PDA

View Full Version : Any riders in western NC??????

bwilson624
04-01-2006, 11:21 PM
I live in Marion, NC its a little south of Asheville. If anyone is nearby let me know. Brown Mountain OHV just opened on April 1st and it is awsome if you don't mind some pretty big challenging rock climbs. But they're not to bad. I have a 400ex and take it all the time. Let me know.

luvmyex
04-02-2006, 04:55 PM
you havent rode many places if you think brn mtn is awesome.IMO its the worst place in the state to ride:huh

a_garrett82
04-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I live in Franklin, hour southwest of Ashville. We ride mostly in northern GA. Locust Stake or Oakley Mountain. I rode Brown Mountain last fall...AWESOME PLACE!!! Shoot me an e-mail and we'll ride.

a_garrett82@yahoo.com

bwilson624
04-10-2006, 11:00 PM
you havent rode many places if you think brn mtn is awesome.IMO its the worst place in the state to ride

Look man, brown mtn is a great place to ride. It has trails for everyone and a great atmosphere. For people that live where I do, it is the closest ride for the quality and price. Some of us don't wanna pay $20 per weekend to ride at places like Brushy Mtn. So if you have a better place to ride in western NC just let me know

luvmyex
04-13-2006, 08:10 PM
look man! i could care less where you ride to be honest. but i still say brn sucks and wouldnt wast the $5 or the gas to get there. go to windrock in tenn or calentee.