE at 15 mph. High: 71° F RealFeel: 68° F
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy with a couple of showers possible. Winds from the S at 9 mph. Low: 49° F RealFeel: 49° F

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 06:32 PM
when are you leaveing for the race next week

Tom P is staying thursday night here and we will leave about 6 am friday morning. I'm thinking that should get us there around 10. what time you heading out.?

ronnie
04-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Tom P is staying thursday night here and we will leave about 6 am friday morning. I'm thinking that should get us there around 10. what time you heading out.? i will be picking up donny truck and i will be leaveing about 1:30 friday so save us a spot

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Tom P is staying thursday night here and we will leave about 6 am friday morning. I'm thinking that should get us there around 10. what time you heading out.?

Sounds like someone is getting some welcome home lovin :devil:

geogeorge
04-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Sounds like someone is getting some welcome home lovin :devil: Tom did say he missed my dog Dexter. Geuss I could leave them alone for a bit. :devil:

yfz450xc
04-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Everybody go overto the GNCC forum , they have a contest on who will be the top 5 pro , and winner gets a ATV shirt.

Johnny & Monica
04-30-2006, 08:58 AM
Everybody go overto the GNCC forum , they have a contest on who will be the top 5 pro , and winner gets a ATV shirt.

I picked you to finish 2nd behind Borich :D Wait that was the other fast Johnson DUANE I picked :devil: Count those days off Scott I`ll try loading some fire wood up for the camp to bring down everyone rember lawn chairs Beer an food :cool: An dog biscusts for Tom P :huh Woo Woo 6 days

geogeorge
04-30-2006, 05:57 PM
here is my pick.
someone with a first name will win, someone with a differnt name wil be second, and so on.

Johnny will not finish, scott will some were between first and last. I will make two laps and pass out.

yfz450xc
04-30-2006, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
[B]I picked you to finish 2nd behind Borich :D Wait that was the other fast Johnson DUANE I picked :devil:

That is for sure Johnny the closet I will get to the pro's is handing Yokley a bud light.:D

I am ready ole boy for the BBQ I am bringing my big grill, so dont worry about that side of it and I have got your cell # as well, we will be in springfield Mo thursday afternoon at tyhe KOA campground.
I still plan on us hooking up to get some spots you know.

tprender
04-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Just to let some of you know that there will be a Hillbilly cook out on Friday night. I am sure that there will be enough roadkill picked up on the way for Friday night. Will be trying out the new grill that we will get on the way;
http://www.break.com/pictures/bb774.html
Notice that it has sides, just incase the roadkill is not totally dead. It does have a top shelf for the food that get's done early.

yfz450xc
05-01-2006, 05:04 AM
Weather Update

Thursday, May 4
Chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the morning; otherwise, times of sun and clouds. Winds from the N at 14 mph. High: 68° F RealFeel: 66° F
Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy with a couple of showers possible late. Winds from the NNW at 12 mph. Low: 48° F RealFeel: 43° F

Friday, May 5
Partly sunny. Winds from the NNW at 13 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel: 63° F
Friday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the N at 12 mph. Low: 44° F RealFeel: 37° F

Saturday, May 6
Mostly sunny. Winds from the NNE at 14 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel®: 61° F
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the SE at 13 mph. Low: 46° F RealFeel: 40° F

Sunday, May 7
Partly sunny. Winds from the N at 10 mph. High: 68° F RealFeel: 70° F
Sunday Night: Mainly clear. Winds from the SSE at 9 mph. Low: 48° F RealFeel: 42° F

Doesnt look to bad so far wednesday and thursday might get some rain but I am sure it would help the course some also.
Scott

79400ex
05-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Maybe, But it could like this weekend. A mud fest.

DJJ450r
05-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
Maybe, But it could like this weekend. A mud fest.

I'll have brand new tires if Tireballs will mount them for me:blah:

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I'll have brand new tires if Tireballs will mount them for me:blah:

You wont need them Geoff said it will be flat with no rocks an no rain :devil:
No really I cant see it being real muddy maybe afew spots but it sould be nice an rocky :D

DJJ450r
05-01-2006, 03:03 PM
No really I cant see it being real muddy maybe afew spots but it sould be nice an rocky :D

even if it isnt muddy I need new tires, mine are bald:blah:

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2006, 07:26 PM
even if it isnt muddy I need new tires, mine are bald:blah:

Hey so em I so watch the bald jokes youngester it`ll happen to you soon eougth :D

DJJ450r
05-01-2006, 07:47 PM
I was seriously gonna say that my tires are bald like your head but I didn't want to be mean:blah:

geogeorge
05-01-2006, 07:58 PM

Look Johnny lets get it right. I'm sick of everyone thinking they can just go off on me cuz I'm going to take it. Well I am not going to take this cr*p any more from you or anyone.

