PDA

View Full Version : Westpalia ATV results

jhoppa
03-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Is anybody able to see the ATV results of the Westpalia race? I noticed motorcycle is posted. Just checking to make sure it is not my computer?

thanks

DJJ450r
03-31-2006, 03:35 PM
I can't see them either, I wish they would hurry up so I can see my overall:macho You can go to www.millerphotographs.com to see pics of the unofficial results just not the overall.

geogeorge
03-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Its not your computer.

That is all I can say.

sspalco
03-31-2006, 05:03 PM
not your computer. I think that they are still trying to get some of the bugs worked out of the system. They are trying to get the results as accurate as possible. Just be patient, they should have them up soon.

sspalco
03-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge

That is all I can say. [/B]

That was very nice of you...I just wanted you to know how proud i am of you, you are behaving in such a big boy manner.

geogeorge
03-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by sspalco
That was very nice of you...I just wanted you to know how proud i am of you, you are behaving in such a big boy manner. :rolleyes:

yfz450xc
03-31-2006, 08:07 PM
That was very nice of you...I just wanted you to know how proud i am of you, you are behaving in such a big boy manner.

Come on Mamma Shrum your going to make his head swell up then he wont be able to rubber neck at pool boy's or was it girls, I keep forgetting.:blah: :D

What do you think Dj and devon running MX next weekend :confused: ?????????????????????????
or at least come out and watch our pro A, ATV riders run it is awesome to see them and one of them is also your District 18 ATV officer.
weather looks great too.
Scott:D

sspalco
03-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Scott, we would come out and watch...Devon likes to ride mx, but we will be racin the GNCC at S. Carolina. But we will come out and support Splinter this year. Let me know when some of the races are.

Sorry Geoff:D ...you know what for.

yfz450xc
03-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Scott, we would come out and watch...Devon likes to ride mx, but we will be racin the GNCC at S. Carolina. But we will come out and support Splinter this year. Let me know when some of the races are.

As for Geoff, his head was already swollen. I just figure if I puff it up enough, we can all watch it blow.

Oh that is evil but I sure do like it, and good luck at the GNCC and have fun.

geogeorge
03-31-2006, 08:59 PM

As for Geoff, his head was already swollen. I just figure if I puff it up enough, we can all watch it blow.

I thought this was a family site. :devil:

sspalco
03-31-2006, 09:24 PM
I thought this was a family site. :devil:

We are family man

geogeorge
03-31-2006, 09:50 PM
We are family man

I know. :cool:

did you get your kids taken care of?

ronnie
04-01-2006, 05:50 AM
I know. :cool:

did you get your kids taken care of? hey geoff its time you come home :D

geogeorge
04-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by ronnie
hey geoff its time you come home :D

I just found out that I'm not coming home. My boss is moving out here full time and I am gooing to move with them.

If your still looking for ahouse I know of a nice one that will be for sale soon.

ronnie
04-01-2006, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge
I just found out that I'm not coming home. My boss is moving out here full time and I am gooing to move with them.

If your still looking for ahouse I know of a nice one that will be for sale soon. [/QUOTE your kidding wright

geogeorge
04-01-2006, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge

If your still looking for ahouse I know of a nice one that will be for sale soon. [/QUOTE your kidding wright

no

ronnie
04-01-2006, 07:58 PM
no sorry to here that .are you moving this year .

DJJ450r
04-01-2006, 08:25 PM

If your still looking for ahouse I know of a nice one that will be for sale soon.

APRIL FOOLS:devil:

ronnie
04-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
APRIL FOOLS:devil: he got me:devil:

geogeorge
04-01-2006, 09:01 PM
sorry to here that .are you moving this year .

Besides moving I'm going to race a Honda and I think Ronnie and Johnny are the two greatest racers there are.

Man Ronnie I can't belive you fell for it. :eek2:

DJJ450r
04-01-2006, 09:28 PM
I knew you couldn't leave me Geoff:D

geogeorge
04-01-2006, 10:06 PM
I knew you couldn't leave me Geoff:D

some one has to look out for you the way you break bones and all. :devil:

yfz450xc
04-02-2006, 07:18 AM
some one has to look out for you the way you break bones and all. :devil:

I think your speed'os are cutting off circulation to your brain.

ronnie
04-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Besides moving I'm going to race a Honda and I think Ronnie and Johnny are the two greatest racers there are.

Man Ronnie I can't belive you fell for it. :eek2: so when are you comming back .

geogeorge
04-02-2006, 08:58 AM
so when are you comming back .

I'll be back the 28th, and will be out riding the 29th.

geogeorge
04-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
I think your speed'os are cutting off circulation to your brain.

