PDA

View Full Version : Rode the Mountain Adventures MX 450r today!

blakefoote
03-31-2006, 06:38 AM
Rode the Mountain Adventures MX 450r today!...It has a LT set-up all the way around on it ( elka/Houser) and that was the sweetest quad kive ever rode!...it turned amazing. and went throungh the whoops like nuthing...then I got back on mine w/ RT a-arms and stockers and i thought I was riding a bronco...I just thought I would share this to the ppl who were comsidering RT...DONT DO IT!....LT is the only way to have a nice front end on a 450r

fandl450r
03-31-2006, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by blakefoote
Rode the Mountain Adventures MX 450r today!...It has a LT set-up all the way around on it ( elka/Houser) and that was the sweetest quad kive ever rode!...it turned amazing. and went throungh the whoops like nuthing...then I got back on mine w/ RT a-arms and stockers and i thought I was riding a bronco...I just thought I would share this to the ppl who were comsidering RT...DONT DO IT!....LT is the only way to have a nice front end on a 450r

Don't get me wrong LT front ends are nice, and if you have the money aren't a bad investment by any means. But a correctly done RT/ST front end can perform just as well as our LT. It all depends on how much you want to spend and whats it's intended purpose.