I NEVER SAID NO RAIN!!!!!

it was flat, no rocks no hills fast. just ask wer123 he will tell you how it is. he is my new hero. :D

jdwxv3
05-01-2006, 08:02 PM
Any of you know how to rebuild a WER stabilizer?

I am going down friday night, I will see you all there. I will be in a brown/gold duramax 4 door with a black Doolittle Enclosed Trailer with Larrys Motor Sports stickers on it. If you all see me flag me down, me and my cousin Zacl are sleeping in the trailer. I am really really excited! I am getting my 22's mounted just in case. Later, Josh

jdwxv3
05-01-2006, 08:03 PM
You back in town now Geoff?

ronnie
05-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Any of you know how to rebuild a WER stabilizer?

I am going down friday night, I will see you all there. I will be in a brown/gold duramax 4 door with a black Doolittle Enclosed Trailer with Larrys Motor Sports stickers on it. If you all see me flag me down, me and my cousin Zacl are sleeping in the trailer. I am really really excited! I am getting my 22's mounted just in case. Later, Josh did you get the rebuild kit from w.e.r

jdwxv3
05-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Not yet, I just bought the stabilzer. Have not got it yet. Should have it next week. How long does it take to rebuild one and how do I contact wer? Thanks, Josh

ronnie
05-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Not yet, I just bought the stabilzer. Have not got it yet. Should have it next week. How long does it take to rebuild one and how do I contact wer? Thanks, Josh i will get you the phone number tommorow but i dont think you can buy anything from them i think you have to go throw your local moterclyce shop

ronnie
05-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Look Johnny lets get it right. I'm sick of everyone thinking they can just go off on me cuz I'm going to take it. Well I am not going to take this cr*p any more from you or anyone.

I NEVER SAID NO RAIN!!!!!

it was flat, no rocks no hills fast. just ask wer123 he will tell you how it is. he is my new hero. :D i think someone needs a little rideing time to let off some steam :macho

geogeorge
05-01-2006, 08:42 PM
You back in town now Geoff?

I'm back can't you tell?

I'm ready for a 2 hour trail ride. :macho

geogeorge
05-01-2006, 08:43 PM
i think someone needs a little rideing time to let off some steam :macho

and then some time on the quad would be nice too. :devil:

burrows
05-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I was seriously gonna say that my tires are bald like your head but I didn't want to be mean:blah:

Oh yes that was a good one on Johnny. He had that one coming. Great job...mommab

burrows
05-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Welcome back Geof and yes look me up would like to meet you face to face instead of letters...mommab
that goes with alot of you guys on here...I know Scott knows my face even though he dont know my name. ha. Joking Scott. Hope to catch up with you this weekend. We are leaving Friday morning very early...mommab

yfz450xc
05-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Welcome back Geof and yes look me up would like to meet you face to face instead of letters...mommab
that goes with alot of you guys on here...I know Scott knows my face even though he dont know my name. ha. Joking Scott. Hope to catch up with you this weekend. We are leaving Friday morning very early...mommab

I am going to get beat up by Earl aint I.:eek2: :D :D
scott

yfz450xc
05-01-2006, 09:55 PM
The latest from ACCU weather, still looks to be some good racing for us, I am like a kid before christmas.
Scott

Thursday, May 4 Chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the morning; otherwise, times of sun and clouds. Winds from the N at 14 mph. High: 68° F RealFeel: 66° F
Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy with a couple of showers possible late. Winds from the NNW at 12 mph. Low: 48° F RealFeel: 43° F

Friday, May 5
Partly sunny. Winds from the NNW at 13 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel: 63° F
Friday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the N at 12 mph. Low: 44° F RealFeel: 37° F

Saturday, May 6
Mostly sunny. Winds from the NNE at 14 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel®: 61° F
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the SE at 13 mph. Low: 46° F RealFeel: 40° F

Sunday, May 7
Partly sunny. Winds from the S at 15 mph. High: 68° F RealFeel: 66° F
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the SSW at 12 mph. Low: 53° F RealFeel: 49° F

:D :D

burrows
05-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I am going to get beat up by Earl aint I.:eek2: :D :D
scott

No you are safe. They just laughed. Earl may have to work this Sat since they got rained out today and maybe tomorrow..They can take a joke just like Pat and I. mommab

