PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody make pink plastic for a TRX90?

quadfamily
04-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Now that my son and I are building a 250X for him, my daughter is going to get his 90. She will be 6 real soon and finally big enough to fit the quad. I wanted to fix it up nice for her because right now it's pretty beat up looking. So, does anybody make pink plastic for it and if so does anybody have a set for sale?

mamaknothead
04-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Yes Maier plastic make pink ones .I was looking at a MOTO SPORT catalog just yesterday and I seen them in the atv plastic section . I believe there web site is there name with a .com at the end

flht_db
04-03-2006, 03:03 PM
http://www.maier-mfg.com/

John, Where in Robinsville are you?

KWIK CHIX RACIN
04-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Now that my son and I are building a 250X for him, my daughter is going to get his 90. She will be 6 real soon and finally big enough to fit the quad. I wanted to fix it up nice for her because right now it's pretty beat up looking. So, does anybody make pink plastic for it and if so does anybody have a set for sale? Maier has the pink plastic. Go to the youth steele creek pictures and you will see it on my daughters TRX90.

quadfamily
04-03-2006, 08:34 PM
OK thank's everybody! Why do you ask flht_db ? If you're from this area send me a PM.

quadfamily
04-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Kwik Chis, I just found that picture and it looks very nice! I saved it on my computer to show my daughter. Can you post a picture from the side? Thanks!