PDA

View Full Version : TPS plug

scottymx9
04-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Has anybody ever tried the TPS by-pass plug. It is a plug in connecter that plugs in to the wires coming out of the carb.they say that it helps clean up the bottom end bog that we all have on the yfz.I think it is suppost to tell the cdi that that the carb is wide open.anyway i installed mine yesterday does anyone know if it will change my jetting.Also is this a good mod to do, any info will be helpful. thanks

blyski
04-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Will look forward to how it works out. I have such a bog I am ready to sell the bike. Mine will shut down if you pin the throtlle. I have also been considering the added mod of an aftermarket accelerator pump. Anyone have comments on that?

bullet3z
04-03-2006, 07:55 PM
It sounds as if you only need to get the jetting right. The aftermarket AC pump is a waist of money. Get your jetting and your idle set right and say goodbye to the bog, I did so you can too.

yfz450rider29
04-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Im going to disagree, the accelerator pump is awesome...I can totally tell a diffrence in my bike. It is a little expensive but i sure can tell a diffrence.

mountaineer
04-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Remove the plug and sell it to me:D I just picked up a new yfz. Same as mine other but bone stick:eek2:
Hey she must be part of your race team

PLUMBERS CRACK RACING