PDA

View Full Version : lady help

00400exrider
04-01-2006, 12:35 AM
so ive been with this girl 3 years on and off. and right now we have been dating for 7 months straight. she went on vacation and came back now she is all weird. today is her b-day. and she wants to go drinking with sum guy. me and a couple of buds are planning on following them around and drinking at the same time. is this a good idea or just trust her. or does anyone else have a better idea need help fast. she is drinking tonight.so anything will help thanks guy's

FourFiftyFour
04-01-2006, 01:05 AM
dump her and then just stay single...relationships arent worth it

and no i wouldnt trust her, shes just screwing you over...if yall break up that much do u really think something like that would work out? no

250R-Dee
04-01-2006, 01:09 AM
She just gave you the ultimate sign to give her THE BOOT! Let her go on her way so you can find someone who desires the same type of relationship are yourself.

Don't waste your time following her around because you might end up doing something you'll regret. Go out and celebrate your independence with your boys!!

prepracing
04-01-2006, 02:07 AM
If you have been dating exclusive for 7 months and she just got back from vacation and wants to go out drinking with another guy on her birthday :huh .........Sounds like somebody mostlikely cheated on you during vacation ( but if she was in a different area code then it didn't count :devil: ). I would ask for a good explanation, and if she can't give one that sounds good to you then give her the BOOT :macho

MOFO
04-01-2006, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
dump her and then just stay single...relationships arent worth it

WRONG! You never found the right person... stop being so damn bitter. :rolleyes:

...anyways... I'd get rid of her. She gave you the biggest sign possible - its over and she's seeing someone else!

o4250
04-01-2006, 07:50 AM
The guy she is drinking might be gay.:ermm:

Tom TRX250R
04-01-2006, 08:33 AM
100% positive she cheated on you on the vacation and she is trying to give you a sign that she doesn't want to be with you. Don't go follow her around and be a creepy stalker. Just be mature and tell her if she is gonna act like that after all the time you have spent (or more or less wasted) with her then you don't want to be with her.

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Dump her. Before she dumps you. She gave you the sign. Call her up and dump her, if she does it to you, your going to be really hurt.

MR.BIG
04-01-2006, 09:29 AM
Dude if she is your girl why in the hell is she going out with another guy on her b-day. Don't even bother calling her up to dump her. Just blow her off totally and then when you find out the real story do one of her friends.

trick250r
04-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Dude if she is your girl why in the hell is she going out with another guy on her b-day. Don't even bother calling her up to dump her. Just blow her off totally and then when you find out the real story do one of her friends.

i like the doing one of the friends part, but if you're lucky, you could do all of the hot ones... at the same time :devil:

Aceman
04-01-2006, 12:33 PM
^^^He needs to quit reading Penthouse letters. All that will ever be is a wet dream.:p

I agree with MOFO. Cdalechick--you need to find a good man then your view on relationships will change completely.

00400exrider---let her go man, you're just delaying the inevitable. You're grasping at straws now, a real woman wouldn't treat you like that.

procircuit406ex
04-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by o4250
The guy she is drinking might be gay.:ermm:

lmao:D

LTandRaptorider
04-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
WRONG! You never found the right person... stop being so damn bitter. :rolleyes:

...anyways... I'd get rid of her. She gave you the biggest sign possible - its over and she's seeing someone else!

Kara bitter?? :confused: I never noticed... :blah: What she needs is a sexy 40 year old man that likes to ride his sweet LT250R... Oh, she has to have room for his aquarium with a red-eared slider turtle and two gold fish that the stupid turtle was supposed to eat, but now they are friends and I have to feed the food.... But I digress... :p

And I think MrBig gave the best advice... ;) :devil:

PismoLocal
04-01-2006, 01:25 PM
If my girlfriend was even thinking about drinking with some other guy on her birthday i would leave her.

Stevie-D
04-01-2006, 03:58 PM
me and a couple of buds are planning on following them around and drinking at the same time. is this a good idea or just trust her. or does anyone else have a better idea need help fast. she is drinking tonight.so anything will help thanks guy's

HOOK UP WITH HER BEST FRIEND:devil:

KWAD GAWD
04-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Why would you allow your girlfriend to go drinking with another guy? You need to lay down the law, or else she'll walk all over you.

