PDA

View Full Version : delete for sale

the crunge
04-04-2006, 07:22 PM
sorry to everyone about the for sale post. new to this,did not read all the rules. sorry

wilkin250r
04-05-2006, 09:56 AM
It's not the end of the world, and you're not the first nor the last person to do it.

A website this large, with this many members, NEEDS to be organized. We can't allow everybody to post their forsale items in any section they choose, because those thread will detract from the original purpose of that section: Helping people and sharing information.

However, take that one step further. Your "I'm Sorry" thread also does not fit the topic of this section: Information about the Honda 250r.

Now, I'm not going to ban you, I'm not going to delete your posts. But realize that with SO many members, and many of them 14-16yr olds, it is a tremendous effort to keep this website organized and tidy. All the best information in the world doesn't do any good if you can't find it through all the garbage useless threads.

So, keep forsale items in the classified section, keep the useless posts to a minimum, and enjoy the site. If you have a question, I'll be the first to try to help you.