PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody ride October montain in mass.

Sick0
07-28-2002, 05:33 PM
Does anybody ride up in Western mass. I live in pittsfield, Where october mt. Has anybody been up there. :d

Knight440
07-29-2002, 05:41 AM
Hey I live in eastern MA but we make the trip out there a few times a year. one place you need to check out is the sand pit across the street from it. we got the grand tour last year we hooked up with a couple of local guys and they took us on one wild ride taking a map or gps is a must the place is huge and we got lost are first time out there and wound up in a neighborhood in pitsfield and wound up crusing the streets back. I am tring to get a few guys to go in the next few weeks........

EX 80
07-29-2002, 03:07 PM
I have 2 years ago when my quad was stock.

ridered86
07-29-2002, 05:57 PM
i live in eastern mass and ride in a pit in marshfield. im there almost every weekend. Email me for the directions

Knight440
07-30-2002, 06:05 AM
Ridered86 hey have you rode down on the cape theres some good riding down there right over the Bourne bridge on the other side of the rotory just pull off on the sand and unload as long as you have a plate you wont get hassled we stoped at the state police baracks and asked them. the air force base is out there as long as you stay away from the places that are posted keep out you will be all set. one thing to watch out for is cape cod paint ball club has a place there and they dont want you on there property but it easy enuf to avoid. I would like to check out your pit always looking for new places to ride...........

Sick0
07-30-2002, 05:38 PM
the sand pits that you are refuring to is tha east street pits. DON"T go there, You will give busted there. That place isn't that nice any ways. All there is whoops. If you can there you can ride any where.

Are you guys going to october any time soon. If you do PM. to meet you up there at a certin time and place.
I geuss I been going there to long because I knew pretty much the hole montain. The plase is pretty big.

Knight440
07-30-2002, 06:15 PM
Hey thanks for that bit of info didn't know it wasn't kool the locals we meet took us there. it's the place across from the lake past the rangers building right? Hey if i can't get anyone to go "becuase only the Honda's don't break down" long story I would like to hook up with you to ride ill be in touch I am raging on my budys to get there quads fixed........

Sick0
07-30-2002, 06:32 PM
Its funny how all my friend quads are broke too.
There all yamahas too.
I don't know about that place then. I guess I don't know where you are atlking about. Thers alot of reservors of the too.

I

Knight440
07-31-2002, 06:13 AM
Going in the park you pass the camp grounds on the right then there was some sort of rangers building on left then a little further down there was a pond i thinks it was woods pond the pond would be on your right we went up in to the woods on the left took a short trail then there was this place.

Would you be around this Saturday I have one buddy that has his Raptor running.

Sick0
07-31-2002, 03:41 PM
I will probly be around on saturday. I have to work until 12:00 in the morning. You will have to show me where that sand pit is.