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Or you can just dump her ***.;)

flauge
04-01-2006, 05:13 PM
if she went out drinking with another guy, id go drinking with another girl. maybe she'll get jealous....:devil:

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by flauge
if she went out drinking with another guy, id go drinking with another girl. maybe she'll get jealous....:devil:

At the same bar too.:eek2:

Maybe even next to the bar stool!:eek2:

00400exrider
04-01-2006, 05:46 PM
well everytime i try and call she is nvr home. she has track pratice. or some dumb s#$t.well i tried to call her tonight and confront her about everything but she isnt home. so i guess im gunna drink my heart out tonight. and i didnt even get a phone call all day. i called her at like 8:30 no answer,9:30 no answer and she had track at 10.called at 2 no one is home and she isnt answering her cell

Honda TRX250ex
04-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by 00400exrider
well everytime i try and call she is nvr home. she has track pratice. or some dumb s#$t.well i tried to call her tonight and confront her about everything but she isnt home. so i guess im gunna drink my heart out tonight. and i didnt even get a phone call all day. i called her at like 8:30 no answer,9:30 no answer and she had track at 10.called at 2 no one is home and she isnt answering her cell
man ditch the b!tch and go riding

flauge
04-01-2006, 05:54 PM
yea she's trying to play games what it sounds like to me.. go on out parking lot pimpin or something. if she calls back, good. if she dont, well say bye bye...:cool:

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Leave a message.

woodsman250r
04-01-2006, 06:07 PM
you are 16, women will come and go. If she is screwing you over then she ain't worth it. You will be happier without having to worrry about some girl that is hurting you.

JOEX
04-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Get in touch with Tom Leykis:devil:

Yes, i'm bitter too:scary:

coolex
04-01-2006, 07:01 PM
forget about it and her

00400exrider
04-01-2006, 07:16 PM
all you guys and gal's may not belive me but i actually love her. you may think im to young to know what love is. but i really do so its hard. i gave her everything,i stoped smoking,drinkin,riding my bike,almost my quad but there i put my foot down,so im gonna wait untill tomorrow and see if she calls at all if she doesnt then im done. if she does and we could try and work things out.but i did drive past her house today and seen if she was home, when i drove by the was a new car out front, it wasent her moms.dads,or her brothers so i think it was that kid that wants to drink with her. i called her house to see if she was home and of course what i get is she isnt home from track.so im really suspicious <(s/p)

00400exrider
04-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Get in touch with Tom Leykis:devil:

Yes, i'm bitter too:scary:

who is tom leykis??

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 08:14 PM
all you guys and gal's may not belive me but i actually love her. you may think im to young to know what love is. but i really do so its hard. i gave her everything,i stoped smoking,drinkin,riding my bike,almost my quad but there i put my foot down,so im gonna wait untill tomorrow and see if she calls at all if she doesnt then im done. if she does and we could try and work things out.but i did drive past her house today and seen if she was home, when i drove by the was a new car out front, it wasent her moms.dads,or her brothers so i think it was that kid that wants to drink with her. i called her house to see if she was home and of course what i get is she isnt home from track.so im really suspicious <(s/p)
We all or atleast most of us have already been in your position. We are giving you adice on what to do. It would be smart to dump her now, you can work things out later on if she doesn't like the dude. If she really loves you she will come running back to you. My adice to you along with everyone else is just to forget her before you get hurt. Take it or leave it.

00400exrider
04-01-2006, 08:17 PM
well im trying to take it. we both promised to break up face to face not over the phone. so im gunna call her tonight and see if we can "talk" tomorrow. and i thank everyone for the advice

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Just do it over the phone before she does it to you.

DieselBoy
04-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by MOFO

I'm in agreement with both statements...

250R-Dee
04-02-2006, 01:15 AM
well im trying to take it. we both promised to break up face to face not over the phone. so im gunna call her tonight and see if we can "talk" tomorrow. and i thank everyone for the advice

Dude don't be so gullible! While you are drowning yourself with worries and tears (hopefully not) she is hanging out with OTHER GUYS. Now, why in the heck would girl chose to spend her birthday with guy who is not special to her? It is more than OBVIOUS that she is moving on with her life. She is going to break up with you face to face after she has completely confirmed that she has a new NUMBER ONE. If you want to be the STALKING other guy in her life, continue as you are!!

You have a lifetime ahead of yourself. Kick this crack habit and get on with your life!!:chinese: