PDA

View Full Version : Plastics rims tires ect.

velo3
04-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Ok guys im selling off my orange stuff.

heres a direct link to my listing let me know!

http://www.predatorowners.com/index.cfm?action=thread&catid=5&topid=13&thrid=24810

Tires and rims sold

pics in profile

05 TLD plastics front and back no nose piece. Great shape except for minor rubbing of my boots on the sides. (when I first got em wasnt use to em yet) u can see it in the pics of the one of my handguards. No cracks or broken tabs anywhere. excellent shape. Considering the graphics, make me a resonable offer.

05 Stock rear Razr tires and douglas yellow label rims. Rode on these since. Rims are in great shape no bends or major scratches. see pics. Best offer

powermadd handguards or trade for another color. Im looking for another color. let me know what color powermadds you have. if not will sell with all mounting hardware, but i would prefer to trade. Best offer

Stock Seat cover. Stock orange and black only 2 tiny tears on the rear and the other on the side where your thighs go. no bigger than a pilot jet. That was the closest thing to me at the time of pics,lol. No fading or anything Perfect -tiny tear. Best offer Or trade

let me know before i Ebay it all.