PDA

View Full Version : i got the itch

underpowered
03-31-2006, 08:25 PM
i Want to go ridin so bad i cant stand it anymore. I want to go somewhere next weekend (april 8 & 9) but need a good place. I am in northern KY and am tired of Big Rock and Haspin. Anybody know of a decent place. i am up for just about any type of riding from MX to XC to Hills to just trails. I just want to go somewhere. If it is an MX track, i would like some trails as well. If you know of anything in the area (~1-1.5 hours) i would appreciate it. Also, if i find a place, i wouldnt mind have a few guys to ride with as well so come on, LET GO RIDIN!!:D :macho

cosborne
04-04-2006, 09:00 AM
I don't know if I can help much, but there is a newer park south of Bloomington in Indiana. I think that is where it is located. A guy I know told me about it, but I can't remember the name. He said the hills aren't real steep just long and the place is a little rocky. It is not real big. That is about all I know. I know I am not much help, but just a thought.

underpowered
04-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by cosborne
I don't know if I can help much, but there is a newer park south of Bloomington in Indiana. I think that is where it is located. A guy I know told me about it, but I can't remember the name. He said the hills aren't real steep just long and the place is a little rocky. It is not real big. That is about all I know. I know I am not much help, but just a thought.

your more help than anyone else so far:D If anyone has any more info on this, LMK.

04-04-2006, 09:22 AM
I think this place is where he is talking about.

http://www.redbirdsra.com/

FYI-
You must be registered off road by the DNR or Street Legal by the BMV

underpowered
04-04-2006, 09:58 AM
i have heard of red-bird before. i may check them out.

cosborne
04-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Register with DNR? I am not going to mess with going there. It is only 225 acres. Not worth.