PDA

View Full Version : If you cant beat Em........

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Might as well join them... :D

this is our newest additon to the garage
one more being Added today ,but its not a Honda :eek:
LILQJ has a new quad to learn on this year, Ill post it tomorrow.

Honda Parts start rolling in this week :cool:
I just wanted to share the latest . :)

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 10:17 AM
I seriously need a Bigger garage :ermm:

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 10:18 AM
. right now I am hating the foot peg position and its too tall, Suspention and some nerfs should help :cool:

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 10:19 AM
This wasnt EXACTLY the pipe we wanted, but I got a KILLER deal on it .

insaneracin2003
03-28-2006, 10:44 AM
ya dont need a bigger garage,i have plenty of room at mine :D :macho

Jennys440'Dale
03-28-2006, 10:46 AM
You will LOVE it Tina! I wouldn't trade mine for anything else.

Trust me, you will never have enough room... no matter where ya go. Toys, toys, toys. Everywhere!!

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
ya dont need a bigger garage,i have plenty of room at mine :D :macho

:p :blah:

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
You will LOVE it Tina! I wouldn't trade mine for anything else.

Trust me, you will never have enough room... no matter where ya go. Toys, toys, toys. Everywhere!!

Its actually Troys, Im just sharing it :D

03-28-2006, 11:00 AM
SOMEBODY got their tax return :D

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
SOMEBODY got their tax return :D LOL. No, we actually OWED some taxes this year :scary:

We get small refund ,but thats my duning trip money in June :)

MOFO
03-28-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL. No, we actually OWED some taxes this year :scary:

We get small refund ,but thats my duning trip money in June :)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that owed. :o :( I guess its a good thing - atleast the gov't didnt get a free loan from us this year.

Congrats on your/his new quad! :cool:

03-28-2006, 11:27 AM
This wasnt EXACTLY the pipe we wanted, but I got a KILLER deal on it . Try to sell it on ebay and get the Ti system. That stainless slip-on doesn't do much of anything except make it louder.

03-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Nice 450, though.

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Try to sell it on ebay and get the Ti system. That stainless slip-on doesn't do much of anything except make it louder. yes it does... Yoshi higly reccomended it . A full system will only gain you 1/2- 1 HP AT BEST w/o exstensive motor work.. Trust me, I done my Home homework before purchasing...;)
I bought that pipe from Yoshi direct, no way Im selling it ! :p
It also has the HRC kit.
It also has a quiet core .

400ex28
03-28-2006, 11:35 AM
nice 450:chinese:

03-28-2006, 11:35 AM
yes it does... Yoshi higly reccomended it . A full system will only gain you 1/2- 1 HP AT BEST w/o exstensive motor work.. Trust me, I done my Home homework before purchasing...;)
I bought that pipe from Yoshi direct, no way Im selling it ! :p
It also has the HRC kit. Oh, well I guess quads may be different. I do have pretty serious engine work on my kx250f, and I had a full Yosh TRC Comp (i think thats what it's called) system on it, and I didn't really notice anything from the stock exhaust. Then I got a full titanium Pro Circuit system, and the difference was night and day.

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 12:05 PM
yeah, it will vary on quads . For instance, my 400ex - I was happy with my Yoshi Full system, but you wont REALLY notice what the pipe can do for it until you wake up the motor abit ;) Yoshi said on a dirt bike motor its overkill and the gains are minimal

NDpredator
03-28-2006, 12:32 PM
Tina Tina Tina.......Well i'm glad to see that Troy is finally going to be on a 450, he should definitely be fast. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done. As for me, i'm adding a new toy in the next couple weeks too. I'm going for the 1st year thing again, and will be picking up my suzuki 450 the week of April 10th. Maybe here eventually i'll make it down there and Troy and I can have a battle of the 450's. LOL

derrick

AtvMxRider
03-28-2006, 12:35 PM
I done my Home homework before purchasing

you sure:ermm:

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
you sure:ermm:

Jerry, where do you find all these ??!! LMAO!!

