PDA

View Full Version : Burnt Mill, Laurens SC prerace chat..

Pages : 1 [2]

Jake99
04-03-2006, 04:26 PM
gump why his mouth like dat???? Do you have any nice to look at stuff?Or just the exit end of animals and this isn't much different.DO you associate that look with the "D" word or what?

yamadog
04-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
:D
Jake you ain't quiting. I was just about to go find you, and give me ridinng lessons, about to start back.

Well since you are quiting I guess I can learn from Mr. Robinson , besidses he seems to be best senior rider anyway. lol

good luck trying to quit, Jake, see you at the next race.

Maybe you are quiting because David E. came out or retirment?

Don't let Jake fool you, he ain't quiting, he is just complaing and sore right now, feelings hurt a little bit. You know how them grumpy ole men are.

Jake99
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by yamadog
Jake you ain't quiting. I was just about to go find you, and give me ridinng lessons, about to start back.

Well since you are quiting I guess I can learn from Mr. Robinson , besidses he seems to be best senior rider anyway. lol

good luck trying to quit, Jake, see you at the next race.

Maybe you are quiting because David E. came out or retirment?

Don't let Jake fool you, he ain't quiting, he is just complaing and sore right now, feelings hurt a little bit. You know how them grumpy ole men are. Consider You don't know nothing!I've been quitin for over a yr. I quit leading the race.Thats the ultimate sin.If you can do that you done quit for sure mister.They ain't no use to start back up with dat gut like it is.You gotta be skinny to ride this chit.Look at Wyatt,Santo,the Canipe boy(fast as chit-no experience),Houston,gump,ect.They skinny.Get just one em to pull up shirt and take a look then look at yo chit and see whats different.Thats where it comes from.Not old big buttermilk arses.Consider this lesson #1.PS----get santo to pull his breaches down and you find whats cushioning him in all these wrecks!LOL at yoself....hehe Bean is just like JAMES BOND (never let em see you bleed)

jenna400ex
04-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
Man was it really that bad?......from what it sounds i dont feel so bad missing this Race, But no More!......Im gonna go out there and see what i can get no matter how bad the conditions get, Im ready to Race again....and ill see everyone at The Big Buck....u know the #45, watch for it in the morning:D
No it wasn't that bad! It was my best race. I thought I was going to puke my guts up when I got back to the car. The way I felt about the whole race.....by far out weighed....my wreck! I think that was the hardest I've ever wrecked! Does anyone know if someone got the starts???

gump
04-03-2006, 05:24 PM
just a cocky arrogant youngen... i'm still gonna have fun even if i'm last each race.. when it aint fun no mo.. i'll be joining you snake, and the last 2 races havn't been fun. but like i said i'm finishing the year no matter what.. then who knows..

yamadog
04-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Jake I am still trying to help you sell ole BETSY, no one wants her. Looks like you will still have to race it.

Damn gump, your buddy done run Jake off the race circuit. Gump, give him a motivation speach, apoligize or something. lol

Jake, are you still in love, about to get married. Last time I talked to you, you were about to say "I do, it sounded like"

gump
04-03-2006, 05:31 PM
jeff didn't run him off.. he wants to quit but can't.. jeff is what brought him back.. if you quit jake your still my hero and more than welcome to come here and get on our nerves... :D

Jake99
04-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I think the reason you felt like YOU was last is because you was last.How fast can a pro GO with his eyes closed?I wish the hell you would bring the LOBO back to the mid-east and get you SOME.I'm sick and tired of them puttin your d### in the dirt every race.I'm afraid of getting older and older and won't remember how it's supposed to bee.Hey you sporty gettin on the line though..give a couple points for that......yeah

gump
04-03-2006, 05:34 PM
derrick "my son" got wood sunday.. 4th place.. atta boy !!!
that's peedee with him...
derricks got a squriell on his chest.... :D

Jake99
04-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by yamadog
Jake I am still trying to help you sell ole BETSY, no one wants her. Looks like you will still have to race it.

Damn gump, your buddy done run Jake off the race circuit. Gump, give him a motivation speach, apoligize or something. lol

Jake, are you still in love, about to get married. Last time I talked to you, you were about to say "I do, it sounded like" MAN like I said you don't know nothing.Have you started smoking that chit!!!

gump
04-03-2006, 05:37 PM
peedee made his 1st race sunday.. this is what happened to him by the 1 mile marker.. there's a tree on the other side of that dust peedee.. that's a bent tie rod not a ball joint.. worse i have ever seen..

gump
04-03-2006, 05:45 PM
here's something easy for you to look at jake.. jessica the gncc trophy girl.. 85 lbs and a 34c ....... :D

hugs
04-03-2006, 05:46 PM
you all are bringing me down man, every race isnt that tough, you all take it too serious, its a big trail ride that you have to go hard for 1-1/2 hours. you win some you lose some but you have fun. if you can ride your 4 wheeler on the truck at the end of the day, then you had a good time. no quiting...

jenna400ex
04-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by hugs
you all are bringing me down man, every race isnt that tough, you all take it too serious, its a big trail ride that you have to go hard for 1-1/2 hours. you win some you lose some but you have fun. if you can ride your 4 wheeler on the truck at the end of the day, then you had a good time. no quiting...
Well said!

Jake99
04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by gump
here's something easy for you to look at jake.. jessica the gncc trophy girl.. 85 lbs and a 34c ....... :D Now this EASY to look at.Do you have some good sounds to go with it?

gump
04-03-2006, 06:11 PM
here some listening pleasure for ya to play in the back ground.. i like to listen to this in the morning before a race...
http://media.putfile.com/listening-pleasure

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:13 PM
I CAN't quit looking-----Don't worry bout the sound, i got that covered

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:19 PM
You ain't GAY i know it now

hugs
04-03-2006, 06:19 PM
good tunes gump

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Do you think the FUN BAGS are real?

hugs
04-03-2006, 06:30 PM
i dont think so man

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:31 PM
everybody LOOKING even santos

gump
04-03-2006, 06:35 PM
here's a tune about me and my pride after a race. just think of the car as a quad... :(
http://media.putfile.com/Pearl-Jam---Last-Kiss13

gump
04-03-2006, 06:36 PM
everybody LOOKING even santos that'll give the spider some drive to get back on the podium.. even a married man wants flowers from her... :devil:

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:36 PM
What does the dc mean after racing on santo bean's user?(don't cuss.....maybe)

gump
04-03-2006, 06:38 PM
What does the dc mean after racing on santo bean's user?(don't cuss.....maybe) that's dustin clay.. one of the guys santo is helping this year and he's ride santo's quad from last year.. correct me if i'm wrong dustin..

rustyATV
04-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Do you think the FUN BAGS are real?

I estimate they make up 20% of her total mass.

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Damn now i'm crying----go back to the animals-------gotta preety goat picture

gump
04-03-2006, 06:43 PM
she looks like my wife .... :D

outlaw450r
04-03-2006, 06:48 PM
didn't race
had fun
dusty as iraq
no more pit riding(that sucks)
feel good today
got some good video(can't figure out how to put it on here)
See all Ya'll at belwood

Foxracin
04-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Well I found out what my problem was. Turns out the place I got my gas from had water in there tanks. So that just ruined my whole day yesterday.:grr: lol. O well maybe next time.

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:51 PM
quit gump---------i wanna send her a couple dollars for a biscuit

holeshot19
04-03-2006, 06:54 PM
its offical today team siegers/lambert is back in busness, he came by today and asked what kind of bike to buy and had it tell him to go get a yamaha, i hated to do it but in stock form its a better bike than a honda

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by outlaw450r
didn't race
had fun
dusty as iraq
no more pit riding(that sucks)
feel good today
got some good video(can't figure out how to put it on here)
See all Ya'll at belwood quit all that riding around that aint right

Jake99
04-03-2006, 06:57 PM
he ride senior?

