PDA

View Full Version : Showtime Gncc

Pages : 1 [2]

jdwxv3
05-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Can some of you PM your Cell numbers so I can find you when I get there? If you give me yours I will give you mine;)

Johnny & Monica
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Talk to Scott Johnson earlier today he`s camping close by there an said it rained all day look for a muddy race I think look for a rocky race with alot of water holes I dont think mud will be a big factor But thats my opion so Make you own judgement :confused: Either way it`ll be wet :D

ronnie
05-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I don't like creeks, to many nubs go through it fast and get me wet:blah: is that why you cut the creek section:D

DJJ450r
05-04-2006, 07:22 PM
HAHA very funny ronnie:o Don't forget to pick me up tomorrow and to bring the 4 way and stand:blah: See you all tomorrow:macho

geogeorge
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
HAHA very funny ronnie:o Don't forget to pick me up tomorrow and to bring the 4 way and stand:blah: See you all tomorrow:macho

Devon I have your stuff from westphalia so find me or I will keep it. :D

DJJ450r
05-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Devon I have your stuff from westphalia so find me or I will keep it. :D

I'll find you, your pretty noticable;) I might get me one of them Chris Borich pro armor bumpers:devil: maybe buy like 5 and sell 4:blah:

SHEP400EX
05-04-2006, 08:57 PM
well i just got my elka shocks on and wow they look sharp! off to finish getting the little things put on and finished. hope to be there by noon on friday so i can help save spots for you guys. sounds like it will be a fun race.
see ya guys i cant wait
tony

geogeorge
05-06-2006, 10:28 PM
I had a blast.

Now were is the Advil please?

SHEP400EX
05-06-2006, 10:41 PM
wow could you say paiful? i agree wheres the advil. we had a good show of missouri guys today along with the illinois gang and iowa i believe. the rain kinda sucked but thats racing for you. i liked the trail it had a little bit of everything. it was fast fast fast. the first rock hill sucked but got better by the second lap. question why is that when someone gets stuck and theres 50 riders waiting to get around them noone helps????? we cant go anywhere until they move so why dont we help them to help you? anyway im not here to complain just food for thought. hey thanks to lew, terry and his wife, scott and his wife, brandon, and tommys dad and anyone else i forgot for helping watch lil man and getting my bike ready. w/o you none of it would have been possible. you guys are like my 2d family
congratulations to everybody!
tony shepherd

ronnie
05-07-2006, 07:47 AM
i got up and had to pull my eyes open man that was hard race . i lost my tale pipe on the last last lap so i could not catch dave semmins but i finnish the race and got 2 and 31 overall and no its time to go wash the bike.:macho

montycarlo
05-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Thanks to the assistance of the trusty mini-dozer, we were clear of the Seymor mud at about 610pm Saturday. Got home at 130am. Backed the lil' trailer in the garage, showered, and in bed by 2am. Up at 830 - breakfast, coffee, Saturday paper & sunday funnies so far.

Ready for a nap at 1045am.

:ermm:

It was nice meeting & talking with you Geoff! I also met "the other Shep" and talked quite a bit with Troy Holmes around the Saturday night fire in Smack Daddy K's (Kellison) camp. I am considering getting some A/T tires with a higher load capacity for the ol Chevy van. That's another day, though. On a more pressing note I will be removing my swingarm skid plate. Someday I'll get another one with higher clearance but I am done with this UM Perf skid. :mad:

After the race I was PO'd, mad, & vowed never to return - but after 400 miles of driving & thinking about it (to the tunes of AC/DC & Iron Maiden) I started thinking..... "Weeeeelll I probably woulda done alright if it weren't for that damn skid plate......." So today I feel better about it!
:cool:

Johnny & Monica
05-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Monty glad you made it (1 of 10 Ia. people to sign up) I`m glad you found us sprint really screwed me . Monica call an raised helll today 295.00 for one month :eek: But its straigthened out now.

We had a blast even with the rain , Scott Johnson beat me :mad: I`ll get ya next time ol`man You can have that one since your Dad was there :devil: An thanks for the power cord I relize I brougth your yellow cord an ligth back , An went to grab your orangie one an monica put me to work an I forgot it laying hooked to your genarator Sorry...