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Momma B you going to let Geoff curse me like that :confused: Or will you straigthen him out this weekend :eek2: You know how we take care of each other :devil: No one talks bad about my Momma :grr:

burrows
05-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Momma B you going to let Geoff curse me like that :confused: Or will you straigthen him out this weekend :eek2: You know how we take care of each other :devil: No one talks bad about my Momma :grr:

You bet Johnny I will take care of Geoff this weekend. But if I remember he is a heck of alot taller than me. You should of been at Brooks to take care of me? I got mad at some kids for spinning mud all over my new truck. Got some chips in it now. So am not happy...When ya leavin? Aaron said we were leavin at 3 in the morning. Can you believe that crap.? to darn early for me....Guess he want to skip the traffic and get in an afternoon siesta..mommab

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Were going to leave around 5:00 am Fri. unless we leave Thur. nigth an get close . Are you talking about the Idiots in a jacked up ford taking a fench an everything thing else down then spraying you guys down with mud ? We`ll get them next round:devil:

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2006, 10:47 PM

Ok Devon game on :devil:

burrows
05-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Were going to leave around 5:00 am Fri. unless we leave Thur. nigth an get close . Are you talking about the Idiots in a jacked up ford taking a fench an everything thing else down then spraying you guys down with mud ? We`ll get them next round:devil:

Thats them. I thought they were going to wipe our truck out. They was smarting off at me calling a b**** giving me the finger when they went by. Who are they?

Johnny & Monica
05-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I dont know But Bohon told me about it . We`ll show them dont mess with Mo. folks if they come back :devil:

geogeorge
05-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Lets see MommaB got picked on by some low life, Johnny got shot down by a 15 year old, and I got yeld at by some unknown losser.

Man what is the world coming too?

I guess the best thing to do is just go racing and not worrie about it all. :macho

montycarlo
05-02-2006, 05:13 PM

Don't forget that they're letting Iowa people in too. :D It's getting worse all the time!

geogeorge
05-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Don't forget that they're letting Iowa people in too. :D It's getting worse all the time!

I don't care what Johnny said about you Iowa people. You all seem nice to me. Now I just have to get up there and race with you all and find out.

79400ex
05-02-2006, 06:13 PM
I wish I could go down early. I can't because I don't have no one to watch my dogs. So I gues I will around 4 am on sat. to be their by 8am.

DJJ450r
05-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Lets see MommaB got picked on by some low life, Johnny got shot down by a 15 year old, and I got yeld at by some unknown losser.

I guess the best thing to do is just go racing and not worrie about it all. :macho

What are you talking about Geoff I'm 16;)

geogeorge
05-02-2006, 07:10 PM
What are you talking about Geoff I'm 16;)

I was talking about your I.Q score not your age. :devil:

DJJ450r
05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
15 year old

What Geoff?:confused: :blah:

geogeorge
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
What Geoff?:confused: :blah:

Devon would you like to see 17?

Just keep it up and you might not make it. :macho

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2006, 07:41 PM
I think us 2 ol`men can take this kid :D Is he camping close to us :devil:

ronnie
05-02-2006, 07:43 PM
I think us 2 ol`men can take this kid :D Is he camping close to us :devil: yes im taking him with me friday night :D

Rdogg450
05-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Devon you better watch your back.......lol:D

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2006, 08:30 PM
yes im taking him with me friday night :D

Thanks Ronnie I`ll have Taylor my daugther bring her makeup kit just for when the little turd goes to sleep :devil:

yfz450xc
05-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Me and the family are leaving in the morning to do some sight seeing on the way and make a week of it, probably will be our last big deal for the summer.
Cant wait to see you all down there
Scott
I will post the last weather report in the morning.:D

Thursday, May 4
Chance of a morning shower or thunderstorm; otherwise, cooler with clouds and sun. Winds from the NE at 8 mph. High: 65° F RealFeel: 65° F
Thursday Night: Rather cloudy with a couple of thunderstorms possible late. Winds from the ENE at 6 mph. Low: 50° F RealFeel: 50° F

Friday, May 5
Cool in the morning; mostly cloudy with rain and a thunderstorm possible. Winds from the NE at 15 mph. High: 60° F RealFeel: 55°
Friday Night: Mostly cloudy. Winds from the N at 11 mph. Low: 44° F RealFeel: 38° F

Saturday, May 6
Times of clouds and sun. Winds from the ENE at 14 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel: 61° F
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the SE at 11 mph. Low: 44° F RealFeel: 38° F

jdwxv3
05-02-2006, 08:52 PM
I hope I can find some of you all down there and pit by you. If you see me flag me down please!

