PDA

View Full Version : NY's Sullivan County ATV Assn May 7th Charity Ride

jtquad
04-02-2006, 02:03 PM
NY's Sullivan County ATV ASSN May 7th Charity Ride

We are Planning our next fundraiser for May 7th 2006. This ride will be at Poli's Field in Monticello Again. We will be riding some of the same loop as last time with many new trails and sections we are adding. Should be great. Price will be $35 this time with Food, and Ride included. Sign up on the Homepage@ http://www.scatvassn.com . Also check out our photo gallery for the pics from the Feb and March Charity Rides. If anyone needs more info please PM or email me - JT

CHIROCHRIS
04-02-2006, 05:17 PM
is this the same place as on sunday....

jtquad
04-02-2006, 06:27 PM
No this is down near the raceway in monticello - JT

CHIROCHRIS
04-02-2006, 08:33 PM
sounds good....i did about 25 miles today...katrina pit and found a trail directly to ski hill and in the river...came back up thru wolf lake and hit emerald golf course and few other places...nice ride about 3 hrs with the riding in the pit...about 10 guys in pit today

I-7
04-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Im going to try to get out to that one sounds like a good time.

Chris: I know all of those places you are talking about and have ridden them a lot. You probably know this but from the katrina falls sand pits you can ride to the old southwoods motocross track near hiramjones hunting camp. You just have to cross the river but its near a pretty shallow crossing. Its a very good place to ride and you can also follow those powerlines to monticello and theres a couple places there such as the old airport.

jtquad
04-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Hell yeah we have ridden all that lol Fun spot - JT
If you ever want to ride hit us up @ http://www.teamfasracing.com

I-7
04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by jtquad
Hell yeah we have ridden all that lol Fun spot - JT
If you ever want to ride hit us up @ http://www.teamfasracing.com

Yeah I used to ride with Tyler (4traxrider) for awhile till I got into racing dirtbikes and let the ol' quad rot away. I am going to bring her back to life soon though. Haha I just need some seriuos help.

jtquad
04-05-2006, 06:56 AM
What ya have? Ill give ya a hand if i can. We usually do quad repairs with some coors lights on friday nights in the garage - JT

CHIROCHRIS
04-05-2006, 07:26 AM
I-7

couldnt find the spot to cross the river, i drove around in the river ..it was very shallow but never crossed it..is it closer to katrina or the ski hill

4TraxRider
04-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Chris

The trail runs down hill the whole way. Basically if you go in the main gate to the pits, and keep going straight down you'll see it. There's a few spots to cross when you get to the river. It's real noticable and you'll see them right away. No races this weekend so some of us will probably ride if anybody is around.

I-7
04-06-2006, 09:46 AM
The trail lead right from the bottom of the pits to the river and you can see the track across the river. It basically looks like a field until you get over there.

I know where the trail to the ski hill is its not that trail. That trail starts at about half way down the hill to the bottom of the pit. You have to go all the way to the bottom to find the trail. Its hard to miss you will find it.

CHIROCHRIS
04-06-2006, 07:32 PM
all the way to the bottom were they are digging the new sand?

bananas
05-08-2006, 05:09 AM
Jtquad,

Thanks for a great ride on sunday the weather was great, food and the people.... Can't wait for September....

jtquad
05-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Thanks everyone who showed up to our event. It went awesome! - JT