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by NDpredator
. Maybe here eventually i'll make it down there and Troy and I can have a battle of the 450's. LOL

derrick

That would be FUN! How ya doin stranger? That might be MY next quad , Ill wait for a year first and see how things look ;)

03-28-2006, 01:05 PM
cool the pink one...he will really enjoy it. i got mine about a month ago and it is a really nice ride...is it me or does the red look even more pink this year?

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
cool the pink one...he will really enjoy it. i got mine about a month ago and it is a really nice ride...is it me or does the red look even more pink this year? pink??.... I dont think they look pink:huh :p

I cant wait to race it!! :blah: :D

NDpredator
03-28-2006, 01:18 PM
That would be FUN! How ya doin stranger? That might be MY next quad , Ill wait for a year first and see how things look ;)

I'm doing pretty good, just staying busy with work. I'll actually be heading down to Sacramento, CA for 3 weeks from the 17th to the 5th of May. I should have the quad with me, so depending on when i'm heading back here, maybe i should come back through Idaho. If I think that can happen i'll give you guys a call and see if we can work something out.

MR.BIG
03-28-2006, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NDpredator
[B]Tina Tina Tina.......Well i'm glad to see that Troy is finally going to be on a 450, he should definitely be fast. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done. As for me, i'm adding a new toy in the next couple weeks too. I'm going for the 1st year thing again, and will be picking up my suzuki 450 the week of April 10th. Maybe here eventually i'll make it down there and Troy and I can have a battle of the 450's. LOL

If I were you I would go in the suzuki section and read about all of the problems they are having before I picked one up!

PolarisRider
03-28-2006, 02:25 PM
I sat one one of those before. The're really small. Smaller than my 300. They look great too. I like them:)

AtvMxRider
03-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Jerry, where do you find all these ??!! LMAO!!

miller821
03-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Sweet looking 450, man I wish I was that lucky:(

BlueZ440
03-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey tina I just got back from your house..Troy said that you ain't touching NOTHING...So i bet him that you will have the fenders shave by Saturday>>>LMAO:D

I'm very happy for Troy..Now we can race together once again.

Make sure yall call me if he needs help putting the Sweet suspension on..:cool:

Doober
03-28-2006, 07:28 PM
nice quad, i had to join them too:D

03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
So what do u think of it?

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
Hey tina I just got back from your house..Troy said that you ain't touching NOTHING...So i bet him that you will have the fenders shave by Saturday>>>LMAO:D

I'm very happy for Troy..Now we can race together once again.

Make sure yall call me if he needs help putting the Sweet suspension on..:cool:

LMAO!! yeah... And did he tell you who carries his "baggage" in a purse??:eek: :o :p Hes gonna be so overloadedwith projects, he might just take you up on that ! Thanks for the FT tires BTW ;)

JP:scary:

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Troy picked up LILQJ's tonight.. She is SOOOOOOOOOO stoked to have a new quad , I think it will be a great quad for her. Ill post pics tomorrow, she wants me to show it off a little for her :)

QuadJunkies
03-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I just got word they sent us the 04-05 pipe... Doesnt fit.... :rolleyes: :grr: Ill NEVER understand how they all can make mistakes for a simple purchase.

BlueZ440
03-29-2006, 06:01 AM
I'll let you carry my "baggage" in ur purse 2..If you buy me a quad:D :eek: Oh wait they won't fit..LOL

that sucks about the pipe

Honda TRX250ex
03-29-2006, 06:32 AM
:eek: You went to the dark side! atleast you stuck with honda! :)j/k I think that will be a very sick 450r. What are you going to do with your 440?!

Doober
03-29-2006, 10:02 AM
I just got word they sent us the 04-05 pipe... Doesnt fit.... :rolleyes: :grr: Ill NEVER understand how they all can make mistakes for a simple purchase.

well, you can send that pipe my way since it dont fit:D ;)

QuadJunkies
03-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
:eek: You went to the dark side! atleast you stuck with honda! :)j/k I think that will be a very sick 450r. What are you going to do with your 440?!

Im keeping it ,I dont think Ill EVER sell her, Shes been a VERY good quad to us.

