PDA

View Full Version : RMZ290 for trade

woodward_259
04-03-2006, 02:09 PM
I have a 2004 Suzuki rmz250 that I would like to trade for a race ready fourwheeler. I am mainly looking for a 250r, but may except others. My bike is very clean, and well maintained. The oil and oil filter has been changed after every 2-3 rides, and the air filter cleaned after every ride. The bike just got rebuilt with an Athena 290cc big bore kit and only has about 3 hours on the new top end, and about 5 hours on a new set of intake valves, and springs. The list of mods are as follows:

-Athena 290 big bore kit which has bigger water jackets in there cylinder making it run ALOT cooler.
- White Brothers full aluminum race series pipe/silencer
- White Brothers air filter
- Jetted
- Pro Tech suspension
- SFB 2 piece waterpump with cover
- SFB oil fill bolt
- 1 1/8" fatbars with sunline bar pad and tag clamps
- New 48 tooth rear sproket that has 3 rides on it, also comes with a 51 tooth sprocket
- Rear steel braided brake line
- It has 04 kx250f plastic on it with a pro circuit graphics kit, seat cover, trim kit and black number plate backgrounds
- Black frame

This bike is in mint condition and has never been raced! I can't seem to resize my pictures so give me your email address and I will email you the pics. I am located in Ont, Canada, close to the NY border. So lets here what you got!

04-08-2006, 08:47 AM
i have to sell my decked rm125 and then i could prolly buy ur rmz if the price is right