PDA

View Full Version : Danville GNC

blakefoote
04-04-2006, 08:51 PM
can anyone give me the lowdown on wut Danville VA MX track is like....is it smooth or rough, just give me some detailed info

mx3mom
04-04-2006, 09:07 PM
The track has a long start that goes on a small up hill grade. The track becomes blue grooved really quick. It is pretty narrow in most spots unless changes have been made. There is an uphill triple that looks really awesome when the pros clear it, ( I love to watch Luburgh and Ellis on this one) but I've seen several people break axles if they don't clear it. Seems like there are several doubles but I can't remember much else. Parking isn't that great (not much for level parking anyway) Hope this helps.

blakefoote
04-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by mx3mom
The track has a long start that goes on a small up hill grade. The track becomes blue grooved really quick. It is pretty narrow in most spots unless changes have been made. There is an uphill triple that looks really awesome when the pros clear it, ( I love to watch Luburgh and Ellis on this one) but I've seen several people break axles if they don't clear it. Seems like there are several doubles but I can't remember much else. Parking isn't that great (not much for level parking anyway) Hope this helps.

yeah that helped...anyone else rode on it before?