PDA

View Full Version : blaster suspention

SeanOO13
03-31-2006, 10:08 PM
well im gonna have a blaster in the next two weks with some mods but i wanted to make it jumpable so i priced out some +3 +1 a arms and some works shocks andwell the problem is should i then go witha +2 swinger witha aftermarket shock or keep the stock swinger ad a shock or revlave the stock one and keep the rear all stock except for a axle of corse so any help would be nice

Blue_Streak23
04-01-2006, 05:23 PM
For the rear shock I would buy after-market one, or up grade to a raptor or Banshhe one. It is not worth revalving the stock one. the stock shock is horrible. Also if you wanted to keep the stock a-arms, I believe th estock banshhe shocks fit, in which would give you a few inches.

weeman is #1
04-02-2006, 01:31 PM
any other help he just wants your opinion :ermm:

blasta17
04-02-2006, 06:43 PM
well 1st of all blaster shocks arent rebuildable, so thats not an option. but i have +3+1 a-arms and elkas in the front and a +4 axle and a works shock i got for only $100 w/rezzie in the rear. i would just get a rear shock and axle,a swingarm inst absolutely neccessary unless ur doing alot of races, but its real nice to have, the next thing im getting is a +3 burgard swingarm after i get a new job

flyin#5
04-02-2006, 09:30 PM
first of all a banshee, and a raptor rear shock WILL NOT FIT. with just a small amount of work a 400ex one will though.. which is a huge upgrade. go with some sort of aftermarket shock valved for +3 a-arms on the front, and if you have the money go for an aftermarket swinger.. if not the stock one will work fine.

SeanOO13
04-04-2006, 02:48 PM
ok guys thanx for the help :)