PDA

View Full Version : trailblazer 250

ribert
04-02-2006, 02:12 PM
I just ordered a trailblazer 250 are they fast handel well ect... ect... i have no idea what its like but ive heard good things any help is good.... im a pretty small guy and its my first quad im 5.6 and 160lbs

thanx
rob

PolarisRider
04-02-2006, 04:00 PM
I had one for my first quad, got it when i was seven. It has great turning and suspension. Its quite fast but i wouldnt race it agaist a 300.

wilkin250r
04-03-2006, 05:41 PM
My girlfriend's sister just got one. She's not a kid, she's 18, but she never rode a bike, can't drive a car, and couldn't operate a clutch and gears if her life depended on it.

It's been great so far. Without the gears, it's really easy to use, so it's great for a beginner. However, it's not a mini-quad like an LT-80 or anything, it has enough power that you can actually get out and do things on it. It's not something you'll outgrow in a month.

My girlfriend's mother was on it this last weekend. She's dang-near 60 years old, and she was out jumping that thing (a whopping 4 inches off the ground). She loves it, and now she wants to get one for herself.

JerryJuice951
04-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey The Polaris TrailBlazer is a great all around machine Ive got one for my wife since she wont even get on my preddy... its alot of fun and I dont know about other people that have one but this is a machine ill keep for years, and even if you want to give it a little kick theres always Rick at:http://www.rittercycle.com/ to give you that boost. anyways have fun

Ride Hard But Safe.:scary: