PDA

View Full Version : Bullsh*t ticket today

ilpadrino113
03-29-2006, 01:08 PM
i was going to class at a local college and the road i take is a back road. On the backroad there is a stop sign by a farm and no intersection. there is just a sign, so most peopl just roll through, as i usually do and have been every day for the past 2 years. Today i was following a truck going about 20-25 on the back road and he went right through the sign and didn't slow down at all, i saw the cop parked off at the farmyard so i slowed down to about 15 and rolled through. The cop lets the truck go but nabbed me for running a stop sign. As i questioned him about he said ,and i quote "i was sittin here for the past 2 hours watchin people run that stop sign so i figured i'd better get one of yu"

sorry about the length i just had to vent a bit. What do u think my chances are of beating this ticket? Everyone i talked to at school, including the professors, said it wouild prolly be tossed and that cop was just being a jerk.

quadrcr161
03-29-2006, 01:16 PM
you ran the stop sign right? you admitted it, its your ticket.

FreekShow
03-29-2006, 01:22 PM
I think your full of it. You SAW the cop but proceeded to run it anyways? Pay up and stop ur *****in

MOFO
03-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Dont start a bullchit thread like this again!