We had 3 mo. mini quads race
45 morning mo. racers
55 afternoon mo. racers

An 10 Ia. guys show up

Wish the turn out was better almost 450 counting the mini quads . Less than 200 in the morning an afternoon Hoping the bikes have a good turn out today Racer productions said they thougth they may lost money on this race :confused: We need over a 1000 sign ups bikes/quads for them to come back to Mo.

Great seeing everyone there woo woo I finally finished a race on my quad outta 3 I had a flat tire then flipped my quad down the rock hill before creek crossing into the water before 2nd check point but still got 4 laps an wood with Duane Johnson an Brian Baker on it :D Great race guys

Johnny & Monica
05-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Oh Geoff my kids talked about you all the way home an when they woke up this morning. They love you to death :) Alls I heard was Geoff Geoff Geoff lol You have a new fan club :D So I putting them on a bus an sending them over to ya for awhile ;) At least you all are on the same level lol

QUADROOKIE
05-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Congrats Johnny on your wood! Boy do I wish now I would have raced the morning class!!:mad: But even after sitting in the bottom of a revine soaked and mudcovered for 2 hours after the race was over, near the beginning stages of hypothermia waiting for Jed Clampett to come pull me out-:grr: I still had a blast!!:D

I didnt get a chance to come hang out and exchange dvd's for car stereos with all the stuff going on, videotaping Duane and all. hopefully you can make Ft Dodge if not we will hook up sometime. Its too bad the weather didnt cooperate would have liked the race to be more of a success.

montycarlo
05-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
But even after sitting in the bottom of a revine soaked and mudcovered for 2 hours after the race was over, near the beginning stages of hypothermia waiting for Jed Clampett to come pull me out-:grr: I still had a blast!!:D

Why no start? Broke down or crashed?

Tank vent plugged? :p

geogeorge
05-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Oh Geoff my kids talked about you all the way home an when they woke up this morning. They love you to death :) Alls I heard was Geoff Geoff Geoff lol You have a new fan club :D So I putting them on a bus an sending them over to ya for awhile ;) At least you all are on the same level lol

Johnny and Monica they are great kids. As for on the same leavel I think theyare one or two steps up from me. :D

Monty and everyone it was great to see you all, find out everthing I missed the last few months and all. I'm happy with my 21st seeing I was stoping and helping everyone out every lap cuz no one eals would. Besides this was just training for Missouri and Iowa.

I'll be up to a Iowa race sometime this year so make sure you have coffee and Advil handy.

Johnny tell the kids I said hello and the check is in the mail. :devil:

QUADROOKIE
05-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
Why no start? Broke down or crashed?

Tank vent plugged? :p

Well,:devil: First I bent a tierod. Then when it died it wouldnt start-possibly vent plugged, but must have un-plugged itself over time cuz it eventually started. I got to witness some good chit being stuck down there tho. Borich, Ballance, Yokely, Smily, almost everyone had at least some kind of trouble getting out of that section. Saw Smiley roll the Pred down a hill, Bill Ballance asked me which way to go and when I pointed to the water hole with 15 quads stuck in it rather than the steep hillclimb with 3-4 people stuck, he said "are you sure????" I said 'thats the way I would go, they just let Borich go by a second ago and he made it right through". That was all he needed and he was gone, around the stopped quads, into the water hole and.........STUCK!!!LMAO!!! I felt bad but that really was the way to go. Boy I sure had a blast the more I think about it.:D

QUADROOKIE
05-07-2006, 01:25 PM
georgegeorge.......If your name is Geoff George, I was the one standing behind you friday in the registration line. I noticed the signature on the sheet as I was signing my name. So I guess we kind of met LOL!

Johnny & Monica
05-07-2006, 02:01 PM
Scott figured you would have came over for a while we had a nice fire going Montycarlo wasnt to good to camp with us lol We set around the fire till cose to 1:00am . We had a great time . My kids got a new uncle I think we`ll call him Funckle Geoff :devil:

geogeorge
05-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
georgegeorge.......If your name is Geoff George, I was the one standing behind you friday in the registration line. I noticed the signature on the sheet as I was signing my name. So I guess we kind of met LOL!

