PDA

View Full Version : pay to play

WickedATVer
03-29-2006, 07:32 PM
I got screwed on a 03 400ex that was in bad shape inside and have had enough with second hand chit. I am fifteen but i am willing to take a part time job to able to make payments on a new quad(pay to play) i am serious about mx racing and a little trail riding> would a lt be a good joice for me?

03-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Staying in school would be a good choice.

WickedATVer
03-29-2006, 08:12 PM
thats a given not only do i stay in school but manage a 93 average got all the classes planned for being a bike builder. but seriously I need something i can make payments on and isn't gona need alot mods to be able to ride with like a B class.

03-29-2006, 08:25 PM
LTR's are the best quad made performance wise, it handles, it hauls. The jury is still out on reliability? All you will need is some bars, steering stabilizer, pipe and fuel programmer, "And your good to go". Make sure you buy a white one because the yellow are built on Mondays and Fridays. And be careful, you don't know how lucky you are at your age to have "Good Knees". One too many spills at the MX track and you'll know what i'm talkin about.

Baracudaaa
03-30-2006, 08:15 AM
I doubt you have any credit established, but maybe your parents can help you out. Suzuki has a 0 down, fixed 7.9% interest and $100 monthly payments if you qualify, that seems manageable for a student with a part time job.

WickedATVer
03-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Thats how I'm going to do it parents have good credit I'm appying for job today. Exactly what i figured I can do a 100 bucks a month as long as i don't have to put alot back into. I was trying to see i f i stilled wanted a ltr after all the posts with bugs. Some of it seems like miss use and others just got the chitty end of the stick. I've found only 2 major bugs from this sight.
2nd gear started to whine on some people but, the people that use synthetic 10/40 oil didn't have any problems. Then theres the upper shock mount bolt the pulls through the the frame mounts but, theres a post on here with a 275 pound rider bottoming thing out and saying he felt almost nothing. Did miss any serious issues? Theres are the things i'm thinking about before making a commitment (7,000 or more) and getting my wet dream in a box:blah:

sorry for such a long post.I appreciate it if you've takin the time to read it.