mtdewracing
04-03-2006, 06:57 PM
TROYER23J you had one he!! of a ride sun. To bad that there was a sandbagger in your class that stole a 1st place ride from you!!!
all i can say is wtf???? i guess if i was a B rider and looking for a pick me up race id drop back into a C class so i could dominate a race by 5 MIN. J/K even though you had 1st place wood stolen from you!!! keep your head up and the throttle pinned!!!!

i had a great race i got 2 laps in and then i got to watch the race in the woods. A tree went through my front tire and then ejected me from my 4w. I figured there was no point in racing the rest with a flat tire and not keeping up with the pace.

rick

holeshot19
04-03-2006, 06:59 PM
he ride senior? ya he wants to ride the ole man class i came to work on a new harley dont know whos but it was nice

angelon400ex
04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I am always thrilled to be out there and give it everything I have in my being (and say LOTS of prayers). That is why I have finished 2 laps of a race about four years ago with a mangled arm and only won by 2 seconds. That is why after the heat stroke... when my brain quit sizzling... I knew I wasn't done with this sport either. And already have my plan to beat the heat. If I can't find an ice suit :D :D I will try several other things. I doused myself in ice water on the start but that wasn't nearly enough.
When Ricky gives his devotional at our rider's meeting I agree with him totally about we should be thankful to be able to do this sport because there are people that don't even have the $5 to get in the gate. Besides look at the fantastic people you get to meet!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Jake99
04-03-2006, 07:01 PM
:rolleyes:

holeshot19
04-03-2006, 07:02 PM
got my boys running up front wyatt westmoreland 2nd in pro, how about all that noisy in B class shane hughes 1st and tim allen 2nd, vet class joey coogler 1st and corey mitchel in 2nd and if i missed anyone else chime in:blah:

Foxracin
04-03-2006, 07:04 PM
rick are you the one with the carpet looking stuff on your helmet? I think you were the one sitting in the woods waiting on the guy to show you the way out whenever I walked back to mine to get it pulled out.

hugs
04-03-2006, 07:04 PM
it will be just like the old days ecept lamberts bike will be broke down instead of is a@@

angelon400ex
04-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your mishap Rick! :( That stinks. Any injuries???? I know I saw a lot of carnage off the track but I don't always recognize who they are and I was concentrating on breathing and holding on. Hope the next one is much better for you!

gump
04-03-2006, 07:06 PM
tell him to go get a yamaha, i hated to do it but in stock form its a better bike than a honda

that's my boy eddie.. an 06 is a good quad.. keep his arse out of senoir !!!!!!!!!!!!!

holeshot19
04-03-2006, 07:07 PM
it will be just like the old days ecept lamberts bike will be broke down instead of is a@@ heck it all good , he not going to race your class shane not like when he took it to you in the stock class at the nationals

hugs
04-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
heck it all good , he not going to race your class shane not like when he took it to you in the stock class at the nationals

i here you eddie, i here you

Jake99
04-03-2006, 07:24 PM
needs to get scrared ---dat bass-turd will learn em

mtdewracing
04-03-2006, 07:24 PM
FOXRACIN yup that was me. water in the gas that would explain all of that popping i heard. that stinks!!!

ANGELON400EX no injuries i wear enough armor to be hit by a tank!!! lol i was just glad to be racin and well that nice breather by the creek was nice to it was hot!!!!lol

rick

Troyer23J
04-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by mtdewracing
TROYER23J you had one he!! of a ride sun. To bad that there was a sandbagger in your class that stole a 1st place ride from you!!!
all i can say is wtf???? i guess if i was a B rider and looking for a pick me up race id drop back into a C class so i could dominate a race by 5 MIN. J/K even though you had 1st place wood stolen from you!!! keep your head up and the throttle pinned!!!!

i had a great race i got 2 laps in and then i got to watch the race in the woods. A tree went through my front tire and then ejected me from my 4w. I figured there was no point in racing the rest with a flat tire and not keeping up with the pace.

rick

Thanks Rick. I gotta race who's in my class, wherever they come from. I'll just have to pick it up.