You should have said hello to me.
Yes that is me. Old Geoff George I just think it sucks that some one had my number 666 already. You know that is just not right.
Are you going to Kohoka? If so look me up there.

geogeorge
05-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Scott figured you would have came over for a while we had a nice fire going Montycarlo wasnt to good to camp with us lol We set around the fire till cose to 1:00am . We had a great time . My kids got a new uncle I think we`ll call him Funckle Geoff :devil:

Johnny I'm hoping that stands for fun uncle and not something else. :D

Johnny & Monica
05-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Funky Uncle Geoff :D

crayfz
05-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
i got up and had to pull my eyes open man that was hard race . i lost my tale pipe on the last last lap so i could not catch dave semmins but i finnish the race and got 2 and 31 overall and no its time to go wash the bike.:macho

I was waiting.

ronnie
05-07-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by crayfz
I was waiting. you are the man of the day .i geuss were are even know the next race we will see if im waiting for you.:D

geogeorge
05-07-2006, 07:43 PM
nine hours to clean the quad, trailer, truck and hose the heave mud off the gear. Not sure if it took me that long cuz it was that muddy or because I'm so dang sore.

I also am now up to 9 ticks. Next time I think I will just use my dogs tick and fle coller. :D

Still had fun, lets see if we can talk them into giving us one more year to woork on getting the numbers up?

QUADROOKIE
05-07-2006, 07:43 PM
You should have said hello to me.
Yes that is me. Old Geoff George I just think it sucks that some one had my number 666 already. You know that is just not right.
Are you going to Kohoka? If so look me up there.

Well I didnt put 2 and 2 together until later lol! I cant make Kahoka, wish i could cuz its so close. But I will see ya at an Iowa race.;)

Johnny & Monica
05-07-2006, 08:16 PM
you are the man of the day .i geuss were are even know the next race we will see if im waiting for you.:D

Good sportsmanship there Ronnie , My money will be on you even thougth Dave is a fast MOFO :D I was trying to figure out who you was to say hello an didnt figure it out untill Tom P said something about a scar at the fire after the race an you turn an walked away I but 2 an 2 together .

Good job on your second place an overall

ronnie
05-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Good sportsmanship there Dave , My money will be on you even thougth Dave is a fast MOFO :D I was trying to figure out who you was to say hello an didnt figure it out untill Tom P said something about a scar at the fire after the race an you turn an walked away I but 2 an 2 together .

Good job on your second place an overall i hope to see you at the next race :D

05-07-2006, 08:42 PM
i took 13th in open B and 116th overall, i thought i could have done better, and probably knocked into the top 100, i made a mistake on the last lap which dropped me from 5th to 13th in my class, got stuck in a huge rut and couldnt get it out, cost me a ton of time, hope to see you all at the next one!

Johnny & Monica
05-07-2006, 08:47 PM
i hope to see you at the next race :D

Somehow I put dave I met good sportsmanship Ronnie my bad sorry edit it good job again Ronnie :D

ronnie
05-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Somehow I put dave I met good sportsmanship Ronnie my bad sorry edit it good job again Ronnie :D thanks johny :D

05-07-2006, 08:56 PM
i thought the gncc was pretty ez to be honest, i think mhsc races are harder, but thats jus me, the hills were big, but that was about it, of course the mud, but that can be at any race

i cant wait for the next one to come, racing is renewed in my blood :macho

geogeorge
05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
thanks johny :D

Ronnie to tell the truth. I did not even notice a scare.

You did a heck of a job there ronnie I might have to think about being nice to you????????????????????????????? Or not. :devil:

yfz450xc
05-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Wow, alot to say but I am just beat tired right , got alot to say about so many people and so many things that happened mostly good though.
words for memoery, Momma b , Johnny and beating you :blah: .
Geoff and the help , tom and the help, talk to justin asplin this morning (sunday) when we left, tony and terry and his crew duane and his awesome persanality and taliking with the wife, Moto boy and trying to catch him. Wow what a time and ole trying to get Fred long out this morning in that big ole bus of thiers.
Great time and the florence crew coming down. I will be making a race report and posting it.
Wow what a time we MHSC and Iowa guys had.

