PDA

View Full Version : 450R +1 Stem

cinigen9
03-27-2006, 04:55 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breaking 2 stock stems on my 04 450r - not from crashes, just use - I had this steering stem made. I never had the chance to run it since I switched quads shortly after. This stem was made by taking a stock stem and replacing the pipe with a heavier guage. Work was peformed by Dirt Works Racing. These guys specialize in atv's, and do work for several GNCC racers, and just finished working on a top 15 racers frame.

You also have the advantage with this stem to not have to buy oversized clamps or bars - just mount of your current 7/8 bars and use your standard stem clamp. Email me if need more information or would like to see additional pictures.

Positives
Much stronger than stock
+1 inch taller
can run stock bars and clamps
high quality
half the price of most aftermarket stems

**If you are still running your stock stem, keep an eye on it - they break just below the top clamp where honda welds in the inner tube.**

**This stem has been powder coated. If you use a stock collar, you will need to sand some of the powder off, or shim the clamp up with a washer.

$110 shipped in the US.
Thanks
Carson