PDA

View Full Version : Black 05 450r

Preston Harris
04-03-2006, 03:57 PM
2005 TRX 450R -- This quad has very low hours and is race ready. It has only been in three races and been ridden on a practice track four or five other times. It has +2 Viper a-arms, triple rate compression adjustable Elka piggyback front shocks, Denton rebuildable steering stabilizer, AC front bumper, 19 inch Holeshots on front (never ridden on), Lonestar Racing steering stem, Viper anti-vibration handlebar clamp, Tag handlebars, Scott grips, Pro-Design kill switch, AC nerf bars, K&N air filter, Outerwears airbox cover, Curtis Sparks complete exhaust and jet kit, Lonestar Racing axle, Douglas beadlocks on rear with Holeshot MXR4’s with 85% tread left, mud covers for rear tires, Quad Tech hood with air scoop, Viper case saver, Nac’s Racing e-brake block off. The headlight switch assembly was removed which also had a hot start lever on it and was replaced by a clutch perch with lever and a hot start lever from 450r dirt bike with a Baldwin Motorsports hot start cable. This is a great quad for motocross--it is very strong and handles great. Must sell, Having baby. $12,000 INVESTED. Asking $7,000 negotiable for a basically new race machine. Plus all stock parts that came with quad that were replaced. I have raced against Raptors, Predators,YFZ450's and Suzukis. And it doesn't matter how much power you have, if you can't handle it , then you just can't handle it!! I have beaten 450's on a stock 400.

Velocity Raptor
04-03-2006, 06:33 PM
are you taking any trades plus money?

Velocity Raptor
04-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Here is my bike and info:

This bike's engine was professionally done by Mickey Dunlaps four stroke tech. The frame is powder coated black and it has orange maier shiny plastic with removable front fenders. This bike is loaded with PRM front bumper and grab bar, carbon fiber hood, after market stering stem, pro taper handle bars,air scoops, 4.3 gal. gas tank, after market brake cables (front), AC pro peg nerf bars, maxxis razor 2's front and back, aluminum air box, k&n air filter and jet kit, yoshimura exhaust, ext. oil rez, and more! this bike is all custom

jesserutherford
05-03-2006, 09:03 PM
yeah i'm def. intrested... let me know on a deal 740-504-0752 is my cell and exjr400@yahoo.com is my email

WickedATVer
06-10-2007, 09:57 PM
do still have the quad?