PDA

View Full Version : Nitro powered rc car and truck

nicktrx400ex
03-30-2006, 06:16 PM
ive gotta traxxas t-maxx for sale for $400 and a tc3 plus for $300 email me for more info if interested

nicktrx400ex
03-31-2006, 10:38 AM
car is brand new truck is aout a yr.old and the truck comes with $300 extra parts car comes with custom exhaust stock a few other parts that came with it and every thing that came in the box and the box.

nicktrx400ex
04-01-2006, 09:37 AM
truck goes 50mhp car goes 68

YZ400EX
04-01-2006, 10:14 AM
Not trying to be a jerk..just trying to help you out here..Your prices are quite high for what you have..you havent listed any mods to them to even justify the price..With the cars that are out now and the prices you will have a very hard time getting the price you are asking for either one of them..Like I said just trying to help..:D

nicktrx400ex
04-01-2006, 01:09 PM
thanks the car has only one tank run through itand comes with a custom rear exhaust a few air filters and a fuel bottle and everything that was in the box the car came in and still have the box and it ran exelent its not even broken in yet comes wih a brand new body that came with it never ran with body on. cmes with a few parts but not many like 15 extra back up parts. but its basicly brand new i would like 300. make offers resonable offers.

truck has had 1/3 of a gallon of gas run through it and it still runs good it comes with locking rear diff. brand new proline truck tires brand new hummer body mounted and painted gloss black with air brush and comes with a bunch of stuff like back up parts new servos extra controler and a few other misc. parts. it also has a wheelie bar it realy needs it cause you hit the throtle and its up comes ready to run i will also get it serviced before i ship and make shure that there are nt any thing wrong with it . and send receipt with it to you so you know i will get both of them serviced at the same time two recipts. 400 for the truck 300 for the car