QuadJunkies
03-29-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I'll let you carry my "baggage" in ur purse 2..If you buy me a quad:D :eek: Oh wait they won't fit..LOL

that sucks about the pipe :eek: :p :blah:

QuadJunkies
03-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Heres LIQJ's new quad..she didnt want me to even sit on it last night cause she thought I might scratch it :huh :rolleyes: :o SHEESH!

QuadJunkies
03-29-2006, 10:34 AM
sorry for the blur^^
1st thing coming off are the rear tires..

QuadJunkies
03-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Time to start looking around for nerfs and the basics over the summer.

JRP
03-29-2006, 10:38 AM
looks awsome QJ

dirtmomma
03-30-2006, 08:25 AM
CONGRATS guys :D:D:D:D:D looks like you will be busy getting a couple quads set up for racing!!!! Like i said in the previous post abou the blaster do the oil injector!! Have fun modding them babies up!!

QuadJunkies
03-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
CONGRATS guys :D:D:D:D:D looks like you will be busy getting a couple quads set up for racing!!!! Like i said in the previous post abou the blaster do the oil injector!! Have fun modding them babies up!! yeah,Im sure just like the minis ,he will pull that one too ;) thanks.

QuadJunkies
03-30-2006, 08:57 AM
some of the parts came yesterday....
This one Pappy wil be getting before we put it on to give it a Stealth Black look. UM has these already in Stealth, but they are just now bewcoming avail and wont be out for 3-4 weeks. We didint want to wait :D Plus, Pappy's PC will be better ;)

In he background, a set of Irazrsfor the rear and a set of Maxxis Razr2 for the front,they will be mainly used for WORCS /Desert. The other MX set is in, I just havent had time to go pick them up yet :p

NDpredator
04-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Well Tina I finally made the leap to a 450 too!!!! I picked it up the other day and proceeded to chop the fenders and start ordering parts. It sucks that the nerfs I want are on backorder, so i'll be looking around the dealerships while i'm in Cali. Hipers w/ yellow rings will be coming along w/ AC propegs, AC grab bar, AC bumper probably too. When Troy rode that YFZ w/ the Flexx bars, how did he like them?? I'm trying to decide on wether to order those or a set of anti-vibe rox risers....Maybe he can pursuade me one way or the other. Here's a pic for now....hopefully the parts start coming in soon.

trx400exxracer
04-07-2006, 08:59 PM
lilQJ is gonna love her blaster I remember when I got mine it was the new version they started making in 2003 with disk brakes n all but I was scared to get on the gas cause I was used to a utility 4 stroke well that didnt last long

let me go ahead and tell you the best pipe to get for it is a Toomey B-1 kit it comes with complete system filter and jets for under $300

QuadJunkies
04-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by NDpredator
Well Tina I finally made the leap to a 450 too!!!! I picked it up the other day and proceeded to chop the fenders and start ordering parts. It sucks that the nerfs I want are on backorder, so i'll be looking around the dealerships while i'm in Cali. Hipers w/ yellow rings will be coming along w/ AC propegs, AC grab bar, AC bumper probably too. When Troy rode that YFZ w/ the Flexx bars, how did he like them?? I'm trying to decide on wether to order those or a set of anti-vibe rox risers....Maybe he can pursuade me one way or the other. Here's a pic for now....hopefully the parts start coming in soon.

He LOOOVED the Flexx and is actually on stand buy(prepaid) for a set thats on backorder for a month!:scary: Same for the PRecision, we want one but I cant find one and they are out at least a month as well.. EVERYONE is out of EVERYTHING for 4-6 weeks right now :(

Congrats, I hope you can make it out for a wk end, we would love to have you come ride with us !

QuadJunkies
04-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
lilQJ is gonna love her blaster I remember when I got mine it was the new version they started making in 2003 with disk brakes n all but I was scared to get on the gas cause I was used to a utility 4 stroke well that didnt last long

let me go ahead and tell you the best pipe to get for it is a Toomey B-1 kit it comes with complete system filter and jets for under $300 WE alrady had plans for that pipe :D
thanks! She acutally got the hang of it faster than I thought she would!