PDA

View Full Version : Anyone agree?

roostin_dale
07-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Guys....i no there is already another post about this but i wunna make my point! Im sick of Honda owners BASHIN on non-honda owners! Then the non-Honda owners do the same to honda owners!!!!!!!! Guys....get it through your heads that "NO QUAD SUCKS"!! I mean.....everyone hates the blaster..warrior...polaris..etc.! Some people like those quads or can't afford a new quad! We should be lucky that we have a wide variety of quads to chose from instead of slammin on every quad that you don't own!
I no some of you dont do this but im makin my point to the people that do!!!!!!!!
Why do you have to be mean to people just cuz they don't ride a honda:confused: Im sick of it!

Sportrax10
07-28-2002, 10:58 PM
i agree, not only they dont have enough money or like the quad, but what if that certain quad is perfect for them? for example, some of you guys bash a warrior because its underpowered and heavy but some people dont like too much power and speed and arnt into jumping and a blaster is perfact for smaller people but some people says that it sucks because THERE to small for it

roostin_dale
07-28-2002, 11:59 PM
Yea...not all of us have money like you guys! I mean...i have a lot of money invested in my quads but some of it came from previous owners!

JustRace
07-29-2002, 09:26 AM
A lot of people just joke around. I talk smack to my friend with the 370 shee and he talks smack about my 440ex. But in reallity we both love to take the others quad for a spin.

dabombdale
07-29-2002, 10:14 AM
ya, me and my friend always make fun of eachother, he makes fun of me because i ride a blaster and i make fun of him for riding a honda 250R, or any honda...but i would have a 400ex in a minute, it is to just joke around, when we go to the dealerships together we make fun of every quad the other guy thinks is nice, like he always disses yamaha banshees for having a bad air intake or something, then we were splashing in the water and his machine died, so we looked in the air box and there was about 2 inches of water, so guess what, i made fun of him, it is mostly all playing around, and probably on here it is too!

TheX1992
08-02-2002, 02:44 PM
its everywhere. people with 4x4's make fun of ricers. i do it too. i have a 91 camaro and i like to have a rumble rather than a humm. but thats just me. i dont flame with them i just joke around. i know if i put the time and money into a civic i would like it. i still like riding in my friends bmw too. i think i ride other peoples quads more than i do mine. varity is awesome. you need some change.

08-02-2002, 02:55 PM
i agree, i hate the bashers..

phatswinn
08-02-2002, 03:58 PM
i dont like bashers either i think they should go streight to.......mars

08-04-2002, 02:57 PM
i would be so happy if i even had any quad as long as its a 300+ machine.

phatswinn
08-04-2002, 03:44 PM
ive got a 300ex for sale... if your interested in it

08-04-2002, 06:48 PM
ya know what, i am selling mny honda for a yamaha, i may get bashed, but ill be faster :D

roostin_dale
08-04-2002, 10:02 PM
who cares! Its not a big deal(some people think it is)! I mean...i like my uncles banshee just as much as a 400ex

QuadJunkies
08-05-2002, 12:27 AM
All I have to say is...Having ANY quad,is better than having no quad at all"...there is a lot of joking around on this forum ,but I do understand where you are coming from..just everyone have a good ride with your quads and be safe..:D :)

Castor-426ex
08-05-2002, 01:44 AM
i think that a lot of bashing that goes on here is against other quad riders that talk crap...like "My Blaster will smoke your 250R"
All I gotta say is that I dont care what you ride...as long as it aint a scooter:D

roostin_dale
08-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Im just glad i have a quad! Ya know? I mean... a lot of people can't even afford one!