Its not the speedo's. Its all the woman chasing me around wonting me because of the speedo's. Sleep depervation don't you know. :devil: :macho

ronnie
04-02-2006, 09:01 AM
I'll be back the 28th, and will be out riding the 29th. good .will go rideing and you can see my new yamaha

geogeorge
04-02-2006, 09:30 AM
good .will go rideing and you can see my new yamaha

you on a yamaha and my fan mail to frank. :D

dj400ex
04-02-2006, 12:43 PM
i will never race mx :o unless its put in a harescramble track even then i dont like doing it

yfz450xc
04-02-2006, 01:54 PM
DJ, all types of ATV racing is good expeirience for ya under different conditions, and I found out that 5 laps of MX racing will make you just as winded as a xc race so it is good execise as well.
Good luck at the GNCC

DJJ450r
04-02-2006, 02:26 PM
when I raced MX at Taylorville I was surprised how tired I got. I think I was more tired after that race than any XC race, besides Georgia:blah:

ronnie
04-02-2006, 06:37 PM
when I raced MX at Taylorville I was surprised how tired I got. I think I was more tired after that race than any XC race, besides Georgia:blah: you need to ride harder:D

jdwxv3
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
DJ, all types of ATV racing is good expeirience for ya under different conditions, and I found out that 5 laps of MX racing will make you just as winded as a xc race so it is good execise as well.
Good luck at the GNCC

I only raced one MX race, it was after a series of XC races but I raced the 5 lap heat, took first, raced the 10 lap feature and took second to Mitch and I was not tired at all. But oddly enough Mitch who never gets tired in XC was tired. But to me personally I dont think MX is that tireing. It was a different type of race though. I jumped a double on the last lap trying to pass Mitch and almost hurt myself cause I landed on a straw bail:huh Anyway I dont know where I was going with this. See you all at the MO gncc.

bjones
04-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Good luck at the GNCC

Boy Scott you hit that nail on the head. I honestly think 1.5 hour woods race is easier than a 20 min. moto even when the rider is in shape much unlike myself.

geogeorge
04-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I like the ideal of a 20 min moto. I can get to my cigs faster then a 1.5 hour races.
:D

DJJ450r
04-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Yea the only bad thing is you race for 30 mins then wait like 5 hours then race again:o

dj400ex
04-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Good luck at the GNCC
Scott

I just don't think quads are meant to be flying.. :ermm: i think it would be pointless to pay to roll over hills:D

geogeorge
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by dj400ex
Good luck at the GNCC
Scott

I just don't think quads are meant to be flying.. :ermm: i think it would be pointless to pay to roll over hills:D

You say that now. :devil:

Rdogg450
04-04-2006, 08:28 PM
Good luck at the GNCC
Scott

I like how this kid thinks!!!

yfz450xc
04-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Good luck at the GNCC
Scott

DJ, there is no other person better than me at rolling over hills, I have been a member there for a couple years and I still dont jump anything big or at all really but it sure is fun to act like your going to then shut down real fast.:eek2:
Scott

yfz450xc
04-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
I like how this kid thinks!!!

Rddog you still carrying # 28 for the year, wow .:blah:
Scott
you better be there sunday and call nick and todd also.
Scott

SHEP400EX
04-05-2006, 09:18 PM
hey scott me and little man are going to try and make some of the races there. the track looks good from the web site.
josh you have your baby yet? hope all goes well. see ya guys at lorettas
tony

motoboy66
04-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Scott,
Ill be there, not racing of course. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Ill talk to Nick and PJ as well. It may be just me or a whole group of people. What time does it start?

jdwxv3
04-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
hey scott me and little man are going to try and make some of the races there. the track looks good from the web site.
josh you have your baby yet? hope all goes well. see ya guys at lorettas
tony

Tony, we had the baby on Wed March 29th. It is a boy 5Ibs 2 Ozs. Mom and baby are doing great:). We named him Braden, I cant wait for him to get a little older so I can rough house with him a little. When they are so small they seem really fragile. I'm excited it was a long road but well worth the troubles.

I am not going to Loretta's but Mitch and Zack W are. Casey might go as well, he does not know yet. I think the only GNCC I am going to do is the Missouri one. Then in Oct I am probaly going to the last Iowa race. I am excited to get May going because there is a lot of racing to do and I have been working hard at the gym and I have lost some fat. I am still going to be whipped at the GNCC b/c that will be my first race of the year:ermm: What class are you all running. I am thinking maybe Junior b/c it is 25+ and I belive the B classes will be huge. Anyway, I better get to bed. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
04-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Scott,
Ill be there, not racing of course. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Ill talk to Nick and PJ as well. It may be just me or a whole group of people. What time does it start?