We plan on leaving sometime friday afternoon. I hope we get there before dark so I can find my way around and pit by all the Missouri/Iowa guys. Anyway...bedtime. Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2006, 08:53 PM
BBBBrrrrrr it`s going to be chilly nigth in the trailer , Maybe if Geoff had some meat on his bones he could snuggle up for heat :huh

jdwxv3
05-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I will have to rember some fire wood. 38 degrees is cold, even for a husky boy like myself.

QUADROOKIE
05-02-2006, 09:15 PM
38 degrees?!?!?!?!:eek: Me and Glenn are sleeping in a tent!!!:ermm:

SHEP400EX
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
cant wait to see all you guys again. this 2 month break in between races stinks. hey scott check your pm
the other shep

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Check out Brian Baker on the Tuesday tool box Way to go Mo.

http://www.gnccracing.com/tuesdaytoolbox/050206_bryanbaker.htm

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2006, 09:39 PM
quadrookie we should have a nice fire to camp next to

rpmquad
05-02-2006, 09:59 PM
i will be there snug as bug in c@d's new pimed out trailer lol....have fun glen and scott...we wont think to much less of you when we find you snugled up to johnny in the morning :blah:

Johnny & Monica
05-02-2006, 10:29 PM
I dont know Ron.... Scotts (quadrookies) got zackly breath in the morning his breath smells zackly the same as his butttttt :eek2:

You guys dont be shock if my boy Chance challanges to a yo momma contest . MTV got him on a roll :)

QUADROOKIE
05-03-2006, 04:33 AM
I dont know Ron.... Scotts (quadrookies) got zackly breath in the morning his breath smells zackly the same as his butttttt :eek2:

You guys dont be shock if my boy Chance challanges to a yo momma contest . MTV got him on a roll :)

LOL! Yeah, you got that right! But thats not as bad as the zackly disease.......where your face looks zackly like yo azzz!!:devil:

yfz450xc
05-03-2006, 05:55 AM
That was a awesome report Bryan gave, gets me all tingly , oh wait that was Johnny's hand never mind.:eek2: :D

Lets show them all what MHSC and Iowa racers are all about friendly and helpful.
Yeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!:D

Thursday, May 4
Mostly cloudy and not as warm with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. Winds from the NE at 9 mph. High: 63° F RealFeel: 62° F
Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy with a shower or thunderstorm possible. Winds from the NNE at 7 mph. Low: 50° F RealFeel: 49°

Friday, May 5
Cool in the morning; mostly cloudy with a couple of showers possible. Winds from the NE at 8 mph. High: 63° F RealFeel: 61° F
Friday Night: Plenty of clouds with a chance for thunderstorms. Winds from the NE at 11 mph. Low: 46° F RealFeel: 39° F

Saturday, May 6
Times of clouds and sun. Winds from the ENE at 15 mph. High: 64° F RealFeel: 59° F
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy. Winds from the NE at 10 mph. Low: 44° F RealFeel: 38° F

Sunday, May 7
Sunny to partly cloudy. Winds from the SE at 13 mph. High: 67° F RealFeel: 65° F
Sunday Night: Increasing cloudiness. Winds from the SSE at 12 mph. Low: 46° F RealFeel: 39° F

We will see you all down there were out of here.Johnny catch you at the McDonalds in seymour friday morning and call then also around 7-7:30 am.
Scott:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

geogeorge
05-03-2006, 04:03 PM

Johnny how do you know what Quadrookies butttt smells like?

I'm not going to trun my back on eather of you. :D

QUADROOKIE
05-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Johnny how do you know what Quadrookies butttt smells like?

I'm not going to trun my back on eather of you. :D
Yeah Johnny, tell us how "zackly" do you know that?:blah:

Weather channel says 48 friday nite. We should be ok in a sleeping bag in a tent. I am more concerned about it raining than the temperature. I just missed a major slopfest in Brooks, was hoping to have a nice track at the GNCC. But I guess Mud will only help my cause against the big boys! Glenn is coming down tomorrow nite and we plan on leaving about 5 am friday. Should arrive around 2 or so. See you all there!