Oh did I mention Got by johnny and geoff
here it is sorry i couldnt resist, dont know waht got in to me at this one , especially after looking for a welder.
Had a great time just a shame i couldnt have satyed up front but thats old age , oh well thats racing at it's best with some great people.
see you tommorrow
Scott

motoboy66
05-07-2006, 11:09 PM
What a great time, well until loading up in the rain. I had a pretty good race until the last lap. Flat tire near the begining, then i ran out of gas less than 1/8 of a mile to the finish. I was able to talk some nice people out of a splash of gas and get finished. Lost 4th place by 30 or so seconds, that kinda burned. nothing like running 100 yards to the closes truck, losing my pants on the way. The look on those poeples eyes was priceless as I came running out of the woods yelling for gas. I tried to find them after the race, but was not able to. What great people racers are. Scott, what can I say. Where did all that speed come from. You were realy moving. Keep it up. It was nice to meet everyone. I hope the rider turnout does not scare GNCC away from MO. It is a fact that it is a long drive for a lot of thier regular riders, but thats just because most of their races are out east, so it only makes sence that most of hier regulars are from there. my skid plate is trashed, but I will be ready for next weekend.

Does anyone know what the pros thought aout the track. It was not that bad, but the little rocks they realy flew off the tires in front of me. I have bruises from where they were hiting me. Off to bed now.

Todd

jdwxv3
05-08-2006, 01:33 AM
I had a good time but not a good race. The first lap and a half were good for me and after that I got stuck behind some monster bottlenecks and that was it. I was dead last going into the woods b/c my kill switch came out, almost causing a few in my class to leave skid marks up my back. After the first lap I worked my way to 8th, then about half way or so into the second lap I was in 5th or 6th and then the bottlenecks started and I was stuck in the woods for the next hour or longer:( and that was that. I was only able to do 2 laps. Probaly could have done more if I would have waited my turn at the first bottleneck instead of trying to climb a cliff and flipping my quad over on top of myself lol. After that it would not start so I went and talked to DJ, Devon, and Chad Davis for a while. So I burned a good.......I dunno at least 20min or more right there. ANyway it was enough to get me sore so hopefully I will be in shape for Kahoka. To bad more of the regulars did not show up. As well as more of the Mo/Iowa guys. The turn out was huge bummer to me. See most of you in Kahoka.

And Yurik congrats on the finish. Maybe it was not as bad as what I told you, I was just prepparing you for the worst:) But all that mud really levels the playing feild. So good job on manuvering around the bottlenecks and what not. See you in Seymour.

Later, Josh

Johnny & Monica
05-08-2006, 08:13 AM
FYI Less than 300 bikes total between morning afternoon an youth :( That sucks so may bikes didnt show up the Quads actually out numbered the bikes .... I`m really ashamed Was hoping for a huge turn out so they would return next year :grr: At least us that went will have the memory of racing the only Mo. GNCC :cool:

With Duane Johnson an Brian Baker on the trophies an shirts Way to go guys :D

Flynbryan19
05-08-2006, 08:20 AM
FYI Less than 300 bikes total between morning afternoon an youth :( That sucks so may bikes didnt show up the Quads actually out numbered the bikes .... I`m really ashamed Was hoping for a huge turn out so they would return next year :grr: At least us that went will have the memory of racing the only Mo. GNCC :cool:

Between the gas and the weather though can you really blame them?

05-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
And Yurik congrats on the finish. Maybe it was not as bad as what I told you, I was just prepparing you for the worst:) But all that mud really levels the playing feild. So good job on manuvering around the bottlenecks and what not. See you in Seymour.

Later, Josh

thanks man, sorry to hear the race didnt go your way, i ran into 2 HUGE bottle necks, it seemed like everyone jus sat there and did nothing, i passed at least 20 people on each one, no one even tried to get around them until i did, then the other one was at the shortcut hill or the alternate, people were stuck on each one, me and some pro from iowa or missouri sat there and talked and figured we would hit the people in the alt out of the way, we rammed him from behind, got him unstuck, and took off, passed about 15 people on that one lol

it was a fun race, i enjoyed it for sure, but ya it wasnt near as bad as i thought it would be, everyone was pretty kind on the track, at least from my perspective

ill for sure see you in seymour! :macho

05-08-2006, 10:44 AM
i also had HUGE troubles with my clutch, i got some mud stuck inside the cable and it dried, i could barley pull the thing in for the 2nd and 3rd laps, it was really hard to pull, i am probably gonna invest in a magura possibly, everyone may want to find a cover or somethin for their clutch perches, i kno i am for mine after this race

montycarlo
05-08-2006, 11:51 AM
At least us that went will have the memory of racing the only Mo. GNCC :cool:

We can also say that we did our part to support the GNCC in their endeavor to expand westward. However, if they don't come back I'll make dern sure I support my local series before skipping town for the big one. (as for instance- I missed Brooks IA and most likely will miss Kahoka MO in favor of the MO GNCC.

geogeorge
05-08-2006, 02:02 PM

A big thank you to everyone that did come and race in Mo.

