PDA

View Full Version : Any quad ramps around southern MO?

Davemx250r
04-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey im looking for someone that has a ramp and landing set up in the southern Missouri or nothern arkanas or even oklahoma or kansas. i dont have mine built yet but i havnt hit a ramp yet and im trying to find someone that has one. iv got a 75' double at my house but the dirt isnt doing the trick. cant make the perfect radius with a dozer that well. if anyone does let me know, id like to drive to it and ride for a day.

pit/wood
04-03-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey dave do you have a place to ride with enough room? If you own it or can get permission from the owners you can offer your ridin place to others who want to do qfx and maybe you will find someone who has the funds for a steel ramp if he had a place to put it to use. Catch my drift?
good luck dude ,you got any pics yet?

Davemx250r
04-04-2006, 10:17 PM
oh yea i have the room. iv got a whole track in my back field i just dont have time or money to do a ramp right now. go to http://www.myspace.com/bravedave11 for pics of my riding. the problem is, im the only guy on this side of the state that does freestyle on quads, the guys here will jump a ramp, but most dont have balls to take their feet off the pegs. so their not gunna wanna spend money to build a ramp just so i can use it.

Loser450
04-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Ain't got no ramp, but I will ride with ya sometime...

DVX440
04-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Where are you from Loser450?

Loser450
04-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Pocahontas Arkansas. Little bit north of Jonesboro.

Davemx250r
04-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey what do you ride? i was down in that area, northfork i think, at some kids practise track couple weekends ago. two brothers own it, cody and j.b. i think, i dunno if you know them maybe. i used to race with a guy down in pocahontas named nick alphin. is there any good tracks down that way? me and my buddy are lookin for a good track to ride this weekend...

Loser450
04-06-2006, 07:40 AM
i used to race with a guy down in pocahontas named nick alphin.

The one and only... :D I got outta racing for a while, got into some bad stuff, but now I'm back. Somehow ended up with Shawn Reardon's old LOBO 400EX. Bought it offa guy in AL. That bike is making it's rounds haha.

Davemx250r
04-06-2006, 08:59 PM
holy ****! how it be man! damn havnt seen you or talked to you in years...you member me right, dave? i raced that ragged out red blaster back in the day. damn dude thats crazy, you like disappeared of the face of the earth there for a while. man iv upgraded since then, im ridin a walsh crf now. lol man thats crazy, that 400 went to alabama and now its back. dude you shoulda raced at cabool this past weekend, there was bout 6 guys in expert, i got the holeshot both races, and was in 1st both races till the last lap, i killed it in a corner. theres another one next weekend, you should come. me and joe davis are ridin somewhere saturday but i dunno where yet, ill give ya a hollar. you got a cell #? later

Dave #11

Loser450
04-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Can't ride this weekend, gotta go to Knoxville, but I might be up for it next weekend, but I'm not expert material anymo, I got fat lol.

Davemx250r
04-07-2006, 12:13 PM
aight well theres a race in cabool next weekend. if you wanna meet up in west plains you could ride on up with us. anyways, later man

Loser450
04-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Davemx250r
aight well theres a race in cabool next weekend. if you wanna meet up in west plains you could ride on up with us. anyways, later man

might do that. I talked to Shawn a while back, rode with him at Norfork, said Joe was back in it too, whats he riding now?

Huzler
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Joe Davis is on a yfz