Johnny & Monica
05-03-2006, 09:11 PM
I dont know for sure But if it rain an pours I dont think youll see alot mud maybe around the bottom areas an pits but mostly rocks with water holes . I went to chadswick which is really close to there an you can ride all weekend an not be muddy , Even the creeks will be rocky :D

Johnny & Monica
05-03-2006, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
[B]Yeah Johnny, tell us how "zackly" do you know that?:blah:

This is a family site cant tell :devil:

QUADROOKIE
05-03-2006, 09:17 PM
I dont know for sure But if it rain an pours I dont think youll see alot mud maybe around the bottom areas an pits but mostly rocks with water holes . I went to chadswick which is really close to there an you can ride all weekend an not be muddy , Even the creeks will be rocky :D

So you are saying i wont get stuck, but I may pop a couple tires? Oh thats much better!:devil: I havent experienced any rocky terrain having missed Waukon last year so dont know what to expect for sure. But I will survive I am sure!:D

burrows
05-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I don't want to see any mud!!! Took me 3 days to get the trailer cleaned out from Brooks. Besides I am tired of holding onto a darn umbrella. Got in my way of taking pics. See ya Friday......mommab:devil:

DJJ450r
05-04-2006, 05:32 AM
So you are saying i wont get stuck, but I may pop a couple tires? Oh thats much better!:devil:

Tireballs:macho

tprender
05-04-2006, 05:47 AM
Just looked at the radar and it looks like it will be raining all day on Thursday. Sorry for the bad news. Looks like we might need boots in the pit area. Not sure about mud, but it will be wet for sure.

QUADROOKIE
05-04-2006, 05:50 AM
I wish!LOL!!:rolleyes:

geogeorge
05-04-2006, 02:19 PM

Just call him Devon NO Balls. :devil:

geogeorge
05-04-2006, 02:57 PM
found this on the Hillbilly site. Enjoy

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I found this on the GNCC website. As I was reading this, I was getting more excited by the sentence. It is going to be suuuhhwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!! Bring on the ROCK!!

We tracked down Jeff Russell and his crew, who are out there building the course right now. Jeff said this could be the dream race for all of you old-school guys who have been looking for tougher, more rugged terrain. Here’s what Jeff had to say about the place:

“It’s rocky, and we have some rain forecasted for tonight,” said Jeff. “Should be perfect by the weekend, though. With the hills and rocks it should be a challenging event. Once you pull in, it’s flat as a pancake. But then it gets steep. There are a few creek crossings too – so waterproofing may be an issue. This could just be old-school!”

Although the Southern Missouri Off-Road Ranch is a public riding area, Jeff said, “It hasn’t been used that much.” So don’t expect these trails to get too wide or too beat up. Again, those of you who like the tough, technical stuff should be happy.

One more point of advice from Jeff: “Make sure your skid plates are attached!”

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sounds like fun. :D

DJJ450r
05-04-2006, 03:31 PM
I don't like creeks, to many nubs go through it fast and get me wet:blah:

montycarlo
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Workin to get goin. Thought I had my new (new for me its actually ancient) trailer all set with lights, bearings, & tires. I just now noticed that there are no rear lights when braking with tail lights on. :mad: Probly have to tune up some grounds.

THEN I get to start working on the quad. Needs washed, new tie rods/ends, 1 a-arm, clean air filter, maybe put some air in the LF tire.

Oh, and reattach my skid plates that were removed!

My wife and I probably won't get there until MINIMUM late afternoon - which is probably gonna be too late to hunt down familiar looking vehicles as I anticipate the campground will be in full swing.......

SO GOOD LUCK IF I DON'T SEE YA THERE! :macho

QUADROOKIE
05-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Dave,

You will be able to spot me and Glenn easily tomorrow nite-we will be the two fools floating in the little tent in the middle of the lake--err--I mean pits!:D

Johnny & Monica
05-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Workin to get goin. Thought I had my new (new for me its actually ancient) trailer all set with lights, bearings, & tires. I just now noticed that there are no rear lights when braking with tail lights on. :mad: Probly have to tune up some grounds.

THEN I get to start working on the quad. Needs washed, new tie rods/ends, 1 a-arm, clean air filter, maybe put some air in the LF tire.

Oh, and reattach my skid plates that were removed!

My wife and I probably won't get there until MINIMUM late afternoon - which is probably gonna be too late to hunt down familiar looking vehicles as I anticipate the campground will be in full swing.......

CHECK YOUR PM
SO GOOD LUCK IF I DON'T SEE YA THERE! :macho

Dave CHECK YOUR PM

Quadrookie give me a call when you get there I`ll tell you where we`re parked

geogeorge
05-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Don't worry you will find us. just look for the noisy crowd with the TV and playstaion going.

Johnny & Monica
05-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Don't worry you will find us. just look for the noisy crowd with the TV and playstaion going.

Plat station my boy Chance will be your side kick all weekend :devil:

QUADROOKIE
05-04-2006, 04:41 PM
[

Quadrookie give me a call when you get there I`ll tell you where we`re parked [/B]

We'll do!

See everyone tomorrow!!!