Sucks that you had that limb go through your tire. You'll have to get them at Parker valley

angelon400ex
04-03-2006, 07:29 PM
no injuries i wear enough armor to be hit by a tank!!!

That is VERY good to hear! I do remember someone at the creek...are you talking about where you go through the rocks and mud (not at the jump) ? I think I would have enjoyed getting IN the creek yesterday!:D

Can't believe I didn't even see the one and only Jake and Gump yesterday!!! Where were you all hiding? I guess anywhere you could find shade was a good place to be.

mtdewracing
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
ANGELON400EX yup thats the spot. i helped a couple of riders there get up the hill a blaster and a young lady on a black quad who sounded hot and tired.

rick

jenna400ex
04-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Rick...did u help me when I was stuck??

jenna400ex
04-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Yep that was me and when I got stuck...I didn't even have the energy to fart! Thank u so very much. I didn't even think I had the energy to rock the quad out of the rut! Next time I'll hit it faster! Thanks!

mtdewracing
04-03-2006, 07:43 PM
where you on a black honda if so yes i did.
rick

epinac18
04-03-2006, 07:45 PM
hey rick i remember seeing you there, at least you didnt have to put up with the dust in that spot...you'll get em next time. i got a stock front tire if ya need one

mtdewracing
04-03-2006, 07:52 PM
EPINAC18 oh it was a great place to sit and watch NO DUST and GOOD SHADE. lol thanks for the offer on the tire i have some besides i run 23 inch fronts :eek2:

rick

gump
04-03-2006, 07:55 PM
i got some 23 inch razor tires i'll give ya.. there on old yamaha rims but there yours if you want them.. great shape but not razor2

lonewarrior
04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
I got new respect for video people lol i am more sore than if i raced. looked like peple where havein a blast hate i missed it :( ill get some of the tight arse stuff on hear pretty soon, i got a 250r bout to take our gumpster out haha and some people havein trouble too

hugs
04-03-2006, 08:28 PM
does anyone remember that really dusty section

gump
04-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by lonewarrior
I got new respect for video people lol i am more sore than if i raced. looked like peple where havein a blast hate i missed it :( ill get some of the tight arse stuff on hear pretty soon, i got a 250r bout to take our gumpster out haha and some people havein trouble too the one that went in the hole and about wheelied on top of me ??

DeRisiracingdc
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
that's dustin clay.. one of the guys santo is helping this year and he's ride santo's quad from last year.. correct me if i'm wrong dustin..

Yes, Thats right, I rode Santo pratice bike at the last couple of GNCC & Mideast. Then he helped me get a ride at the 12 hours of America. This year, he is helping me out tremendously.

gump
04-03-2006, 08:57 PM
does anyone remember that really dusty section was that the place where you cam on the mx track and went around a jump and back into the woods ?? if so when the dust cleared i was plum up the field and didn't know where the f i was.. or was it that other dusty place ??

gump
04-03-2006, 09:05 PM
one more for jake.. go get the astro glide snake... :devil:

epinac18
04-03-2006, 09:14 PM
here's ya another one jake......i graduated high school with this girl haha

hugs
04-03-2006, 09:24 PM
was that the place where you cam on the mx track and went around a jump and back into the woods ?? if so when the dust cleared i was plum up the field and didn't know where the f i was.. or was it that other dusty place ??

im still coughing up dust and grit

Santo DeRisi
04-03-2006, 10:15 PM
I think the reason you felt like YOU was last is because you was last.How fast can a pro GO with his eyes closed?I wish the hell you would bring the LOBO back to the mid-east and get you SOME.I'm sick and tired of them puttin your d### in the dirt every race.I'm afraid of getting older and older and won't remember how it's supposed to bee.Hey you sporty gettin on the line though..give a couple points for that......yeah

Yeah i know i was definately faster on the 2 stroke but i had to make the switch!!

The start meant about everything at that race and that was one thing that i didn't do!