PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Yfz 450

velo3
04-04-2006, 01:14 AM
heres the original thread i started

http://www.predatorowners.com/index.cfm?action=thread&catid=5&topid=13&thrid=24813

I have 04 yfz 450. My best friend bought it about 2 months ago and took it to the dunes once and a river bed that we have aroudn here, once. I found it here in town from this guy who had bought it for his daughter. his family is a dirtbike family and his 15 year old daughter wanted it really bad. So he bought it. wasnt rode for all of 05 and has about 35-45 hours on it. it was completely stock except for a k&k graphic kit.He always did routine oil changes which was 4 and he even included some oil that he had left over from the last oil change. It was drained off all gas for the time it wasnt in use, and changed the oil right before storage time.

My friend purchased it for 5000 with 2 years still remaining on the extended warranty. the warranty has never been used and if it is never used within the next 2 years you get 500 back from yamaha (dont believe me? call your dealer!). My friend bought a K&N kit with billet adapter and a full alba racing pipe along with brand new Black plastics and a 6pack Rack. before our first ride, and had it jetted by our yamaha dealer. hes very close to listing it locally but I havent yet(im the business person he just collects). Its going for 4500. let me know, title in hand along w/ extended warranty.

He selling due to the fact that he now wants a 06 trx450 ES.

Let me know if you guys need more pics. it runs like a CHAMP!!!

velo3
04-05-2006, 12:15 AM
N E 1?

knaack22
03-04-2007, 08:11 PM
how much for the yfz 450
email me at mxbuddy@yahoo.com