PDA

View Full Version : i really need help with tires

ExVillin400
07-29-2002, 11:32 PM
i am getting new tires one day and i really need to know the best. i know what front tires to get already, but i really need to know the backs. i want a racing style rear tire but i don't want a heavy tire and i really don't want a tire with fast wear, i was thinking of the razr 2's what do you guys think i should do, remember i don't want is heavy and i want to keep the stock size.

thanks

07-29-2002, 11:58 PM
Check out the usuall stuff razr, hole shot etc then chek out Kenda's two winners the desert dog (knarly) and bull dog (Klaw?) I have the first and they do everything almost as well as the first two big name more expensive tires do and somethings even better, but the big extra is that this is a similiar weighted tire but wears much slower than the other two.

Not that I dont like the others, I am actually looking into a set of the razr's for when it gets cold and the compound on the kenda gets a little too hard and wont flex right, but I am also understanding the razr's are going to wear faster and are not as "bullet proof".

Sparks425Ex
07-30-2002, 08:40 AM
Turf Tamers. You can't beat them for the price and performance. They hook up in anything for what i have experienced. They have some trouble in sand but everything does with out paddels. I mean you can pay an extra 30-40 bucks for a tire that will wear afaster adn perform just the same. It is up to you.

I would suggest 20 inch Turf Tamers.