PDA

View Full Version : Riding Quads in the Philadelphia Area

Bongmaster
03-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Hi Guys,

I just got a new quad (2000 Polaris Scrambler 500) and I'm a little disappointed in the complete lack of legal riding areas near me. I'm about 10 minutes outside of Philadelphia and I have yet to find a good place to ride that's less than 2 hours away. I know there is a big park in NJ but they're asking $50 a day plus its mostly sand from what I hear.

I'd love to hear from anyone that knows of any "special" areas near Levittown that atv riders can go without getting fines and having my quad impounded.

Thanks!

MR.BIG
03-28-2006, 08:42 AM
TOKE IT UP! lol just kidding. The best places in Pa are treverton, hazelton. I am not sure how far they are from philly though. YOu could also go to Paragon and Tower city they have web pages so you could see how far they are from you but you have to pay to ride there. Good luck

Bongmaster
03-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
TOKE IT UP! lol just kidding. The best places in Pa are treverton, hazelton. I am not sure how far they are from philly though. YOu could also go to Paragon and Tower city they have web pages so you could see how far they are from you but you have to pay to ride there. Good luck

Ha, the toking comes either before or after, less trouble that way.

I've been to Carbon county which is where Paragon is but that's about a 2.5 hour drive for me, I'm 10 minutes outside Philadelphia. I was hoping to find something local in Bensalem, Levittown, or the surrounding areas...basically something in Bucks County. Thanks for the reply!

Crazy lil punk
03-28-2006, 01:36 PM
go to NJROVP, its not the best place ever but for u cant beat their prices, it is under an hour coming from my house n i live in Northeast philly, its fun, n everyone there is nice. if u want directions or the website pm me

chpsk8er630
03-28-2006, 06:22 PM
there is alot of places in this area to ride. within about a half hour from philly

Crazy lil punk
03-30-2006, 01:04 PM
BTW, i no a lot of illegal places to ride, but i duno if u really wana ride them, some places get hot real quick

KILLSWITCHngage
04-02-2006, 09:26 PM
50 bucks a day to ride !!!!!!!!!!

sunco
04-03-2006, 09:27 AM
$50 seems alot & it is , but if your not a member you can only go friday , sat , sun & holidays.

FYI - price includes medical coverage.

02 foreman
04-03-2006, 04:17 PM
my brother in law and i want to ride were int ne philly,bensalem area need a place to ride i have a honda 450 foreman 02,he has a 87 350 fourtrax anyone know where to ride.i got jet kit supertrapp exhaust dirt devels rock on
can someone let me know thanx;) :devil:

Crazy lil punk
04-03-2006, 05:35 PM
sign up at NJROVP iits only 75-300 a year depending on ur age, n u can ride all year long for free, 02 foreman, i no a lot of places to ride, if ur intrested i can pm u directions

chpsk8er630
04-13-2006, 09:04 PM
there are some nice trails around here in langhorne, willow grove, bensalem, and conshohocken....pm me if anyone wants to get together and ride sometime