PDA

View Full Version : Quadtech corbon fiber hood.

loganB
07-29-2002, 11:44 PM
Will a quadtech corbon fiber hood for a 250r fit on a 400ex.

CBW
07-29-2002, 11:55 PM
actually they make one now just for the 400. I tried to order one today and had to leave a message...they are $165

loganB
07-30-2002, 12:02 AM
I dont thinck they make the corbon fiber scoop hood in red for the 400.

CBW
07-30-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by loganB
I dont thinck they make the corbon fiber scoop hood in red for the 400.

you could be right there,,,,:confused:,,,,although i did see a blue one on a post a bit ago.......but i am going to get the "carbon" color to match the tank sides..........

Moto92
07-30-2002, 01:47 AM
They make the hoods in red and YZ blue as well as the standard woven look

Crazy4bluEx
07-30-2002, 02:19 AM
how hard are they to install? because i have heard you have to cut your fenders to get it to fit??? i think they look real nice and are worth every bit of $165. I think the 'carbon' look is the coolest on red or yellow plastic. I was considering a Quadtech hood, but i am short on change right now, has anyone had a problem with theirs??? like a factory blemish in the actual product?? J/w kinda wanna know if they are worth the money and time.....

*K*

CBW
07-30-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx
how hard are they to install? because i have heard you have to cut your fenders to get it to fit??? i think they look real nice and are worth every bit of $165. I think the 'carbon' look is the coolest on red or yellow plastic. I was considering a Quadtech hood, but i am short on change right now, has anyone had a problem with theirs??? like a factory blemish in the actual product?? J/w kinda wanna know if they are worth the money and time.....

*K*

My wife has a red one from quad tech,,,,,,,,first rate product in my opnion, she even nosed it hard (upsidedown) and it barely cracked it in a very unnoticeable spot. And yes on the 400 you have to cut the plastic,,,i havent done mine yet, but that is soon to change.

loganB
07-30-2002, 01:28 PM
Im gong to get new Mier plastic in yellow with red side panesl and a red corbon fiber scoop hood. Im sending my payment to tinner tomorrow for my air scoops.