I'm sorry more quad and Bike people could not make it.

Now as a side note to the Mo racers. one fourth of the racers on quads were MHSC people add in the Iowa and Ark people and A good cunk were local boys. Not a bad jop of doing are part to get them, to come back. The Bikes had only about 30 or so MHSC riders show up. I guess we showed who cares and who doesn't.

QUADROOKIE
05-08-2006, 06:19 PM

. The Bikes had only about 30 or so MHSC riders show up. I guess we showed who cares and who doesn't.

That is a VERY good point!!!;)

yfz450xc
05-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Here we are. :D
Wow , what a clean up been at it since 9am

What a time we had though you know , It might be the only time they ever come to Mo but het we were there and had a balst at it also.
Got there early with Johnny and Monica and Geoff and Terry Minck picked a great spot for all us mo and Iowa racers.

Geoff george: gets the traffic parking award and the tow truck award for sure, was busier than 2 racoons mating, hats off geoff , you did alot of work.
Now your racing well I got to say I dont know if you knew it or not but me and you switched postions a couple times and all I could think is " Oh no this is not going to happen again, you were hard to keep up with then you got caught up in one of them bottle necks, it was a good race W/ ya as usaul.:D

Johnny never did see ya out there ole boy , but it is kinda hard to run w/ bike problems, I am " Sure" you will be getting me just becasue :D , it was good to see you and Monica and the whole family again and what can you really say about Monica though, she was oput there for the minis and the big quads in places I never saw no one else but her, you just got to Love her though.:D Johnny I got the cord no big deal was glad to help.
Johnny I just had a good day nothing more and lots of luck.

Speaking of help Tom P was everywhere as usaul and supplying all the info we needed about the course and helping where he could, thanks Tom.:D

Momma B, Good to see Momma B and the crew again but still dont know who is who :D :blah: , glad to see my ole buddy Zak and Daniel P also. Wow what a ptim crew they had going though moving like bees on honey when the time came.

Ronnie; well the old man still has it dont he wow , Go Ronnie Go, guess he is looking at us old folks next year Johnny, we might have to double team Ronnne if he keeps this up, Good job ronnie:D

MotoBoy was moving as he always does and really picking up some speed now, you would be dangerous on a newer bike Todd really, both you and nick are fast and ones to watch I think.:D
Thanks Todd , but I was trying to catch you cause I thought you were in my class , if i would have known you werent I probably wouldnt have rode so hard:D

Terry and Lou were great to me finding me a welder to fix the bike before the race and helping everyone work on thiers they are the best pit crews for helping others.

The numbers Johnny got were awesome to see what a good showing we had reallyboth by all the Iowa guys Missourri guys and us Illinois guys and gals.

Funny story, now this is true mind you and I know your going to have fun with this one :D . Was spraying off the race pants full of mud when I look down and found 4 earth worms come out of the mud from them, now they were lying in the grass for a long time before I grabed them , or ; was this what made me ride so fast, had worms in the pants crawling around, :rolleyes: :eek2: :eek2:

Be sure to write the following people to let them know what a great time we had.

Wow what a time look for a race reprot in ATV racing extra.
Thanks everyone had a great time.
Scott B Johnson:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Write
Danny Boyd : offrdranch@centurytel.net
Carrie Coombs : carrie@racerxill.com
Racer productions : info@gnccracing.com

See you all soon got to go , think I found another worm.:eek2: :eek2::D

05-08-2006, 07:47 PM
thx for gettin our truck jumped geoff! :macho

SHEP400EX
05-08-2006, 08:19 PM
well it was nice to meet people i only knew by their screen names> monty carlo george and the rest of you. for everyone else who doesnt know -- i am the "other shep" some of you got to meet me and that was good to put faces with names and realize i was not jamie shepard. i agree with scott we definatlely had some great pit crews working hard for us. THANKS GUYS!!!! scott that was a close call for you. johnny i had fun chasing you all day and scott i would have kept up with you had it not been for the bottlenecks. good job racing. garrett is still talking about the fun he had with all the kidos. i think hes hooked on racing and camping out
the other shep

yfz450xc
05-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Just my day tony, you know how racing goes race by race is all I ask for.
and kahoka is a new race.:D
Scott:D

Johnny & Monica
05-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Great Job scott it shows you ran 1st place the first lapp Awesome wish I could go to kahoka for a rematch :devil:

You wore me down Tony :D The 1st lapp is what really wore me down , getting off an having to pull myself outta messes then the flat tire an the tumple on the down hill before 2nd check point . Did you guys see the pictures Harlen got of it lol , an limping in 8th on the flat on first lap , Didnt have a spare but Aaron Burrows found one an yelled for me to get my things back on an get ready . Rest of the race went smooth Just I`m to outta shape to hold on much more lol got my 4 laps in an got my butt kicked by Tony an Scott Next time guys :macho

Never seen Geoff out there I would have noticed something that ugly :rolleyes: Good job funklegeoff :D

geogeorge
05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
thx for gettin our truck jumped geoff! :macho

Your welcome. Like I have said were all just one big family.

geogeorge
05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Great Job scott it shows you ran 1st place the first lapp Awesome wish I could go to kahoka for a rematch :devil:

You wore me down Tony :D The 1st lapp is what really wore me down , getting off an having to pull myself outta messes then the flat tire an the tumple on the down hill before 2nd check point . Did you guys see the pictures Harlen got of it lol , an limping in 8th on the flat on first lap , Didnt have a spare but Aaron Burrows found one an yelled for me to get my things back on an get ready . Rest of the race went smooth Just I`m to outta shape to hold on much more lol got my 4 laps in an got my butt kicked by Tony an Scott Next time guys :macho

Never seen Geoff out there I would have noticed something that ugly :rolleyes: Good job funklegeoff :D

Johnny I was the guy getting everyone unstuck. :macho

Scott saw me and we had fun for a little bit untill I desided to be nice. I guess its almost true nice guys finish last or in my case 21st.

yfz450xc
05-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Yea but Johnny you walked awy with the wood right, and thanks for picking that up for me, sure wish you all were going to kahoka.
8th place with a crash and a flat on a rough 11 mile course that should be a plaque by it self.:eek2:
Scott

Johnny & Monica
05-08-2006, 08:48 PM
After my 1st lap I was in 8th I finished 10th Tony Shepard got 8th or maybe that was me on the green 450r :devil:

05-08-2006, 08:52 PM
well, as long as everyone had fun, no one got hurt, and everyone learned somethin from it, then id say it was a successful race, nomader where you finished

burrows
05-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Yurik Norton
well, as long as everyone had fun, no one got hurt, and everyone learned somethin from it, then id say it was a successful race, nomader where you finished

I agree 100% with ya. mommab

SHEP400EX
05-09-2006, 06:09 AM
dang johnny, i didnt realiize you had so many setbacks! you did great to finsh 10th after all that. yeah since we are both green and our bikes look exactly alilke im sure we will be confused as well as everyone else. cant wait to race you again. wow scott 1st on the first lap! you were smoking. that had to be a good feeling to see that on the screen as you came in(:
tony

IrideMHSC
05-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Yea i finished pretty much at the complete back of the pack but for only having 20 minutes of time before this race i think i had a good time getting ready for the race and now ill be more used to my bike heading into the MHSC's and HBGP in the winter

Johnny & Monica
05-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
dang johnny, i didnt realiize you had so many setbacks! you did great to finsh 10th after all that. yeah since we are both green and our bikes look exactly alilke im sure we will be confused as well as everyone else. cant wait to race you again. wow scott 1st on the first lap! you were smoking. that had to be a good feeling to see that on the screen as you came in(:
tony

Yeapers Scott was flying glad for him since his Dad was there . Nothing like doing good for your father wish you would held 1st for him But 5th is still good :D
Tony you slipped by me an I stayed with you for a min. untill you got by the V-force with a flat An he wouldnt let me around I had to work for it An you was goin No catching you You put some time between us Great job :)

tprender
05-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Scott, doing that roofing has gotten you in shape. Maybe, if you just used the hammer and carried the shingles up the ladder. It might even make you faster. The better shape that you are in, the faster that you will ride.

yfz450xc
05-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by tprender
Scott, doing that roofing has gotten you in shape. Maybe, if you just used the hammer and carried the shingles up the ladder. It might even make you faster. The better shape that you are in, the faster that you will ride.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:
But after the end of every day I dont feel so fast that is for sure.:eek2: :D
Scott