PDA

View Full Version : Taking N.o.-xplode During Race Season??

400ex87
04-04-2006, 09:47 AM
i am takin the stuff now to build muscle and bulk up? anyone ever try it during race season? i DONT want mega arm pump..but this product does dialate your veins to allow for more bloodflow to the muscles. But it also gives HUGE pumps, so idk if it will give me armpump or not? any input?

bansheeguy77
04-04-2006, 10:12 AM
i dont think it will....it is designed to let more blood flow, to allow more of the essentials to your muscles faster, when you need it. they advertise that stamina, pumps, and gains will go thru the roof...so if its gonna help with stamina you shouldnt have a problem...i have a bottle of it im about to take

400ex87
04-04-2006, 07:24 PM
ik it does deff increase stamina! but i am worried about the pumps? idk..i am gunna practice with it next week..before the season starts, let me know your results too!

je450
04-04-2006, 09:15 PM
why would you take it right before a race? just use it like you are supossed to before you work out and you should be ok. it doesnt dialate your veins all day.

04-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I do alot of lifting and took MRI NO2(similar to NO explode) for a few months and I can say for sure endurance was increased substancially, and strength went up slightly. It also helped with muscle soreness and recovery alot. Only problem is it was $100 a bottle, but it gave results. That was in the gym on the MX track I would imagine it would help with endurance and arm pump also, but I'm not positive. I quit taking it because of the price. I can tell you a set of flexx bars and a good steering dampner sure help. Good luck man.

stocktires
04-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Definatley take it, it should decrease arm pump if anything

trx400exxracer
04-04-2006, 10:29 PM
what about pump x

400ex87
04-05-2006, 07:49 AM
i would take it normally. but you are suposed to drink it on an empty stomach on non-workout days. and YES, the effects can last quite a while, up to 4 hours in some cases. I am gunna experiment and see if it does make my arms pump too much while racing.

Rdhanded2
04-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I love no xplode, but make sure you have a good shaker. I use the screw on stye. If you use the pop top style it will blow the lid off when you are shaking it. That stuff produces gas like crazy!!! I love it though, and it tastes great!! I use Fruit Punch Freeze. Also, buy it from www.bulknutrition.com or www.fitnessone.com There is a code right now on fitnessone. It is giftmm5 and it will get you $5 off the total. Then you will be getting it for $23. Find that anywhere else!!!

Rdhanded2
04-05-2006, 11:10 AM
Since we are on the subject of suppliments, what does everyone take? My daily intake is

Lipo 6: 2 pills 3x a day.
Vasopro: 1 pill 3x a day with Lipo 6
Animal Pak: 2 packs twice a day

Breakfast: Muscle Milk Shake. I like the chocolate milk

No Xplode: 30 minutes before workout
Creatine Ethel Ester(sp) I tablespoon pre workout, one after
Nectar: Protein shake after workout. Tastes great.

Also, if you guys like Gatorade, I buy cytomax. Tastes like Gatorade, but less sugar and cheaper. I buy the powder and mix it. Much cheaper!

400ex87
04-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
I love no xplode, but make sure you have a good shaker. I use the screw on stye. If you use the pop top style it will blow the lid off when you are shaking it. That stuff produces gas like crazy!!! I love it though, and it tastes great!! I use Fruit Punch Freeze. Also, buy it from www.bulknutrition.com or www.fitnessone.com There is a code right now on fitnessone. It is giftmm5 and it will get you $5 off the total. Then you will be getting it for $23. Find that anywhere else!!!

thanks man..but i dont think u are supossed to shake it. It says right on there to stir with a utensile. cause the stuff pretty much self mixes when it hits the water..its pretty cool actually. but does it efffect your arm pump at? I take muscle milk too!! best protein I have EVER drank..best taste and everything! thats all i am doin besides vitamins, gets too expensive, lol!

Rdhanded2
04-06-2006, 07:29 AM
I actually prefer nectar by syntrax to Muscle milk by far. I just am not a huge chocolate fan. I just ordered a new flavor, Tea with Lemon. Sounds pretty good. The Mocha coffee or whatever it is from Muscle Milk was pretty good too. I take my No Xplode at work, so something to stir with is only one more thing to carry and clean. Plus, if you stir it, and it sits for a few seconds, it releases the gas just as much. No way around it. I don't race, so I don't know how it will effect it, but it does give insane rushes!