PDA

View Full Version : 03 Cannondale Cannibal Le Mint In Mo

RetroZ
04-03-2006, 08:32 PM
You can buy it here or on ebay with a no reserve auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4628393761. 2003 Cannondale Cannibal Limited Edition. Hand Made in the USA! As you can see by the photos it is basically brand new. It has only been ridden 10-12 times. The fenders barely any marks on them. Everything is perfect on this bike. Needs absolutely nothing! Has given me zero problems. It is just time for something else. Here are the specifics: The motor has the stage 8 update kit in it, aluminum water pump impellar with powder coating, engine ice only ran in it, synthetic oil only used, oil line update, motor mount kit. It has been remapped to the custom Blaze/Speed map. The bike has , AC propegs nerfbars, Renthal Fatbars w/ key plate, 14/45 gearing w/ DID Gold Chain, Scotts stainless steel oil filter,New larger battery, Ohlins rear shock, hydrolic clutch, steel braided brake lines, Aluminum Frame, Arens Bros. version a-arms, 450R rims/tires w/ 90% tread. Feel free to email me or call me with any questions! 816-898-9894. If you are in the Kansas City area feel free to come by and take a look at it.

RetroZ
04-03-2006, 08:33 PM
$2500 OBO