PDA

View Full Version : man i miss riding

Nausty
03-30-2006, 03:07 PM
This **** sucks its been like 8 months since i've touched a quad!

I'm jealous of you all that can just go out and hop on those beasts! So who all is busting out all the huge **** on the forums now?

As for me most yall don't know me and pry don't give a f... but i'm in the army now and I leave for iraq in a few weeks! Any of the ol guys still on here? I'm stationed in texas and my mom sent me all my ol riding videos so i finally got to see the all the ol videos and man i'm missin it all. Racing, hanging out waiting to race w/ all my buddies, just kickin it jokin around on the tracks! So i figured i'd look you all up to ease the pain a bit and see if any of the og's are still on here. And for all the new guys what up!

me
http://www.myspace.com/getnausty

2004-400ex
03-30-2006, 03:28 PM
i remember you you where nasty at wellies and your 400 was sweet last that i knew you just put a 440 kit into it

MOFO
03-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Yep, I remember ya... good luck out there - and THANKS!!!!

I remember everyone on this damn board. :D

wilkin250r
03-30-2006, 04:19 PM
It's going to be really painful being surrounded by all that sand, and nothing to tear it up with!

400exredrider
03-30-2006, 04:20 PM
hey man, good to see you back representing Iowa,, good luck out there. youll get to ride again before you know it

Tommy 17
03-30-2006, 05:05 PM
nope who the hell are ya:huh :blah:

i was wondering what ever happened to u... kick some iraqi *** for us!

300extreme#8
03-30-2006, 05:28 PM
yea, i remember ur posting the pic of ur first heel clicker and tring more tricks haha, that was awhile back, good luck in the future and come home safe

Rip_Tear
03-30-2006, 06:27 PM
Thats crazy Nausty, I've given up jobs, friends just to keep riding. It's dumb is some respects, but you only live once, and I'd rather be riding then working.

Hope you get to ride soon.

Ralph
03-30-2006, 06:30 PM
I remember you and admire your courage going into the army and fighting for our country!

coolex
03-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
nope who the hell are ya:huh :blah:

i was wondering what ever happened to u... kick some iraqi *** for us!

go usa and thanks alot for doing what alot of people dont even have the courage to even think about what your going to do

and i remember u by your 440 and your avater and the infamous name nausty

ny300exrider
03-30-2006, 07:06 PM
hey man thanks for serving and protecting us, your courage is what keeps us safe

and i remeber you, your quad was my favorite 400 around when i was like 13.

hessianmx111
03-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Yeah I was actually just thinking about you the other day because one of my friends went over to Iraq at the start of the year and then I remembered the last post I read from you was about you going into basic training. Good luck over there man and stay safe buddy.:)

flyin#5
03-30-2006, 09:26 PM
oh yea... i remember you from back in the day. haha. good luck over there man. once the ground dries up around here i'll be back at it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Flyin5/S4200699.jpg

Nausty
04-01-2006, 01:29 PM
haha thanks guys, its cool to see so many of u guys still on here! It ain't so bad around here, they pay me to be in good shape, shoot guns and drive equipment!

Its hard to believe how riding can be such a part of you. Its like a arm or leg is missing! Just hanging out w/ ur buddies at the track riding around looking for jumps and ****! Thats the best! Kickin it w/ pops by the truck! Oh man!

Yea they need to give me a fourwheeler to race around iraq and ****. Fifth gear wheelies through bagdhad and some naked iraq'y chick on the back. Riding wheelies

It's going to be really painful being surrounded by all that sand, and nothing to tear it up with!

[randy savage tone] OH YEAAAAA [snapintoaslimjim]

I wish i had a digital camera or i'd be sending some crazy *** pics of some crazy **** i've been doin!