PDA

View Full Version : tight situation

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 08:41 PM
what to do? theres a girl in my science class and math class who is amazing (sounds gay lmao) but my best friend is dating her ive liked her for 4 years ?what should i do?:(

Pappy
03-31-2006, 08:43 PM
keep liking her....but dont bag on your bud because you want to slide in on his lady. that just aint cool.

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 08:47 PM
thx Pappy;)

Pappy
03-31-2006, 08:48 PM
find out if she has a sister tho......:chinese:

2002400ex
03-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
find out if she has a sister tho......:chinese:
i 2nd that!!!

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 08:53 PM
she dont i know her to well but her best friend:eek: :devil:

Pappy
03-31-2006, 08:54 PM
you youngin's have to be careful....most "sisters" are pigs.....and most good looking girls "friend" are homely:p

nosliw
03-31-2006, 08:56 PM
bros before hoes.

don't even try to date her after him if you want to keep your buddy

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 08:57 PM
no ive had my rounds with her friend:macho

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
bros before hoes.

well we got in a fight today so idk:ermm:

nosliw
03-31-2006, 09:02 PM
what do you mean idk? get your mind off her and find someone else. no girl is worth ****ing up a friendship. be a man bro

:rolleyes:

Doober
03-31-2006, 09:05 PM
bros before hoes.

been there done that, me and my one friend didnt talk for like 2 years, so my advice leave her be unless you dont mind losing a friend...

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 09:05 PM
what do you mean idk? get your mind off her and find someone else. no girl is worth ****ing up a friendship. be a man bro

:rolleyes:

dude were not friends no more

xx3003xrdrxx
03-31-2006, 09:07 PM
I agree whats done is done . Dont go **** up what they have . If shes dating him then she obviously doesnt want anything to do with you .Even if you secretly think that she might in the back of her mind really want to be with you .... SHE doesnt thats why shes with your bud. And def. Bros b4 hoes . Shes taken , X her off the list and move on lol. A man who looses his girl to his bestfriend can be dangerous .

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
I agree whats done is done . Dont go **** up what they have . If shes dating him then she obviously doesnt want anything to do with you .Even if you secretly think that she might in the back of her mind really want to be with you .... SHE doesnt thats why shes with your bud. And def. Bros b4 hoes . Shes taken , X her off the list and move on lol. A man who looses his girl to his bestfriend can be dangerous .

good point:ermm:

Stevie-D
03-31-2006, 09:11 PM
lmao...ive been in a similar situation:devil: except the girls boyfriend aint my friend... and shes wanted me for a while now:p and they broke up last week...

the futures lookin bright dude!:devil:

procircuit406ex
03-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
lmao...ive been in a similar situation:devil: except the girls boyfriend aint my friend... and shes wanted me for a while now:p and they broke up last week...

the futures lookin bright dude!:devil:

:D

Tom TRX250R
03-31-2006, 09:35 PM
Definately keep your friend before any girl you like. And if it is a really close friend you probably won't be able to date her after they break up if they get serious. I would just open your eyes to other girls because this one would just be trouble;)

FourFiftyFour
04-01-2006, 01:16 AM
blahhhh! seriously..... who cares about some girl? just have fun and enjoy life without stressing over stuff you dont even need to stress about.... just have fun and dont worry about who dates who or all that other BS

04-01-2006, 05:30 AM
sorta the same thing happened to me like 2 years ago...my best friend started dating sum girl and i didnt know her until they started dating then me and her started talking and she liked me more than him so she dumped him and went out with me....he said he was never gunna talk to me again but its cool now and i joke to him about takin his current gf all the time haha....and that girl that dumped him for me is moving back like 10 min away from me :D
big grin ....and now he doesnt even like it when i talk to his gf

xx3003xrdrxx
04-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by D6MX450R
sorta the same thing happened to me like 2 years ago...my best friend started dating sum girl and i didnt know her until they started dating then me and her started talking and she liked me more than him so she dumped him and went out with me....he said he was never gunna talk to me again but its cool now and i joke to him about takin his current gf all the time haha....and that girl that dumped him for me is moving back like 10 min away from me :D
big grin ....and now he doesnt even like it when i talk to his gf
and now he doesnt even like it when i talk to his gf

No **** dumbass, you sound like a total prick . He probably doesnt even like YOU anymore.

MR.BIG
04-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
blahhhh! seriously..... who cares about some girl? just have fun and enjoy life without stressing over stuff you dont even need to stress about.... just have fun and dont worry about who dates who or all that other BS

You need therapy! You have a chip on your shoulder about relationships!

Stevie-D
04-01-2006, 10:22 AM
You need therapy! You have a chip on your shoulder about relationships!

the heck with therapy...this poor dude just needs to be laid:chinese:

:devil:

SGA
04-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
the heck with therapy...this poor dude just needs to be laid:chinese: :devil:

Haha! Thats no dude, Karas a hottie!

250R4EVR
04-01-2006, 11:47 AM
I could hook ya up with a HMWHC (he man women haters club) Hat Lol. Bros B4 hoes. I took it from my best friends Dad. I guess he use to own some crazy anti chick club. Kindda weird because that man gets more @$$ than my F-ing lazy-boy. I rock it when i go over there just for a good laugh. :D

PismoLocal
04-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Leave girls with boyfriends alone wether its your buddies girl friend or a total strangers girlfriend. What kinda of person breaks up 2 other ppls relationships anyways. You can talk to her all you want but if she really likes you she will break up with her boyfriend.

bwamos
04-01-2006, 02:39 PM
IMHO, if you have a friend dating a girl, she's automatically put on the "sister" list. Don't even allow yourself to think of her any differently than you would your own sister. Strictly off limits, period.

Don't worry so much about dating. Enjoy your teenage years. When you stop looking for a woman, you'll find one. ;) Don't listen to Hollywoods bull crap. Having a girlfriend won't make you a better person, make you happier, or make you feel whole. You have to do that yourself, before you find the right woman.

A woman is never going to stay with a man that "needs" her to make himself feel whole. A woman wants a man that doesn't need her. That is humble, yet strong and can stand up on his own two feet, and be the backbone of the relationship.

Now, if you're just dating for a good time... that's a different story all together. I don't do that crap, though. In my mind dating has one goal, marriage. If you're not looking to marry, why not just be friends, and skip all of the relationship hassle??? ;)

Stevie-D
04-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Haha! Thats no dude, Karas a hottie!

oops:D

Nausty
04-01-2006, 05:03 PM
if they are goin on, bros before hoes, if not fair game in my book!

ZeroLogic
04-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Bros before hoes.;)

flauge
04-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Just chill. if they have something going on then let em keep going on. try to holler at some other girls right now. but if they ever break up tho, well, man its on.....:devil:

coolex
04-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
In my mind dating has one goal, marriage. If you're not looking to marry, why not just be friends, and skip all of the relationship hassle??? ;)

in my my mind dating has one goal, sex:D :devil:

coolex
04-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by procircuit406ex
well we got in a fight today so idk:ermm:

if i were u i wouldnt go burning any bridges

flauge
04-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by coolex
in my my mind dating has one goal, sex:D :devil: yessir... :D and then maybe, just maybe marriage

Joe400ex
04-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Mabey u and ur friend should just tag team that girl. IMO:D

bwamos
04-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by coolex
in my my mind dating has one goal, sex:D :devil:

Bah.. if you just want sex.. there's no need to date. Just go to a bar. It would take any normal person about 3 minutes, tops, to pick up an inebriated bunk buddy, lol. Not my style though.. lol.