PDA

View Full Version : Hetrick Racing??????

grumpy
04-03-2006, 04:04 PM
WELL AFTER A 2 1/2 MONTH WAIT I FINALLY GOT MY HEAD BACK!!!
I AM NOT PLEASED,THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE 4 TO 5 WEEKS FIRST OFF.I CALLED AFTER 4 WEEKS AND THEY SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON IT.I CALLED AT ABOUT THE 7 WEEK MARK AND THEY DIDNT KNOW WHERE IT WAS,THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK,I TOLD THEM TO FIND IT AND SHIP IT BACK FINISHED OR NOT.THEY SAID IT WAS FINISHED(WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL).
I GOT THIS THING BACK AND WHAT A MESS THERE IS OIL AND METAL SHAVINGS EVERYWHERE.I HAVE HAD ALOT OF MACHINE WORK DONE OVER THE YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS.I PAID OVER 800.00 FOR THIS AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD SEND WORK OUT LIKE THIS.
IF ANYONE IS THINKING ABOUT SENDING THERE HEAD OR ENGINE TO THESE PEOPLE,I WOULD USE CAUTION..................

Sjorge450R
04-03-2006, 07:53 PM
really, I sent my 300ex to them and in 2 weeks it was on my front porch. they even called from time to time to keep me updated. you must have sent yours when it is around the major rebuild time.

JW450R1
04-10-2006, 04:38 AM
machine shops,have us by the b_lls.they don't care how long it takes.there are only so many that only do good work.soory to here about your bad experince:ermm:

grumpy
04-10-2006, 06:33 AM
Man do you have that right!!And the worst part is you here about how great these places are in the press,and you pay the top dollar for the work and they seem like they dont even care.
Oh well,live and learn I guess................................