PDA

View Full Version : best fmf muffler

playerzace
04-03-2006, 03:56 PM
i bought a powerbomb header in nov, have ot had time and money to go buy a muffler it yet, so its been just sitting in my garage, and now that i got sum extra cash flow i want to know what will be the better slip on so here are your choices

a)Powercore 4
b)Factory 4
c)Titanium 4
d)the "q"

when messenging back tell me what setup you have that is fmf?

400EXtreme
04-03-2006, 04:01 PM
the only one im familiar with is the powercore 4 its a great pipe.

stever25
04-03-2006, 04:43 PM
I have a power bong w/ a "Q" and I like it, I don't race though.
This is thes econd one that I bought. I got into an accident and turned my first one into a banana, I liked it enough to buy another. 20 bucks says someone on here says to not buy a fmf but buy an hmf.....to each their own!!!!!

playerzace
04-03-2006, 04:56 PM
hah iv already had sum1 tel me not to get a fmf but get a hmf i was like no i already have the powerbomb i want the complete set up, how is the "q" for noice i want mine to be sorta loud with lots of torque and horsepower, oh and what is the difference between a 14 and a 13 sprocket like performace wise

bigbearkid4x4
04-03-2006, 05:28 PM
just to let you know ur not limited to a fmf muffler just because u got a fmf header. the power bomb will work with any after market slip on not just fmf. fmf makes their headers same size as factory so u can run other mufflers, most other companys dont do that except for mbrp, and pro circuit. u cna run the power bomb with you stock muffler if you choose 2