PDA

View Full Version : bonne carre spillway

bayou boy
03-31-2006, 07:34 PM
going tomorrow...sat....any takers?

Hondaman90
03-31-2006, 08:56 PM
I want to go so bad, but I can't. Just to much stuff to do around the house. I would like to go sunday because my cousins are going. I might be able to next weekend if the weather is good. Have fun tomorrow, take some pics if you can!

This is my 100th post!!!

400eXr1d3rZ
04-01-2006, 05:56 AM
im going sunday, my stepbros dad is a f*ckin queerbag, i wanted to go today, that way i could go all day, but i cant, so probably tommorow, take some pics

CHEVYZ
04-01-2006, 05:59 AM
I am going today, if you read this before you leave. Bringing a little guy on a RM 85 (WOT) and some other guys that I know said they might show-up around noon. Hopefully it isn't too crowded. :eek: We will both be on 450rs... the damn EX is pissing me off with the carb. I have to take a look at it... I think I found the problem, but I don't know what the hell it is. :mad: Anyway... yeah, you know what to look for. I will find you anyway LOL. So... anyone else? 400exriderz?

Sucks that you can't make it Hondaman... you going tomorrow (Sunday)? I SHOULD be out there tomorrow too.:D

CHEVYZ
04-01-2006, 06:00 AM
NM... I guess I will probably see you guys tomorrow.:devil:

zeppelin
04-01-2006, 07:16 AM
i would be going....

but im going to be at the houston sx instead :devil:

400eXr1d3rZ
04-01-2006, 07:56 AM
alright, so whos DEFINITLY gonna be out there tommorow?

CHEVYZ
04-03-2006, 01:54 PM
What happened to the other thread?

Anyway, my computer messed up while trying to submit it, so the post that I had wrote never got in it. I had wanted to say sorry for not really being able to ride with you Sat. The one time when I finally met up with you I had to go and help Ryan get his bike. :ermm: I came back looking for you all, but you must have left. I didn't see you again until you were pulling out to leave.:( It's all good though... there will be other week-ends. :D Anyway, are there any new things being enforced in the Spillway to look out for? I have a feeling it won't be too long.......

400eXr1d3rZ
04-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by CHEVYZ
I had to go and help Ryan get his bike.

my names ryan
:blah:

bayou boy
04-03-2006, 05:33 PM
lol...it was an april fools...sat was april 1. although they did rope off all the mud areas off the trail. I had a pretty good ride sat alot of woods riding and a lil dragging... i was wore out by the time I saw you..we get there early to beat the crowd...chevy i wish you could have saw the look on the guy with the 440 when i swore all i had was a pipe....too bad you were not there with yours we could have both swore the pipe story....he may have it tore down right now:devil: early am is definitly the time for the woods nobody is back there so you dont have to worry about getting around the slow peeps. did you get your carb fixed...if not holla i will help yall with it if i can. we are thinking about heading to the dunes easter weekend if yall want to go holla. I dont think we are going to ride this weekend I got trout fever so I think we will go chase the specks

CHEVYZ
04-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by bayou boy
lol...it was an april fools...sat was april 1. although they did rope off all the mud areas off the trail. I had a pretty good ride sat alot of woods riding and a lil dragging... i was wore out by the time I saw you..we get there early to beat the crowd...chevy i wish you could have saw the look on the guy with the 440 when i swore all i had was a pipe....too bad you were not there with yours we could have both swore the pipe story....he may have it tore down right now:devil: early am is definitly the time for the woods nobody is back there so you dont have to worry about getting around the slow peeps. did you get your carb fixed...if not holla i will help yall with it if i can. we are thinking about heading to the dunes easter weekend if yall want to go holla. I dont think we are going to ride this weekend I got trout fever so I think we will go chase the specks Haha, yeah you looked a little beat up by that time. Ahh, you still had ride left in you.;) LOL, yeah I wish we could have gone to that more open area and taken off with that 440. I can actually get a decent launch over there most of the time.. and well, your bike rolls! We could have really womped up on him! Would have been hilarious. I wanted to fall down when I heard about that.... OWNED!

As far as my carb, I am seconds away from ditching it and getting a FCR. I got it for cheap second-hand on ebay and it looked new. Upon tearing it down I found alot of unusual wear and corrosion. It appear he ran something bad like alcohol through it. Pisses me off. I can either replace my accelerator pump, the screws inside and whatnot, or I can ditch it for another and sell it on ebay and get my money back. As of right now it is having problems with giving my poor response and my throttle is sticking horribly. :mad: I hear you on this week-end. I may not go either... but then again you never know. My buddy is doing his first race on Saturday. I may go out and support him.

About Easter week-end... I will check up on it. I was really wanting straight paddles before I go out in the sand again, but I may just deal with it for now. I will get back to you on it. Sounds like fun!!!

bayou boy
04-05-2006, 07:04 PM
I got my fcr cheap on ebay...it needed a rebuild so i sent it to C&D he rebuilt it set it up with the fuel screw and the boysen quick shot for a good price...counting the carb and what I paid colby and the quickshot & fuel screw I still came out cheaper than a new fcr...he may be able to do your edlebrock for a nice price. we decided not to go to the dunes...instead we are going to my future father in laws deer lease in bogalousa....they have trails all over it so it shouild be fun...we are leaving thurs afternoon ride there good friday and then saturday we are going to go to sand hill in wiggins mississippi....that is that semi new place that was closed after katrina. it is better than the dunes and the guy grooms the drag spot like sicily....we figured it is closer than the other sand spots hopefully some good racing and we can head back to bogalousa after

CHEVYZ
04-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Sorry for the extra late response, but that sounds like alot of fun. My buddy just went and picked up a drag 370r ( Badass) from Virginia... I was gonna see if he wanted to come, but he may be busy anyways. It's all good. :D Yeah, I have heard quite a bit about that place ( In Mississippi), and it is killing me to check it out. I am gonna see if C&D can do my carb for me. I love their work and service sooo much. I think that I am gonna extend my swingarm a little bit on it and just use the 450r for all of the jumping and handling through the trails and whatnot. It doesn't beat me up so much. I think that the good ol' 400 would roll good if I can get the damn thing running right for once and get some power to the ground.

We went to the Spillway yesterday ( Saturday) and had a blast. We got to but the smack on a bunch of bikes out there. There was a stock 05 450r, a real nice one with Sparks exhaust and stuff, a stock Bill Ballance YFZ 450, a YFZ with DR. D exhaust, a couple others and the best one of all...... that 440EX that you was spanking last week or whenever it was. LMAO, that things sucks! We could literally toy with the poor guy... and sorry to say for a bigger guy, he had no skills in a drag at all.

In other news... my friend Ryan raced yesterday and placed 3rd in his first moto! Unfortunately, his rear wheel bearing ( I believe) is pretty much shot and was really bad after moto 1. He placed second to last ( We think that it was slowing him down alot. You can actually take the wheel and wobble the hell out of it by hand) and he got 6th overall. They stop giving trophies at 5th LMAO. I think he did good for his first time on a track!