Practice starts at 10 , just bring yourself and the cooler and I will have my trailer there and you can hang out there, we should be good to go on help . Cant wait to see the A riders tearing it up they are CRAZY!!!!!.
I dont know what kind of quad turn out will be but Jason our off road chairman and A rider has been busy help promoting it as well.
It will be a big race though because it is a points race and round #4 and the last # 3 was rained so I would like to see 180-200 mx riders alone.
Scott
I will be need ing one of them refreshments after the race that is for sure.:D :eek2:

yfz450xc
04-06-2006, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jdwxv3
[B]Tony, we had the baby on Wed March 29th. It is a boy 5Ibs 2 Ozs. Mom and baby are doing great:). We named him Braden, I cant wait for him to get a little older so I can rough house with him a little. When they are so small they seem really fragile. I'm excited it was a long road but well worth the troubles.

Well congradulations Josh and glad to hear that the wife is ok too, I know it was a long road for you , but that was just the beginning, so now we can add Braden to our racing list in a couple years.
Congradulations again Josh

sspalco
04-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Congradulations Josh. glad to hear all went well. Post a pic of Braden when you get one.

The Shrum clan

jdwxv3
04-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Will do, the digital camera is messed up right now. I will have to wait till I get a new one in a week or so. See you all in May Later, Josh:)

geogeorge
04-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Will do, the digital camera is messed up right now. I will have to wait till I get a new one in a week or so. See you all in May Later, Josh:)

as long as he doesn't look like you he will be fine. :D

jdwxv3
04-06-2006, 05:53 PM
as long as he doesn't look like you he will be fine. :D

I second that!

Now how about these results? Anyone know what is going on? I knew there were few things messed up but man oh man am I getting anxious! And I did'nt even race lol!

scramblerracer
04-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Congratulations-Josh and wife!

The scoring situation sucks! Luckily I got last in class and close to last overall so I am not as curious to see the times. Ha Ha
I did learn a valuable lesson about checking new tires on new beadlocks to make sure everything is tight. I couldn't figure out how I cut both front tires in the creek. The rings came loose. Later
dummy Josh

jdwxv3
04-06-2006, 08:12 PM
that sucks Josh. I did not even race just got a work avg because the wife was getting close and I did not want to get stuck in the woods or hurt. I just want to look at the overalls. Later, Josh

watts16
04-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Finally The results are posted http://www.mhscracing.com/ATV%20Results/Rnd%201%20Westphalia.htm

jdwxv3
04-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Yea!! Thanks Greg I stopped lookin. There were some problems with some lap times and I think the program may have been messed up. I am sure next time it will be faster. later, Josh

DJJ450r
04-07-2006, 05:23 AM
23rd overall:devil:

tprender
04-07-2006, 06:11 AM
Here we go again. The people that were supposed to get a work average were not posted with the results. I know that The names were given to the scorekeeper.
Also, Geoff, you can't go riding at the FR on the 29th. The Mudders will be having there National Enduro that Sunday and the park will be closed. Need to talk to Scott or find some otherplace.

geogeorge
04-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by tprender
Here we go again. The people that were supposed to get a work average were not posted with the results. I know that The names were given to the scorekeeper.
Also, Geoff, you can't go riding at the FR on the 29th. The Mudders will be having there National Enduro that Sunday and the park will be closed. Need to talk to Scott or find some otherplace.

Already have a place. also I can do what ever I wont.:blah:

jdwxv3
04-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by tprender

I will email here about mine. I talked to her at the race. I just figured she waited till the end but I dont know. Later, Josh

yfz450xc
04-07-2006, 06:15 PM
. Need to talk to Scott or find some otherplace. [/B][/QUOTE]

Geoff , and I thought you called just to be nice cause you missed me, give me a holler we will work on something for sure, last night you caught right in the middle of a MX moment which are not good ones.:eek2: :D

yfz450xc
04-07-2006, 06:18 PM
[i]

Wow I cant........................... , no I am not, I will leave it alone,
:D :D :D :D
Scott:ermm: :ermm:

geogeorge
04-07-2006, 06:51 PM
. Need to talk to Scott or find some otherplace.

Geoff , and I thought you called just to be nice cause you missed me, give me a holler we will work on something for sure, last night you caught right in the middle of a MX moment which are not good ones.:eek2: :D
Scott:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I did call to just talk and see how things were going. I didnot know at that time there was a endro going on that weekend. Heck If I wonted to go riding there I would have just asked.

So ha Scott can we go riding at the creek ?

Take care
Geoff

Johnny & Monica
04-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Geoff are U back in Mo. yet ?

geogeorge
04-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Geoff are U back in Mo. yet ?

not yet. I'll be back the 27th and I am hoping to be riding on the 29th. :macho

yfz450xc
04-07-2006, 07:57 PM

Take care
Geoff [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure ole buddy

geogeorge
04-07-2006, 08:12 PM

Take care
Geoff

Sure ole buddy
Scott:D [/B][/QUOTE]

name your brand and I wil bring you some beer.
thanks
Geoff

Johnny & Monica
04-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Scott likes stag Beer like all his Hero`s :devil: