PDA

View Full Version : Laptop for Hyper rims (Honda bolt pattern)

armysig
04-05-2006, 08:17 AM
I would like to trade my Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop for a set of Hyper rims for a Honda 400EX. Preferred ring color would be red, black or blue. But I will consider other colors.

If there is no one that would like to trade I will sell this laptop for the price of $750.00

I will reload Microsoft XP home and other programs that come with the laptop so the new owner has a clean machine. I will also load an Anti virus program and other popup stoppers so you won’t have to before you log on to the internet.

Shipping, I will pay the shipping on the rims and the Laptop. I will also include insurance on the laptop.

Dell Inspiron 8200

Specs.

Processor: Pentium 1.8GHz
Hard Drive: 30GB
Video: NVidia Geforce 440 Go
Ram: 512MB RAM (Can be upgraded to 1Gig of RAM)
Drives: CD-Burner / DVD player; 3.5 Floppy
Wireless: Wi-Fi

armysig
04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Self bump

Update, I'll also consider some aftermarket items.

Things I'm intrested in.

Full Yosh pipe and silencer / HMF / Big Gun / or other pipes that perform well.

Elka rear shock ( I need one for a 400EX 200lbs or more MX style)

Faast handle bars

Other style Beadlock (Dougles perfered) Tires do not need to be on them.

So Basicly I'll consider a lot of trades, or trade and some cash depending on what you are offering.

spudss
04-06-2006, 03:13 PM
The Comp. must be HOT if you are trying to offload it so hard...

armysig
04-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Nope it's not HOT. I have all the paper work from Dell when I bought it in 2003.
So please don't assume that it is. All you're doing is creating a negative feeling for people about me now. Thanks.

I have 4 computers, If your wondering why i'm getting rid of it i'll tell you.

It's call a WIFE that said get rid of some of the comptuers or they are going in a garage sale for 10 bucks each. So I ask you, sell it / trade it or let it get sold in a garage sale?

Like I said don't assume sh*t before you say something stupid.